Chapter 111-115

C111

Lian Qing automatically ignored the question. Once again, he was filled with righteous indignation as he said, “So your actions are unfilial.”

“…”

Xiao Jing finally understood why she always talked to herself in such a mysterious manner. It seems that she was infected by this former captain’s teachings and teachings.

Lian Qing narrowed his eyes and stared at Xiao Jing. From his eyes, he could see that he loathed her. Yes, he loathed the Scarlet Fruit.

Outside the dorm, the military bugle sounded.

Both men knew it was a signal to turn out the lights, indicating that curfew was under way.

Xiao Jing stood up and walked to the door. She personally opened the door and said, “Captain, be careful on your journey.”

Lian Qing pouted, feeling wronged. She gently tugged on Xiao Jing’s clothes and whispered: “You really have the heart to let me walk in the dark in the middle of the night by myself?”

“Captain.”

Xiao Jing softly called out.

“Yes, I’m here.”

Lian Qing blinked, filled with anticipation.

“The captain has always taught us that people always die, and in eighteen years we will be a hero.”

With that, Xiao Jing raised her hand and grabbed, placing it on Lian Qing’s shoulder. Taking advantage of Lian Qing’s surprise, she used the force to push on the door. After that, the door was slammed shut.

Lian Qing stood outside the door, the chilly night wind blew past, he turned around and raised his hand to knock, but then he heard orderly footsteps coming from the corridor. He hurriedly hid to find a place to hide, in the end, he found that there was no place to hide, he could only climb up the railing, leap up, and jump down from the second floor.

Lin Qi walked up to the second floor and heard a loud sound coming from outside the dormitory building. Instinctively, he stuck his head downstairs and his vision was blocked at night. He didn’t notice anything suspicious.

Xiao Jing sat back on the bed and sniffed the stench of her body. She walked to the wardrobe and rummaged for a clean military uniform. Taking advantage of the darkness of the night, she prepared to slip away to the bathroom to have a hearty shower.

“Second Lieutenant Xiao?”

Lin Qi stood outside the door and shouted. Seeing the clothes in his hands, he smiled and said, “Go take a bath?”

Xiao Jing smiled embarrassedly, “Is there something going on with the school?”

“I heard you’re not feeling well, this is the stomach medicine that I brought out from home. Eat a little and you will recover quickly.”

Lin Qi stuffed the medicine box into his hands.

Xiao Jing nodded, “Thank you for the good intentions of the academy.”

“Don’t call me ‘Colonel’ anymore. Those ranks in the Special Forces are useless. The only thing that matters is everyone’s determination to work with their common enemy. In the future, just call me Lin Qi.”

“Well, if you’re all right, then I’ll be on my way.”

Xiao Jing carried her clothes and hurriedly walked towards the stairs, afraid that this Lin Qi would follow her again.

Lin Qi looked at his back, which seemed like it couldn’t wait to leave, and didn’t persist in following him. He just stood alone in the corridor for a long time, and for some reason, he couldn’t help but want to get closer to Xiao Jing.