Chapter 421-425

C421

Xiao Jing anxiously closed the elevator, afraid that the Little Ancestor would continue playing with her.

The little guy lay back into his mother's arms, and touched her face with his little hands.

Xiao Jing smiled, "What's wrong? Is he hungry? "

In front of the sickroom, Yan Jun was gently closing the door.

"Mom." Xiao Jing could already see Yan Jun, who was quietly preparing to leave from a distance.

Yan Jun heard a voice from behind him, and turned back, "You're here so quickly?"

Xiao Jing looked at the situation inside the house through the window. The woman on the bed was lying down quietly, and the electrocardiogram was also beating rhythmically at the side. She was slightly relieved and asked, "Aunt, are you alright?"

"The current situation is still considered good. I'm just afraid that if she wakes up and finds out that her child is gone, the blow will be too heavy. I'm worried that it will affect her recovery."

"My aunt is a woman, but I know she'll get through it." Xiao Jing pa.s.sed the child to Yan Jun, and said, "The baby might be hungry."

"Then I'll take him for some milk powder. You can sit here for a while." Yan Jun walked along the long corridor with the child in her arms.

Xiao Jing pushed open the door, and the strong smell of disinfectant wafted into the room. She brought a chair over and sat on it, and would occasionally check the speed of the drops.

"Thud." The door behind him creaked.

Hearing that, Xiao Jing turned her head, only to see Xiao Ye walking in awkwardly.

Xiao Ye stood two meters away from the sickroom, not coming any closer.

Xiao Jing stood up and asked, "Why aren't you coming over?"

Xiao Ye shook his head, "I'm a little dirty."

Xiao Jing noticed that there were traces of blood on his body, and frowned, "Did you go out to fight or do you carry out missions?"

"I'm going to fight." Xiao Ye replied without hesitation.

"Have they found the culprit?" Xiao Jing excitedly walked forward, afraid that she would disturb Gu An Cheng, so she pulled Xiao Ye's hand and walked out of the room.

Xiao Ye leaned on the wall, and was a little dispirited, "I really want to kill that person, but I can't kill him."

"It is beyond my expectation that you can stabilize yourself. This kind of person can be dealt with by the military. There is no need to ruin your reputation for this kind of garbage." Xiao Jing took out a clean handkerchief and wiped the dried blood on her hand.

Xiao Ye leaned his head on her shoulder, and said with a low voice, "How should I tell her, can I tell her the truth?"

Xiao Jing raised her hand and gently patted his back. After feeling his body tremble undetectable, she softly said, "There are some things that even if we don't talk about it, she would still know.

"Do you want me to tell you the truth?"

"I don't know how to comfort her, but I know that sometimes being secretive isn't the best thing for her. Now that things have come to this, do you still want to deceive yourself and her?"

Xiao Ye hugged her even more tightly, "It's my fault. If I hadn't thought about the mission then, I would have sat with her for a while.

Even if you dodge today, there will still be endless troubles in the future. Just like officer and I, the people who want to destroy us can come at us, but we didn't stop them from dodging. "

Xiao Ye leaned against the wall, and closed his eyes out of exhaustion, "Maybe I didn't do well enough, maybe I didn't do well enough."

Xiao Jing wanted to say something but hesitated. The former young master of the Xiao family would not be so resentful, nor would he be so dispirited and uneasy. He was proud, free and unrestrained, and was even more fearless.

But now he was like a lost child, friendless and wandering.

"Pa, pa, pa." The lights flickered between the two of them in silence.

Xiao Ye looked at the abnormal lights in the corridor and raised his hand. Looking at the lines on his palm, could it be that he was too angry to control the ferocious energy in his body anymore?

Xiao Jing subconsciously looked towards the other side of the corridor when she saw the flickering lights.

Yan Jun was carrying the child as he slowly walked over. It was obvious that he noticed that the child was different, so he stopped in his tracks.

When Xiao Jing heard the sizzling sounds in the air, she knew that it was not good. She raised her head and saw that the light bulb above Xiao Ye's head had already started to crack.

She wanted to jump over and pull this decadent man away, but as soon as she took a step forward, she heard him speak with a depressed expression.

Xiao Ye said, "Don't come over, I can't control myself anymore."

Xiao Jing was surprised, what could he not control?

Xiao Ye looked at the light bulbs on the ceiling that were ready to move, closed his eyes, and raised his hands up high, "There seems to be a power moving within my body. My body, my arms, my hair all seems to be trembling."

"..." Could it be that this child had been struck too hard and had become a r.e.t.a.r.d?

Xiao Ye listened to the increasingly loud voice in the air, and for some reason, he could clearly feel the air above him boiling, as though in the next moment, this power would ignite the light bulb above his head and allow him to completely unleash his power.

BOOM! The light bulb exploded, and the pieces fell like scattered flowers.

Xiao Jing retreated two steps back and looked carefully. Xiao Ye was struggling to keep his arms open, as if he was enjoying this scene.

"..." The child was truly foolish.

Yan Jun walked up quickly, and watched Xiao Ye, who was holding open his arms with a face full of enjoyment, with a frown, "What happened to him? "Aren't you afraid?"

Xiao Jing thought for a while, trying her best to be tactful, "It's possible that I've been provoked, my mind is in a bit of a mess."

The little guy twisted his body, wanting to jump into Xiao Jing's embrace. He pouted his little mouth and continued to hug her.

Xiao Ye opened his eyes, his gaze deep and sharp looking at the two who had yet to react, he waved his hand, "Don't say anything, I don't want to reveal myself."

The little guy gnawed on his hands and stared fixedly at the man who had the most arrogant expression on his face. He raised his head, and his large eyes landed on a spot on the top of his head where lightning was still flas.h.ing.

Xiao Jing seemed to have sensed the power the child released and anxiously shouted, "Xiao Wu, dodge!"

Xiao Ye raised his hand, with the center of his palm facing Xiao Jing, he said, "Don't say anything, I know that you all may have discovered some sort of difference, but those are all illusions. Don't keep them in your heart, and even more so, don't mention them to anyone."

With a "Pa!" sound, a spark flew out in an instant, and before Xiao Ye could even react, his entire body seemed to have been penetrated by something. His blood boiled in the blink of an eye, and he could almost feel the fire that was about to burst out in his heart when his blood boiled as he opened his mouth and spat out a mouthful of white smoke.

"Cough, cough." He coughed, faced the two people in front of him who were rendered speechless, and continued, "We have reached an agreement, no one is to speak of it."

With that, he pretended to be enigmatic as he walked towards the ward. Perhaps it was due to the electric shock, but his body was a little stiff. He tried very hard to walk his small steps into the ward.

Yan Jun looked at Xiao Jing and understood the meaning of her words.

Xiao Jing looked towards the ward and hugged the child with one arm, saying, "Aunt hasn't woken up yet, so I'll be taking the child back first. I'll come over later to check on you."

"You don't need to come over, I'll just watch from here. At night, the madame will come over, and you can take good care of the child at home for two days. Recently, his mood has been a bit unstable, as if he knew you were leaving again."

Xiao Jing lightly pinched the little fellow's nose and nodded, "Then I'll come over after aunt has woken up."

As the car drove onto the main road, the sunlight fell on the windows as the two cars pa.s.sed each other.

Xiao Jing turned to look at the car that pa.s.sed by him, and anxiously shouted: "Stop."

The driver pulled over, and just as he reached the side, he saw the door open.

Xiao Jing walked out of the carriage and looked at the car that was speeding away. After confirming that it was Captain, she took out her phone and dialed a number, and the car drove back.

Shen Cheng Feng opened the car door and looked at the little soldier who was standing by the side of the road with his arms around his child, waiting for him.

"My aunt hasn't woken up yet. I'll carry the child back first so that he won't be unhappy and play around with the whole hospital."

Shen Cheng Feng nodded, "Then go back first. Be careful on your way back."

"Yes." Xiao Jing looked at the car that disappeared once again, and returned to the car with the child in her arms.

The car started on the road again and steadily entered the flow of traffic.

The moment Shen Cheng Feng got off the car, he saw an ambulance parked at the entrance, followed by many other cars parked at the emergency entrance.

The doors of the ambulance opened and the medical staff raised the oxygen mask high up in the air. Everyone quickly ran into the hospital.

It was possible that Shen Cheng Feng did not see clearly who was lying on the carriage, but he recognized the group of people that followed afterwards.

The Chen family's old man walked unsteadily into the hospital, not falling down with the support of the two men.

Everyone rushed in.

Shen Cheng Feng closed the car door. He had just received news that Gu An Cheng had met with the Chen family's third young master in private before the incident.

At the instant he saw old man Chen, he wondered if it was Chen Hao lying in the ambulance, and for some reason, a bad premonition arose within his heart.

In front of the operation room, a group of Chen family members walked back and forth, blocking the entire emergency pa.s.sage.

The old man sat down on a chair with a tired expression, both hands on his walking stick as he waited for news.

Shen Cheng Feng stood at the corner and sized up the group of people in front of him without batting an eyelid, but one of them was a little out of the blue.

The young master of the Jiang family, Jiang Si Cheng, lowered his head in remorse, then handed the phone over in his hand over, "This was taken by my nanny, when I first heard about it, I immediately rushed out, but it was already too late, I could only watch as Xiao Ye arrogantly left, I'm sorry, Old Master."

"You and my third brother have known each other since childhood. I know the friends.h.ip between the two of you, so you will not just stand by and watch me die." Lady Chen bit her handkerchief. "Such a ruthless heart. Why are you treating my son this way?"

In the end, he angrily threw down the cane in his hand and roared, "Although my Chen family can't compare to the Xiao family, it can still be considered to be a family with a lot of reputation in the capital. No matter how useless my Chen family's children are, they can't be beaten to death by others, immediately notify Xiao Yao that I will seek justice for my grandson no matter what happened today."

"Yes, old man, I'll do it now." A person hastily ran through the corridor.

"Ding." The operating room door was wide open.

When the group saw this, they hurriedly ran over.

Old Man Chen was waiting for the doctor's good news.

The doctor took off his mask and said gravely, "I'm sorry, we did our best. The third young master broke his ribs, but unfortunately, his lungs were punctured and bleeding profusely. By the time we sent him the medicine, it was already too late."

The Chen family's old patriarch could only feel the world spinning around him. He lost his balance and fell to the ground.

"Lordmaster, lordmaster!"

Shen Cheng Feng walked into the elevator and looked at the rising numbers, his brows knitted uncontrollably.

In the ward, the humidifier was working quietly.

Xiao Ye sat by the side of the sickbed, and looked at the woman lying on the bed, almost without even blinking his eyes.

"Knock, knock, knock." Shen Cheng Feng pushed the door and entered.

Xiao Ye stood up, "Why are you here?"

"Come out with me." Shen Cheng Feng stood at the window with his back facing Xiao Ye, who was following behind him.

Xiao Ye walked to his side, overseeing the courtyard full of figures laughing merrily, he pinched the bridge of his nose, "Did you specifically come here to find me?"

"I originally thought that you didn't know, so I came here to tell you who was the one that harmed An City."

"I know, I knew it since early morning."

"So you went and beat up Chen Hao?" Shen Cheng Feng went straight to the point.

Xiao Ye did not plan to hide anything, he nodded his head and agreed, "I did indeed beat him up, but I realized that even if I did, I would not be able to vent my anger. I wish I could kill him off."

"He's dead." Shen Cheng Feng interrupted him.

Xiao Ye was startled, he did not understand, "Who did you say is dead?"

Shen Cheng Feng turned his body to the side, and his two eyes met each other as he once again repeated, "Chen Hao is dead."

"Hahaha, this is retribution. The heavens were right, how did he die? Did he get hit by a car? Or did a brick suddenly fall from the sky and kill him? However, this is a bit too easy for him. People like him should be tortured to death. "

"You beat me to death." Shen Cheng Feng said without changing his expression.

Xiao Ye's smile suddenly stopped, "Impossible, although I am angry in my heart, I will definitely not beat him to death, I know what's important and what's not."

"But he died after you beat him up."

"How do you know?" Xiao Ye asked.

"He's downstairs. The doctor just announced it."

Xiao Ye frowned, "That won't happen, I control my own strength, so it's impossible for me to kill him so easily."

"Now, that Jiang Si Cheng from the Jiang Clan has pointed out that you beat Chen Hao up, and the cause of his death was indeed due to the heavy blow that penetrated his lungs, causing him to die from suffocation and bloodshed. And you did indeed beat him up."

Xiao Ye laughed bitterly, "So you also believe that I beat him to death?"

Shen Cheng Feng shook his head, "We are soldiers, and I know the place that these two words place in our hearts. Even if we are angry, we have to control ourselves.

"But why did he die?"

Shen Cheng Feng raised his hand and placed it on the windowsill, the sunlight just so happened to land on his fingertips. He looked at the figure that walked out from the courtyard, then raised his hand and pointed at that person, "Ask him."

Xiao Ye looked in the direction of his finger, and quickly walked over with his phone.

"He's the only one present." Shen Cheng Feng said openly.

Xiao Ye's hands grabbed onto the window sill, his gaze darkened, "I understand what you mean."

"But now that the Chen family is angry, they might not believe you, and you have a motive, don't they? So compared to your words, Jiang Si Cheng's words are more honorable. The current situation is not suitable for your side. "

"Ding " Just as Xiao Ye wanted to say something, his phone suddenly ringtone interrupted him.

He looked at the number on it and smiled bitterly, "I'm afraid I'll get beaten up this time."

A car was parked in front of the hospital.

Xiao Yao walked out of the carriage with a serious expression, and walked straight into the hall of the hospital.

When he received the call from the Chen family's old patriarch, he had a complete understanding of what had happened and let his people check the situation. Xiao Ye had indeed gone to the Jiang family's private residence.

In the deathly still room, although there were over 10 people standing, no one spoke.

The old man sat by the sickbed, looking at the child covered in a white cloth. His right hand was clenched into a fist.

"Marshal Xiao Yao has arrived." guard soldier opened the door to the ward.

Xiao Yao entered the sickroom, looking at the Chen family young master who no longer had any chance of survival, his heart tensed up.

Old Man Chen gave a self-deprecating sneer, "Our Chen family can be considered as a loyal family. From top to bottom, we have to serve the nation and our people. Even though my grandson is a bit cynical, he didn't offend your Xiao family's Fifth Master."

"Lordmaster, is there some kind of misunderstanding?" Xiao Yao said.

"Misunderstanding? My grandson is already dead, what do you want me to misunderstand? are you trying to use his death to scam your Xiao family? "

"Don't get excited, I just want to find out the truth."

"The truth is that Xiao Ye beat my grandson to death!" The old man stood up excitedly as he glared at Jiang Si Cheng with bloodshot eyes.

Jiang Si Cheng trembled and anxiously replied, "Yes, what I said with my own eyes, my home's nanny even recorded it, it was indeed Little Fifth Master who killed Third Young Master, it was extremely fierce, he spat out a few mouthfuls of blood on the spot, and even said repeatedly that I will kill you today, if I don't kill you, my surname is not Xiao."

C422

Xiao Yao frowned, and repeated his question, "Did you really see it with your own eyes?"

Jiang Si Cheng did not dare to look the leader in the eye, and guiltily lowered his head, nodding as though he was mas.h.ing garlic, "Yes, I really saw it with my own eyes. The fifth master's attack was extremely accurate, and he was able to beat the third young master to the ground in the blink of an eye without being able to move."

"I'll let you look into my eyes and say, did you really see Xiao Ye beat Chen Hao to death?" Xiao Yao chased after him step by step.

Jiang Si Cheng staggered a step, raised his head and looked at the person in front of him, then anxiously lowered his head as though he was choosing a path.

"Could it be that General Xiao Yao wants to threaten the witnesses in front of us, the Chen family's young and old?" Old Man Chen scolded.

Xiao Yao stood up straight, his eyes still staring straight at Jiang Si Cheng, he said, "I am only investigating the truth, regardless of how important the military affairs are, they all need to pay attention to evidence, and words have no basis, you all just randomly found someone to casually speak, could it be that you have decided our Xiao Ye's crime?"

"There's a video, there's a video of a phone." Lady Chen pulled on the corner of Jiang Si Cheng's clothes, indicating that he should take out his phone.

Just as Jiang Si Cheng was about to take out his phone, he saw Xiao Yao waving his hands.

Xiao Yao said straightforwardly, "In law, we all know that videos cannot be used as evidence. If they really are to be convicted, then other than the young master of the Jiang family, they also want more evidence."

"Could it be that Marshal Xiao Yao wants to sever all relations?" Old Man Chen gritted his teeth, "Our Chen family will not let this go easily."

Xiao Yao did not mind, "Old Gramps, you have been smart for most of your life, you should be clear about the relations.h.ip between the young master of the Jiang family and your third young master, is his words trustworthy?"

"Why can't I believe it? He was the only witness. He knew the whole story better than we did. " Lady Chen said harshly.

"Based on Jiang Si Cheng's reputation in the circle, this person is not worth for me to trust."

Jiang Si Cheng anxiously said, "Marshal, although my reputation is not good, but this matter is related to the lives of others, I dare to speak nonsense right? I, Jiang Si Cheng, swear that if I had told a lie today, I would have been struck to death by lightning. "

"Young master Jiang can eat whatever you want and never say whatever you want. I swear I will never do anything reckless. Otherwise, if I open my eyes and kill you, will the Jiang family come and cause trouble for our Xiao family?"

"You " Old Man Chen was fl.u.s.tered and exasperated, "Xiao Yao, are you deliberately twisting right and wrong?"

"The old gramps is wrong. Everything is about evidence. You were just randomly convicted before you had any evidence. I'm a rather protective person."

"Knock, knock, knock."

Before Xiao Yao could finish speaking, guard soldier pushed open the door to the ward once again.

guard soldier said, "General Xiao Ye has arrived."

"Good, he came at the right time. I would like to ask him why he hit my son." Madam Chen glared at the person at the door.

Xiao Yao frowned, he could not hold back any longer, what was this fellow doing here at this time?

The moment Xiao Ye entered the door, he immediately felt a wave of mental pressure. He stood up straight without being servile or overbearing, and saluted.

Xiao Yao nodded, "Tell me, what exactly happened?"

"I've already heard about what happened to Third Young Master Chen. I admit that I was the one who beat him."

"It's good that you've admitted it, you executioner. Why did you kill my son? He has no enmity with you, so why did you kill my son? " Lady Chen lost control and pounced over, but was pulled back a few steps by the Chen family members.

Xiao Ye continued, "What I admit is that I hit him, I don't admit that I beat him to death. I only hit him a few times, and this little bit of damage is not enough to kill him."

"Stop quibbling here. Didn't you beat him to death? Did he fall to his death?" Madam Chen questioned.

"I can't guarantee that. Maybe the heavens truly have eyes, so he might fall to his death."

Old Man Chen glared at him, "Xiao Ye, do you dare to confront Jiang Si Cheng?"

Jiang Si Cheng's expression became cold, and he looked at the calm Xiao Ye with a bit of guilt. Although he had already thought of a foolproof plan before coming here, there was no guarantee that he would fail midway.

"I'd like to know why you hit him?" Xiao Yao asked.

Xiao Ye clenched his fists and said in detail, "He hurt my wife and children, why can't I hit him? "G.o.dfather, my child is gone. My family's An Cheng is still lying unconscious on top of the building, and my beating him was light. If it weren't for the responsibility on my shoulders, I would really want to kill him."

"You mean that Chen Hao harmed Gu An Cheng?" Xiao Yao's gaze darkened, "If that's the case, then I really need to get an explanation from the Chen family."

Although Gu An Cheng was not from the Shen Family, he was respected within the Shen Family because of the Old Lady Shen. The entire capital knew about this living ancestor and even knew that the Old Lady Shen was protecting his weakness, but he never expected that this b.a.s.t.a.r.d actually provoked this ancestor again.

A few years ago, Gu An Cheng almost killed this brat when they were in Garfield. If not for the Chen Family protecting him, even if Gu An Cheng let them go, the Old Lady Shen would not have let this matter go.

Who would have thought that this brat would continue pestering Gu An Cheng even after so many years, and even more so doing such a thing. If the Old Lady Shen found out, even if Xiao Ye didn't beat him to death, the Old Mistress would mercilessly kill him.

"G.o.dfather, I know what I'm doing, so I only punched him a few times before leaving. As for why he died, I'll have to ask Jiang Si Cheng." Xiao Ye stared at the cowardly guy in the back of the crowd.

Jiang Si Cheng was suddenly called out, and anxiously raised his head, coincidentally meeting Xiao Ye's fierce eyes.

The atmosphere suddenly changed as Jiang Si Cheng was brought up.

Xiao Ye said coldly. "Did you really see me beat Chen Hao to death with your own two eyes?"

Jiang Si Cheng lowered his head, deliberately avoiding the attack from his eyes, and nodded. "I really saw it with my own eyes."

BOOM! Xiao Ye immediately threw him onto the wall.

Jiang Si Cheng didn't expect that Xiao Ye would be so ruthless towards him in front of so many people. Before he could even react, his own throat had already been strangled.

Xiao Ye continued, "I'll follow the steps of me to beat you up like this, I want to see how he got beaten to death by me."

"Xiao Ye, are you going to rebel?" Old Man Chen roared in anger.

Xiao Ye turned around and sneered, "Didn't the old man suspect me as well? I'm going to show you the whole thing right now. "

"Xiao Ye, don't be rude." Xiao Yao stopped her, "The dead are big now."

Xiao Ye released Jiang Si Cheng, and coldly glared at him, "Jiang Si Cheng, you better think about it first. Otherwise, I can't guarantee that I won't suddenly smash my fist onto your body."

Jiang Si Cheng sat on the floor with all his might as he gasped for breath and covered his throat. At that moment, he had almost been strangled to death by Xiao Ye.

Xiao Yao opened the door of the ward, and before he left, he said, "I will investigate the entire matter thoroughly, and return my Xiao Ye a justice."

Old Man Chen heavily dropped the cane in his hand, he raised his blood pressure and fell down onto the chair, shouting, "Xiao Yao, our Chen Family will not let this go easily, I will definitely seek justice for my grandson."

Lady Chen hugged her child with sorrow as she cried bitterly. "My poor son, my son who has suffered so much. Even if I die, I won't be able to rest in peace."

Hearing the continuous crying behind him, Xiao Yao shot a glance at Xiao Ye, who seemed to not have had his fill of fun, and directly walked towards the elevator.

Xiao Ye followed behind him and repeated herself over and over, "G.o.dfather, I really didn't beat him to death."

"Even if I don't believe that you wouldn't beat Chen Hao to death when you were burning with rage, I still believe in your character, and even more so believe that you put emphasis on the overall situation, and that you would absolutely not do such a disgraceful thing."

"At that time, I did indeed have red eyes and I really wanted to strangle him. However, G.o.dfather, my responsibility. The military seal on my shoulder forced me to let go and give up on the beating. Before I left, he was still alive and well.

Xiao Yao entered the elevator and pressed the numbers, "Jiang Si Cheng would not say something like that for no reason, he must know something, investigate him properly."

"Well, I know what to do."

Xiao Yao suddenly became quiet, waiting for the elevator to open up, then said, "You don't have to be too sad about your children, you and An Cheng are still young, there will be more opportunities in the future."

Xiao Ye lowered his head, his voice becoming somewhat hoa.r.s.e. He nodded, "I'm constantly numbing myself in my heart. There will definitely be a day when the rain has cleared."

"Well, you don't have to worry about the Chen family." Well, you don't have to worry about the Chen family.

"Father, would people say that our Xiao family practices our own interests and goes back on our words?"

"I don't mind being said like that. After all, the back of one's hand is flesh, and my child cannot be wronged by others for no reason at all."

Xiao Ye looked at the man under the sunlight, and hugged him, "G.o.dfather."

"Alright, go take care of your wife. Right now, she needs you as a man to guard her and not let her have any negative emotions." Alright, go take care of your wife, right now, she needs you as a man to guard her and not let her have any negative emotions.

"G.o.dfather, I feel that you've changed." Xiao Ye straightened his body and looked at the person in front of him seriously.

Xiao Yao did not understand the meaning behind his words, "What did I change?"

If it was before, you would definitely beat me up mercilessly and then wonder if you had misunderstood me. Even if you knew then that you had misunderstood me, you wouldn't have regretted beating me up.

"Then do you want me to help you?" Xiao Yao extended his hand out.

Xiao Ye quickly replied, "There's no need, there's no need, I'm going in, you can go back."

Xiao Yao looked at the child who had ran into the hospital without looking back. He shook his head and was about to get on the carriage to leave.

"Father-in-law." Shen Cheng Feng walked out of the other car.

Xiao Yao looked over when he heard it, "How did you get here?"

"Something came up and I came over."

Xiao Yao looked at the building behind him and nodded, "Are you ready to go back now?"

"I have something to say to you." Shen Cheng Feng pointed to a quiet corner.

The wind blew gently, and the trees' shadows rustled. Sunlight scattered down, and the two of them stood side by side.

"What are you trying to say?" Both of Xiao Yao's hands were in his pockets, and he could smell the faint scent of the medicine in the air, so he asked again, "Have you recovered from your injuries?"

"This is only a small wound, it won't affect me too much."

"In your eyes, Shen Cheng Feng, is it that as long as you have a breath, you will suffer a small and insignificant injury?"

Shen Cheng Feng laughed, "Xiao Jing also said that."

"Of course, we are father and daughter. We all say that our daughter follows her father."

"I wanted to tell you about the baby today." Shen Cheng Feng said.

"I heard from Shen Yi Tian about this matter, this child's body is special, it is very troublesome, but he is safe now, so we do not need to worry too much."

"In the past, I was only able to experience this strange phenomenon when I grew up. The older I was, the more energy I would have. I was worried that my child would suddenly be unable to withstand this frightening power."

Xiao Yao frowned, "Do you mean to say that he might lose control one day?"

"He is different from me. I can feel that his strength is stronger than mine."

"That's strange, since you, Shen Cheng Feng, still have a day to admit defeat."

Shen Cheng Feng raised his head and looked at the spots of sunlight that had been scattered all over the place. He said cautiously, "All these years, the military has been on guard against me, afraid that I would suddenly lose control one day, when that time comes, no one will be able to stop me, or even destroy me. I do not want my children to experience the same doubts as me, or even a restriction."

"No one dares."

"Now that you and my father are in the military, you can stop them from leaving."

"Yes, I will discuss the matter of the child with your father again. I will do my best to not let any information leak out before he reaches adulthood. Let him become a secret. When he can no longer hide it, we will see whether it is good or bad."

"That's why I have to become strong as a father."

Xiao Yao was suspicious, "Are you not strong enough?"

"Father-in-law, the people of this world are very realistic. They like to speak with their ident.i.ties, so I am weak only in my status and not in my strength."

"You want to be promoted?"

Shen Cheng Feng nodded, "After I return from R Nation, I will add all of my military merits into the sum and try my best to be able to apply for it through the military."

Xiao Yao understood the hidden meaning behind his words and nodded, "For the military merits that you have hidden, forget about advancing to the First Stage, you can even go up to the Second Stage as a general."

"What I want to be is a great general."

Xiao Yao was startled by his bold words, but in the end, she only laughed, "Youngster, you are ambitious. Are you going to ride on top of my head and command the three armies not long from now?"

Shen Cheng Feng blurted out, "Being young is better than being young; I believe that the future is better than the future."

Hearing his words, Xiao Yao was prepared to kill himself?

As the lanterns lit up, the moonlight slowly dimmed.

In the depths of the tranquil forest, many figures flashed past.

The top elites that he had sent out were defeated one after another. After thinking hard about it, he came up with a conclusion. It was possible that the defense line of the Shen family was too strong, which resulted in the failure of the R team.

This time, he decided to go all out next time!

He didn't believe that the Shen family wouldn't be able to charge in.

The ten-odd people were lying in ambush in front of the Shen family's mansion, all of them fully focused on investigating the movements in front of them. After confirming that the time for the Shen family's guard soldier to change s.h.ifts was near, Yinye waved his hand high.

A group of people swarmed forward, and disappeared without a trace under the moonlight with a 'whoosh' sound.

After Xiao Jing finished showering, she wore a simple T-s.h.irt. She casually wiped her hair and sat in front of the mirror, ready to blow her hair.

The little guy seemed to be in high spirits tonight. Even at this time, he was still not sleepy. He just lay on the bed rolling on his stomach, playing around by himself with a great deal of joy.

Xiao Jing blew her hair, and after making sure that she had done more than enough, she tied up her ponytail casually, touched the baby's frost, sprayed some dew on it, and laid back down on the bed.

Little Treasure seemed to like the smell of the flower dew on his body, as he wriggled his way towards his mother.

"Dong, dong, dong." Shen Xiao Xiao opened the door and dragged her figurine into the house.

Xiao Jing carried the little girl and laughed, "Can't sleep with our big sister?"

Shen Xiao Xiao threw the figurine on the bed and rubbed it coquettishly in Xiao Jing's arms, "Mother, hug me."

The little guy was lying in the middle of the bed, his two eyes fixed on the two people playing around happily. His mouth twitched, and he buried his head in his hands.

"Sizzle sizzle." Xiao Jing saw the flickering lights and quickly placed the little girl on the bed.

However, Shen Xiao Xiao pounced towards Xiao Jing without mercy, "Hug mother, hug mother."

Xiao Jing still had not reacted, she looked at Shen San Fen who had crawled behind them at some point in time.

Shen Xiao Xiao turned her head and proudly hugged Xiao Jing's arm, proclaiming her sovereignty over her unembraced little brother. She stuck out her tongue and said complacently, "Mom loves Xiaoxiao, Mom likes Xiaoxiao."

The little guy reached out his hand and touched Shen Xiao Xiao's little arm.

Xiao Jing quickly picked Shen Xiao Xiao up from the ground. The strong electric current bounced onto the bed sheets, and in an instant, a basin sized hole appeared.

C423

The little guy looked innocently at his mother, his gaze not moving from Shen Xiao Xiao who was in her embrace.

Yet Shen Xiao Xiao was holding onto Xiao Jing’s neck without a care in the world, proudly seizing her own mother.

The little fellow’s eyes reddened and its nose twitched. In the blink of an eye, tears fell onto the bed sheets.

Xiao Jing painfully put down Shen Xiao Xiao, and was preparing to hug the little fellow, but right at the moment she moved, she felt something in the air rapidly expanding.

The dust seemed to have stopped, the clock on the wall had stopped swinging, the voltage around him was flashing, and lightning was clanging in the night sky.

Xiao Jing swallowed her saliva, but before she could even react, the entire house was extinguished with a “pa” sound.

The group of people who were preparing to sneak into the mansion suddenly stopped. Yayo frowned, how could there be a power outage without any problems?

He was a little worried. Had they fallen into a trap? He ordered everyone to halt their movements and wait.

The housekeeper rushed out of the house and ran in the direction of the main gate. He panted as he checked the electrical circuits to make sure there were no mistakes. Then, he ordered the servants to go find the electrician.

When Yinye heard the conversation, the corners of his mouth raised high. So it turned out that there was a problem with the Shen family’s circuit. From the looks of it, they had received God’s help.

Everyone did not stay any longer and jumped onto the Shen family’s manor. While the surroundings were still dark, they easily snuck in.

Yellowhorse led a group of people to split into three groups to deal with the three targets.

Shen Mu Xiao was initially looking at the Electric Superman in his room, but at the moment of excitement, the TV went dark with a “Pa” sound. He rolled his eyes, stared at the pitch black ceiling, and walked out of the room as he recalled his memories.

Shen Xiao Xiao was a little afraid of the dark, hence she hugged Xiao Jing’s thighs tightly, crying and shouting, “Mommy hug, Mommy hug!”

Xiao Jing gently held her hand and comforted her, “Wait, mother will look at your brother first.”

The little guy gnawed on his hand in grievance, refusing to turn on the light. Afterwards, he hid his head under the blanket.

Xiao Jing used his memories to lightly pull on the blanket, and said softly, "What happened to the baby? Is my family’s Little Three jealous? "

The little guy stubbornly hid himself in the blanket. He hid deeper and deeper until he could no longer find the exit.

Xiao Jing lifted his blanket. It was very dark in the room and she couldn’t tell if she had wrapped the child up into a ball or if the child had wrapped herself up. In short, she couldn’t reach for the child.

“Mom, Xiaoxiao is scared.” Shen Xiao Xiao desperately clung onto Xiao Jing’s thigh.

Xiao Jing was worried that the little fellow would not have enough oxygen, so he took out a knife and quickly ripped apart the cover. Then, she released Xiao Bao who had sneaked away to who knows where.

Shen San Fen rolled out of the quilt and dodged directly from Xiao Jing’s embrace. He hid at the end of the bed and hugged his fingers as he chewed on them, finishing his fingers and continuing to nibble on his toes.

Xiao Jing carried Shen Xiao Xiao and circled around the bed, "Where did Little Treasure crawl to? Shall we turn on the light? "

The little guy gnawed at his toes, his little mouth raised high, but he refused to crawl over.

“Mom.” Shen Mu Xiao opened the door, causing the entire room to become so dark that she could not see anything.

Xiao Jing heard the voice behind her, and replied: “Big brother is here too?”

Shen Mu Xiao accidentally knocked into a chair, and hit it hard, causing him to cry from the pain, “Painful, my mother is in pain.”

Xiao Jing took out a flashlight from under the bed. Just as she turned it on, it went dark with a “pa” sound.

The little guy bit his own toes, looked at Xiao Jing who was walking around by the bed, and pursed his lips with a proud look, “Hug me, hug me, I’ll turn on the lights.”

However, Xiao Jing could not see anything. She walked over to Shen Mu Xiao and rubbed his calf lovingly, “Does big brother still feel pain?”

Shen Mu Xiao hugged Xiao Jing’s neck, and crawled into her embrace with even more grievances, “Hug mother hug, brother will hug.”

“Alright, let mom carry you.” Xiao Jing used a little bit of strength to carry the older brothers and sisters.

“Xiaoxiao, I’m afraid.” Shen Xiao Xiao hugged even more tightly.

Xiao Jing placed her son and daughter on the sofa and rubbed their heads, "You guys sit here first, don’t move.

Shen Xiao Xiao had originally wanted to hug Xiao Jing, but she was carried back by Shen Mu Xiao.

Shen Mu Xiao held his sister’s hand, and said with a serious expression. “Younger brother is young, afraid of the dark.”

Shen Xiao Xiao curled her lips. “Xiaoxiao is afraid of the dark as well.”

“Big brother is here.” Shen Mu Xiao held her in his arms, “Big brother will protect little sister.”

Xiao Jing relied on her memories and walked back to the bed, stretching her arms out to grab the child.

Shen San Fen had already finished gnawing on his feet, and seeing his hand that was trying very hard to feel it, he quietly extended his feet over.

However, Xiao Jing’s hand had accidentally touched the other side.

The little guy pouted, turned over, and rolled in front of her. His little head leaned forward, and he believed that as long as his mother moved a little more to the right, she would be able to touch his plump little head.

Xiao Jing kept looking to her left, and finally gave up on that side. She went to the other side of the bed and gently said, “Baby, quickly come over, can mother hug you?”

The little guy tried its best to crawl to the other side of the bed, extending its little arm as well.

“Ding.” Xiao Jing stood up alertly. In the pitch-black room, the window was exceptionally bright. She was sure that something had flashed past the window just now.

Seeing that his mother had given up her search for him, the little fellow began to nibble on his finger again.

“Clang, clang, clang.” Lightning flashed and thunder rumbled in the rolling clouds.

Shen Xiao Xiao anxiously stood up from the sofa and shouted, “Mommy, I’m scared! Mommy, Xiaoxiao, I’m scared!”

Xiao Jing squatted down, and took out the gun from under the bed, and stared fixedly at the window.

BOOM! In the darkness, the bullets tore through the air barrier with heat waves and flew straight toward the two children on the sofa.

Xiao Jing subconsciously threw herself forward. She grinded her teeth, but she still knew that her actions were a step too late. Or perhaps it was out of instinct, she shouted, “Little Treasure.”

With that, a layer of halo appeared in the air. If it was normal times with lights on, Xiao Jing would not be able to see what was going on, but in the darkness, she could see it clearly, with her brothers and sisters as the center, the halo instantly swept apart, and immediately stopping the flying bullets. Under the halo’s trend, the bullets trembled violently, and then fell onto the carpet like scrap iron.

Xiao Jing protected the two children behind her, and said to Shen Mu Xiao: “Carry Little Sister to Little Brother’s side.”

Shen Mu Xiao did not ask why. He seemed to have understood something and he had to listen to his mother’s words at this time.

Xiao Jing hid behind the sofa and observed the location of the window without blinking.

BOOM! The bullet landed on her right hand. She looked down at the hole in the sofa and frowned.

The whole house was in danger because of the darkness.

“Bang, bang, bang.” Amidst the continuous sounds of gunfire, Xiao Jing had no choice but to defend. She heard a slight sound coming from the window as a figure flashed past her without leaving a trace behind. She was stunned, someone had entered.

With her petite body, the woman successfully snuck into the room under the cover of the team members. With night vision goggles, she easily caught the three children sitting on the bed, watching the show.

That’s right, the three children sat in a row from top to bottom. They seemed to be very excited, and didn’t have the slightest hint of fear in their eyes.

As if noticing a figure sneaking around in the night, Shen Mu Xiao poked her sister’s arm, "Are you afraid? Do you want me to hug you? "

Shen Xiao Xiao poked Shen San Fen on his calf as she said proudly, "Are you afraid? Do you want big sis to hug you? "

Shen San Fen turned his head and stared at the woman slowly approaching him in the darkness.

With a “pa” sound, the lights in the room were turned on.

The woman had just lifted her right leg and stood stiffly in midair. She didn’t expect the lights in the room to be on so quickly. Did she respect her as the enemy?

Xiao Jing’s fingertips gently touched the trigger, and without much consideration, the bullet shot out from the muzzle of the gun, perfectly landing on the woman’s body.

Little Treasure raised his hand and slapped with force. Following the woman’s body falling to the ground, the room turned dark once more.

Xiao Jing didn’t know whether to laugh or cry as he hid under the sofa. Was this little fellow addicted to playing?

Shen Xiao Xiao looked at the light bulb that was still flickering, and pouted: “Big brother, do you want to hug me?”

Shen Mu Xiao reached out his arms to hug the little girl, “Little Treasure, do you want to hug her too?”

Shen San Fen raised his hand and stretched his hand out.

Shen Mu Xiao originally thought that he was going to crawl over and let his big brother hug him. However, the moment his hand came into contact with the little fellow, a heart-wrenching pain assaulted him from the tip of his finger;

“Pain, pain.” Shen Xiao Xiao could feel the electric currents coming from her brother’s body. Her eyes reddened and she started to cry.

Shen San Fen pulled back his hand and bit down hard on his finger.

Xiao Jing didn’t have time to ask what had happened to the children, she paid attention to the window. The breeze was gentle, at the moment she fired, it was as if someone else sneaked in.

Having learned his lesson, the man became smarter. Just in case the light went on again, he took the initiative and shot the light bulb. Under the cover of the night vision goggles, he easily moved to a safe position.

Xiao Jing heard the sound of the lamp breaking and subconsciously looked at the ceiling. With her naked eyes, she could not see who was moving at night.

The man crawled on the carpet and avoided the sofa. He arrived under the bed without a hitch. He pulled the trigger and pointed the gun at one of the children.

“Clang, clang, clang.” The flashlight on the ground vibrated, but before the man could react, the light of the flashlight had completely landed on his body, illuminating him like a bright moon surrounded by stars.

“…” The man turned his head in alarm. Xiao Jing was already standing behind him using the light of the flashlight, with the muzzle of the gun coldly aimed at the center of his brows.

BOOM! In the blink of an eye, a gunshot rang out, and the man spasmed for a moment before losing all signs of life.

Xiao Jing squatted at the head of the bed, looking at the row of three kids who were watching the show, she asked with a frown, “Why aren’t you guys looking for a place to hide?”

Shen Mu Xiao asked, “Are you going to hide?”

Xiao Jing picked Little Treasure up and flipped over the bed, hiding on the other side of the bed.

The brothers and sisters climbed over together and squatted down by the bed in exactly the same way, staring ahead.

Shen San Fen also used his hands to support himself on the side of the bed.

Four pairs of eyes stared at the three or four people who entered through the window.

The sound of footsteps came from the corridor. It was most likely the guard soldier in the house that heard the gunshot and rushed over.

When they entered the room, they immediately felt that the atmosphere in the room wasn’t as smooth as they had imagined.

Step by step, the four of them moved slowly. Although they were wearing night vision goggles and their movements were completely unrestricted, they had to be cautious in capturing their target in the dark room, especially since the target was an expert at concealing their identity.

With both hands on his gun, Yemeni ordered the two people behind him to proceed with the next step.

Shen Mu Xiao poked his sister again, “Do you want your big brother to hug you?”

Shen Xiao Xiao also poked Little Treasure who was in Xiao Jing’s embrace, “Do you want big sister to hug you?”

The little guy twisted his head and looked at his mother, his proud arms wrapped around her.

Shen Xiao Xiao hugged her brother.

In the darkness, Xiao Jing heard footsteps that were getting closer and closer to her. The light from the flashlight flickered, and with a bang, the glass in the room was broken.

BOOM! The moment Xiao Jing heard the gunshots, she immediately hugged the three children and laid them down. The bullets grazed past the bedside and bounced off the carpet, leaving a deep mark.

“Break the door.” guard soldier no longer cared if this was the leader’s bedroom, he kicked the door open and entered.

However, it was clear that the other party did not plan on putting these guard soldier in their eyes. The sounds of gunfire became even more intense as it reverberated throughout the night.

Xiao Jing lightly patted Shen Mu Xiao’s shoulders, "Carry your little sister and crawl under the bed.”

Shen San Fen saw his brother crawl into the bed, twisting his body, he slipped out of Xiao Jing’s embrace and also went underneath the bed.

Xiao Jing slipped to the end of the bed. In the time it took for a spark to fly, a figure flashed past her eyes. Relying on her past memory, which was so short that it could be ignored, she pulled the trigger.

BOOM! The bullet penetrated his body with a faint muffled sound.

The man clutched his arm and fell to the floor. He rolled on the carpet and hid behind the desk.

guard soldier was forced out of the room and stood on both sides of the door. Right after he appeared, a bullet landed beside him, probably because of the enemy’s hidden sniper.

“Crack crack crack.” Xiao Jing sensed that the man hiding behind the desk was ready to shoot, but the magazine had emptied and the dull “ka ka” sound was magnified in the room.

“She’s out of bullets, besieged.” He seized this perfect opportunity and ordered everyone to rush over.

Xiao Jing dropped the gun and cleanly rolled over from the end of the bed. Kicking the table away, she suppressed the man who had yet to react from the injuries with a flick of her finger and twisted his hands, stopping her opponent’s throat. The strength of her fingertips slowly increased and in a short three or four seconds, the man fainted.

Xiao Jing snatched away his gun, and suddenly turned her head, only to find that three or four bullets were shot out from in front of her, at this speed, she would definitely be drenched in blood in a second.

The corners of Yinye’s mouth lifted. He seemed to have already heard the unprecedented feeling of elation when the bullet passed through his body. He was also convinced that if the three of them attacked at the same time, this woman would undoubtedly die.

Xiao Jing didn’t have time to dodge, the bullet in the depths of her eyes was already right in front of her.

However…

He wasn’t able to see what was happening in the darkness, but he knew very well that the bullet did not hit the woman. Yes, she was still sitting perfectly fine on the ground.

Xiao Jing stared at the three bullets that were still in front of her eyes, and then all of them lost their gravity and dropped onto the carpet. She blinked and looked under the bed.

The little guy was trying his best to look at her through the one-finger-wide crack under the bed.

Xiao Jing laughed, then used her gun to pull the table over as a cover.

Ye Chong clenched his teeth and shouted, “Shoot! It’s too late! Shoot at full speed!”

Xiao Jing heard the gunshots that were louder than usual. The bullets pierced through the feathers that filled the air, the bullets penetrated the glass and shattered the glass on the ground. The bullets grazed the walls and created a wall of dust that covered the sky.

The little guy didn’t seem to like the feeling of being surrounded. When he saw the pair of legs in front of him, he reached out his hand from under the bed.

Hoshino felt something touch his foot and lowered his head. What kind of feeling was that? It was like seeing a ghost.

Under the bed, there seemed to be a pair of eyes staring at him without blinking. In this dark environment, this feeling was unspeakably terrifying.

Yinye raised his gun and stared back expressionlessly. Seeing that this little guy didn’t have the slightest bit of fear on his face, he couldn’t help but pull the trigger.

C424

“Crack crack crack.” Ye Chong pulled the trigger with all his might.

However, the bullets seemed stuck and couldn’t come out. He angrily threw the gun in his hand away and switched to another gun. The corners of his mouth curled up complacently as he said, “I’ll find a normal family to reincarnate in the next life.”

The little fellow was still staring intently at the black muzzle. When they looked at each other, it was as if his pupils were contracting before it finally turned into a dot.

“Crack crack crack.” Ye Chong pulled the trigger, and suddenly, the entire weapon trembled in his palm as if it was pulled by something.

Ye Chong could not believe what he was seeing. The moment his index finger pressed down, the bullet finally shot out.

However, there seemed to be something wrong with the direction.

The bullet passed by his nose and landed on the ceiling, striking the light tube that had already shattered.

The bullet was like a spark that ignited the dry straw in the middle of summer. With a violent “hua hua hua” sound, the intersection of the lamps on the ceiling exploded with a bang.

The flame flickered, but it only lasted for a short while before igniting all the wires in the room. The alternating current on the wall let out a mournful crackling sound.

Ye Chong staggered a step forward. Under the illumination of the fire, the room became much brighter.

Xiao Jing had already been hibernating for a long time, and the moment the flames spread, she pressed down on the trigger with her hand.

The bullet brushed past a falling flame and unerringly landed in the back of one of the men’s heart, as if it was ignited.

BOOM! Another gunshot rang out, and Hoshino clutched his arm and took a step back. Before he could react, he heard another sound in the air.

“Chief, leave quickly.” The girl pushed Yeye away. The bullet passed through her body and blood spurted out from her wound. Her head tilted back as she fell to the ground.

Yama knew that the tide was up, so he gritted his teeth and jumped out of the window in the chaos.

Xiao Jing chased them to the window, her face darkened, and jumped down along with her. At a time like this, she had to annihilate the entire army.

The little guy rolled down from the bottom of the bed and raised his head high. He only had time to see his mother’s heroic look as she leapt. He frowned and made himself look like a little old man.

“Clang!”

Xiao Jing chased for a few meters before the roiling clouds flashed with a strong light. It looked like lightning, but at the same time, it didn’t seem to be thunder.

As he lifted his head, an unprecedented sense of danger surrounded him. The instant he lifted his head, his pupils clearly reflected the moment the lightning descended. It was as if a deity had descended upon him. It was dazzling, scorching, and filled with the pain of tempering the body.

Xiao Jing instinctively closed her eyes, and after the strong light faded, she slowly opened her eyes. The man was standing motionlessly in the empty courtyard.

The man’s body seemed to be electrocuted, radiating heat waves and thick black smoke.

The invaders fell down in front of them. Maybe it was because the lightning was too strong, but when the man fell down, his body seemed to have been smashed into pieces, like a toy that had spread out. It was a bit too horrible to look at.

There were a few people who could not bear the visual stimulation and covered their mouths in an attempt to stop the retching.

Shen Cheng Feng arrived at the Shen family half an hour after the storm subsided. After looking at the mansion which had regained its lights, he walked in quickly.

Shen Cheng Huang arrived a step ahead of him, and looked at the corpses lying all over the ground with a serious expression.

“Is it all over?” Shen Cheng Feng stared at the invaders coldly, his hands rubbing his sleeves until it creaked.

Shen Cheng Huang nodded his head, “Right now, all of the intruders have been hiding here.”

“Why do these kinds of things happen one after another?”

“The enemies came prepared, they are all elites, relying on the guard soldier s of our Shen family, it is hard to find any traces of them.”

“It was also our own negligence.” Shen Cheng Feng took off the white cloth and looked at all of their appearances. Each of them had a lone wolf tattooed on them.

“This shouldn’t be the same group of people from last time.”

“It seems that I have to leave early for R Country.” Shen Cheng Feng put down the white cloth, “Where are Xiao Jing and the rest?”

“She should be coaxing the child to sleep upstairs. I heard that Little Treasure has quite the temper tonight.”

“Hmm?” Shen Cheng Feng looked at the second floor as he walked in with large strides.

The room had already been tidied up, but for safety’s sake, Xiao Jing brought the child to another room.

The bedside bell revolved in circles. The little guy seemed to like these things very much. It raised its hand in excitement, wanting to reach it, but couldn’t.

“Crack” Shen Cheng Feng pushed open the door and entered.

“Captain.” When Xiao Jing heard the voice and turned around, she saw that it was a familiar man. With a whoosh, she stood up from the bed.

Shen Cheng Feng walked forward, looked at her, and nodded, “Are you injured?”

"Do I look like the kind of person who would get hurt casually? I am an elite, the amazing Special Operation Force Captain. " Xiao Jing proudly patted her shoulder. If she were to wear a military uniform at this time, she would definitely pull out her shining star and wave it in front of their Captain’s eyes.

Shen Cheng Feng gently rubbed her head, “Why is the little guy so angry?”

“He must be jealous.” Xiao Jing wanted to laugh, but did not dare to laugh in such an obvious manner.

“My Little Treasure sure is jealous.” Shen Cheng Feng poked the child’s little face, and suddenly he had an idea. He asked: “Say, if I kissed you in front of him, would he be jealous?”

Xiao Jing hugged his neck, and came over as soon as he said it, covered his lips with her, and vowed to storm the city forcefully.

Shen Cheng Feng had originally wanted to deepen this kiss, but just as his hand was about to rest on Xiao Jing’s waist, an electric current suddenly shot out violently from his hand.

At the same time, Xiao Jing had also clearly felt a layer of electricity that could not be detected by the naked eye lingering around her. She looked at the child on the bed in astonishment.

The little guy pouted, his small mouth raised extremely high, then his hands tightly clenched into a fist.

If Shen Cheng Feng hadn’t retreated in time, he would have already been lying on the ground in a faint from the electric shock.

Xiao Jing wanted to cry, but no tears came out. She looked at Shen Cheng Feng who was forced to retreat by his family’s six month old son, and said: “Captain, I feel like we have to carry this little guy’s kissing, hugging and lifting on our back in the future.”

Shen Cheng Feng also didn’t expect that one day, he would be rendered immobile by a little kid. The powerful electric currents crackled around him, as if the little guy would do whatever it took to kill his father if he moved the slightest bit.

This unfilial son!

Shen Cheng Feng glared at the little fellow who was raising his hands towards Xiao Jing. With that innocent and simple look, it looked like he was begging for a hug.

Xiao Jing gently carried him, and said without knowing whether to laugh or cry, “Baby can’t do this, he’s your biological father. If you charge into family, that’s outrageous.”

The voltage slowly dissipated and the surroundings returned to its original silence.

Just like before, Shen Cheng Feng was prepared to place his hand on his wife’s shoulder, but before his hand could touch Xiao Jing, he was stopped in his tracks by her glare.

Little Comrade Shen San Fen rolled his eyes, and stared straight at his father, with both of his hands swearing an oath to his mother, proudly pouting, with a smug look on his face, as though he was the first in the world.

Shen Cheng Feng was not angry, but rather did not know whether to laugh or cry at his arrogant appearance. He put down his hand and said: “I’m going to take a bath first, go coax him to sleep.”

Xiao Jing put the child back on the bed and laid down beside him, humming a little tune.

The little fellow seemed to be tired of playing. It gnawed on its little hands and quietly closed its eyes.

Shen Cheng Feng took a simple bath, and after hearing that there were no more voices outside, he lightly pushed open the door.

Xiao Jing supported herself with one arm on the wall, while holding a rose in her mouth, she looked evil and evil at their Captain.

Shen Cheng Feng seemed to have done it on purpose as well. With only half his body wrapped up, he exposed his sexy eight abs without any hesitation.

Xiao Jing lifted her lower jaw, her eyebrows raised slightly, but she did not speak. Instead, she tiptoed and placed the rose in her mouth next to his mouth.

Shen Cheng Feng carried her body, pushed her against the wall, bent down and bit off the rose from her mouth, then spat it out onto the carpet with a smile that was not a smile.

Xiao Jing held onto his neck with both hands and kissed him lightly on his thin lips.

Seeing that she was about to ignite the fire, Shen Cheng Feng was prepared to release her, he forcefully grabbed the back of her head and forcefully pulled her retreating body back, with a bit of a roguish smile on his face, “I already said, when I return home, I will bully you properly.”

Xiao Jing then leaped up and hung herself on his body.

Shen Cheng Feng carried her back to the bathroom. Water droplets dripped onto the floor and converged into streams that flowed into the underground passage.

He turned over his body and crawled towards the bedside, not caring if he would fall or crawl forward at all. The moment his hands started to fall from the sky, a ring of light surrounded him, and he landed steadily on the carpet.

In the middle of the night, he seemed to hear his mother’s voice. He stomped his feet and crawled towards the source of the voice.

“Dong, dong, dong.” There was a crisp sound of beads hitting the floor in the bathroom.

Xiao Jing lowered her voice, “Captain, I can’t open the buttons, you can go ahead and take action.”

Shen Cheng Feng had first elegantly planned to take off her clothes, but in the end, he couldn’t tear off her buttons no matter what. He simply covered his hands and shook them, causing her clothes to turn into ashes on his palms.

Xiao Jing smiled and kissed him on the lips.

'Crack! 'Unknowingly, the door to the washroom was opened.

The little fellow sat on the ground and stared at the situation inside without blinking its eyes.

The two of them embraced each other, the mother’s face was still red with embarrassment, her lips were still pressed against his father’s. Hearing the sound, the two of them turned around at the same time, their three eyes seemed to be fixed in the silence.

It was unknown if it was an illusion, but Xiao Jing felt that the water flow had stopped moving, as the air itself had become still, and the entire atmosphere had become still.

The little guy wrinkled his nose, his eyes a little red. In the end, he pursed his lips, and with a wail, he began to cry.

“Wah …” “Wow …”

In a room on the third floor, Shen Cheng Yi was currently bathing. The moment he heard the child’s cry, he subconsciously raised his head.

Shen Cheng Yi was a little flustered, the voice was obviously coming from the little ancestor that should not be provoked, he extended his hand and touched the clothes on the wall. Before he could put on the clothes, the entire ceiling light cover exploded with a clang, and electricity was transmitted to the wall along the chain of fire.

When the water droplets landed on his body, it felt like it was carrying a voltage. Shen Cheng Yi fiercely raised his head, and with a clang, he felt like he was struck by lightning. His eyes rolled back as he fell.

The moment Xiao Jing heard the crying, she carried the child up. She did not care about whether or not she was fully clothed.

The little guy infuriated as it took a bite out of her, then it nibbled on its little mouth.

Xiao Jing gently wiped away the tears on his face, “Why is Little Treasure awake?”

Shen Cheng Feng turned off the hot water, he had never thought of this before, and threw the unfilial son out of the room.

Xiao Jing patted Xiao Bao’s back. After knowing that the child had once again fallen asleep, he quietly slipped down from the bed.

When Shen Cheng Feng just walked out of the bathroom, he saw a person rushing towards him.

Xiao Jing scratched her neck bashfully: “Captain, let’s go to another room to shower?”

Shen Cheng Feng picked up the jacket from the sofa and placed it on her shoulders. To be safe, and in order to not disturb anyone, the two of them flipped open the window and went out.

All of them subconsciously looked up at the building. There seemed to be fine sand in the breeze, and when they raised their heads, the sand entered their eyes, allowing them to feel it. guard soldier raised his hand to wipe it.

The two figures disappeared into the night sky and successfully snuck into another room.

Xiao Jing immediately pressed her Captain down, and the corners of her mouth raised, “It looks like we’re stealing a person.”

Shen Cheng Feng flipped over, and trapped her below his body, then said unrestrainedly, “This is called taking local measures for granted.”

Xiao Jing refused to show weakness as she lifted her leg and clamped onto his waist, borrowing the force to pull their Captain down, and once again successfully became someone in a superior position. She laughed, “Captain’s words are quite right, we should call it hard to suppress our feelings when they are strong.”

Shen Cheng Feng supported her waist and sat up straight like a carp. He pressed his nose against hers and muttered, “It’s normal for men and women to eat.”

Xiao Jing cupped his face and kissed him on the lips.

The moonlight was getting thicker and more magnificent.

Shen Cheng Yi woke up from the cold. He covered his head that was a little dizzy and slowly sat up.

However, when he sat up, he clearly discovered that there was a figure on the ground that didn’t belong to him. He followed the figure and slowly moved his line of sight, first entering his vision with his feet, then his pants, and finally a shiny leather belt, then a shirt with a bow tie, then a pair of eyes, staring into his eyes.

Shen Cheng Yi shivered from being stared at, why did he feel his body turn cold? He lowered his head to look at his body that was covered in fruit, and pulled out a towel to cover himself in panic, asking in surprise, "You’re just going to watch? Nor did you think about giving your brother a towel or putting him to bed? "

Shen Cheng Huang retracted his gaze and bluntly said, “I don’t know if you are really unconscious or just faking it, so I will need to observe for a while before making a decision.”

"So? Are you just going to watch as I fall to the ground and froth at the mouth without thinking of saving me? "

“Obviously you didn’t spit white foam. You just rolled your eyes.”

“…” Have you ever seen a naked person playing with fake fainting? How big was his heart that he could be so carefree?

Shen Cheng Huang coughed lightly, “Since you’re already awake, then rest early.”

"What are you doing in my room? just to see my fruit? " No wonder Shen Cheng Yi felt that something was wrong, he lowered his head and placed his hands on his waist, then finally understood why his big brother had a face full of envy.

Shen Cheng Huang stared at him expressionlessly, “You’re thinking too much, I’m not jealous of that thing of yours.”

“Big brother, don’t feel inferior. As your own younger brother, I will absolutely not mock you.”

Shen Cheng Huang supported himself against the door and said, “I was just passing by and heard the sound of running water, so I curiously came in to take a look. Seeing you unconscious, I didn’t dare to touch your body too much, so I took a photo and prepared to pass it to the professors in the hospital for them to study.”

When Shen Cheng Yi saw his cell phone shake, his expression turned cold, “Shen Cheng Huang, delete it for me, immediately delete it for me.”

“What did you call me?”

“Big brother, I beg of you, delete it. Even if I have to do my work, I will respect you. When you can no longer take care of yourself in the future, I will take care of you and make you rest in peace even in death.”

“I’m sorry, I accidentally sent it to father just now, and it was in your name. I’ll see if I can withdraw it.”

C425

Shen Cheng Yi frowned, he looked at his big brother’s cunning smile. Based on his understanding of Shen Cheng Huang, this guy shouldn’t be so obvious.

However, he had overlooked the fact that his elder brother would never lie about something as good as this.

It was still dawn when the Shen Family Residence was still in peace. Shen Yi Tian walked through the courtyard with a fretful expression and looked straight ahead as he entered the residence.

The steward had assumed that Master Gu was worried because of Second Miss Gu. He hadn’t expected Master Gu to scold him as soon as he returned.

Shen Yi Tian roared, “Get that bastard Shen Cheng Yi down here.”

Seeing the old master’s sudden outburst of anger, the butler did not dare delay any longer and hastily ordered someone to go upstairs to invite Second Young Master downstairs.

Shen Cheng Yi sleepily walked down from the stairs, and as if he was still awake, he stretched lazily, and with a lazy look he said, “Father, why did you call me over so early in the morning?”

“Whap.” Shen Yi Tian expressionlessly threw down his phone.

Shen Cheng Yi looked at it unconcernedly, and in the next moment, his body suddenly straightened, and his entire spine stiffened inch by inch. The corner of his mouth was trying really hard to form a slight smile.

“Whap.” Shen Yi Tian slapped him on the forehead, "You still have the face to smile? “You can still laugh?”

Shen Cheng Yi laughed bitterly, “This is not my — —”

“I have eyes, so I’m not blind enough to not recognize my own son.”

Shen Cheng Yi explained, “This is not my —”

“Shen Cheng Yi, it’s fine if you’re loose, but you don’t need to keep up with your tone, it’s fine if you lack tendons, but our Shen family is huge, and we were able to raise such an ignorant child like you, but I didn’t think that you would be so indulgent as to take joy in your father’s hands!”

“Father, this thing —”

“You also know that this thing isn’t worth mentioning?” Shen Yi Tian looked at the scene in front of his eyes, and he became more and more angry from embarrassment, “How much face do you have to think that this thing is worth showing off in front of me?”

“No, Father, please listen to me first.”

“Shut up. I don’t want to hear anything from you, and I don’t want to see you either. From today onwards, you will stay in the institute for me.” Shen Yi Tian rejected him by one more word.

Seeing his father go upstairs, Shen Cheng Yi hurriedly followed, explaining repeatedly, "Father, this matter was not done by me, it was Big Brother who framed me. I was electrocuted then, how could I have taken a photo for myself? Calm down and analyze the situation first. This is a flaw in the entire situation. "

Shen Yi Tian stopped in his tracks, turned around, and looked at his second son painfully, sighing, "Father already won’t care about your actions, yet you intend to harm your father’s eyes, then pull your brother down? Would someone as honest as your big brother want to play with you? No, what is he doing? "

Shen Cheng Yi was at a loss for words, he could feel the dense malicious intent coming from this family, lucky that he was willing to put his heart and soul into thinking for the clan, to never be famous, to wholeheartedly help the world, what would happen to him in the end? His father didn’t feel any pain, his mother didn’t love him, and he was even bullied by his elder brother and younger brother.

Heaven, earth, open your eyes and take a look at this dangerous world.

Shen Cheng Yi opened his hands and looked at the ceiling with a heartbroken expression.

Finally, he said solemnly, “Father, I swear to you that if I really sent this photo to you, I will be struck by lightning at once.”

Just as Shen Yi Tian turned his head back, the incandescent light overhead flashed.

Shen Cheng Yi retracted his neck, his face was filled with surprise.

Shen Yi Tian squinted his eyes, “Do you still need to swear?”

Shen Cheng Yi coughed guiltily, “There might be a misunderstanding.”

Don’t tell me that you don’t misunderstand, I only believe that what you see is the truth. You better reflect on it for me these days. If you are really lonely, then find a woman with me and don’t think about these useless things all the time. Shen Yi Tian closed the door, preventing him from entering.

Shen Cheng Yi shut the door, and wanted to cry and have no tears to explain himself, but before his hand could touch the door, it was opened from the inside.

Shen Yi Tian glared at his raised right hand, and said angrily, “Do you still want to hit me?”

Shen Cheng Yi immediately retracted his hand, “I don’t.”

“If you don’t have any, then you better take care of yourself. I still need to go to the hospital to visit An Cheng.”

Shen Cheng Yi moved his body away obediently, creating a path for himself.

Shen Yi Tian quickly walked downstairs.

Shen Cheng Yi closely followed him again, but when he saw the other figure, he stopped in his tracks.

Shen Cheng Huang leaned against the wall, staring at his second brother who was walking and stopping with great interest, and walked out of the bedroom in a very good mood.

Shen Cheng Yi gnashed his teeth, “If you treat your second blood brother like this, won’t your conscience hurt?”

Shen Cheng Huang smiled and continued to look at him, as though he was telling him, not only is my conscience not hurt, it’s even alive and kicking.

Shen Cheng Yi took a deep breath, “From today onwards, you all need to avoid looking for me if anything bad happens to you all. From today onwards, I will keep my big red lantern up high, not wanting to get involved in any trouble at all.”

“Second brother, I don’t mind if you say that to third brother.”

“Even if I were to go to the Heavenly Emperor, I would dare to say it again.” Shen Cheng Yi said with his head held high and chest puffed up.

“Are you going to the military?” Shen Cheng Feng opened the room next door and forcefully interrupted their conversation.

Shen Cheng Yi’s aggressive aura of 18 meters was instantly gone, he laughed and said, “We are all family, what’s the point of saying so much, what’s the need for me, Shen Cheng Yi, to do anything? You all don’t need to say anything, I’ll be over after smelling it.”

Shen Cheng Huang took note of the room his third brother came out from, and a meaningful smile appeared in his eyes, as he said, “Did you sleep well last night?”

Shen Cheng Feng nodded, “Not bad, just that the floor is a bit hard.”

“There’s a bed in the room.” Shen Cheng Huang reminded.

“The bed binds my freedom.” Shen Cheng Feng said straightforwardly.

Shen Cheng Yi stared at the two people who were singing the same tune, and slowly moved his feet along the wall. Finally, like chasing after the wind, the man ran out of the house.

Shen Cheng Feng stared at the ergege who disappeared without a trace, and asked uncertainly, “What happened to him?”

“I’m not sure. There might be something very important.” Shen Cheng Huang placed his hands in his pockets and walked down the stairs in a good mood, “Do you want the chef to prepare breakfast for you?”

Shen Cheng Feng glanced at the woman sleeping on the carpet, closed the door and returned home.

Xiao Jing had originally woken up when he woke up, and had been pretending to sleep while waiting for their Captain to personally come and carry her to bed.

Shen Cheng Feng hugged her in his arms, and said with a low voice that could not be heard, “Do you want to sleep a little longer?”

Xiao Jing buried herself in his embrace and shook her head, “I’m already awake, I can’t sleep anymore.”

“There’s nothing to do today. You can sleep for a while.” Shen Cheng Feng put her back on the bed, “Should I get the chef to prepare some porridge for you?”

Seeing that he was about to leave, Xiao Jing threw her arms around his neck like a spoiled child and said, “Captain.”

Shen Cheng Feng bent down, and covered her lips with his, “I’ll go wash my face, and listen to me.”

Xiao Jing released him, and laid on the bed alone, staring at his back. Seeing that the bathroom door was closed, she pulled at the blanket and covered herself up, like a little girl who had just experienced a new life.

Late in the morning, a car drove out of the villa.

The glass in front of the car reflected the brilliance of the sun. Suddenly, the car came to a sudden halt.

Jiang Si Cheng’s heart palpitated as he stared at the SUV ten metres in front of him. Perhaps he was feeling guilty for doing such a thing, but the moment he saw Xiao Ye, he turned the steering wheel, and the SUV immediately turned around.

Xiao Ye saw the car that was about to escape, he took out his own weapon and shot a shot into the air.

The sudden sound of gunfire resonated throughout the empty mountain road. Jiang Si Cheng subconsciously stepped on the brakes, his entire body stiff and unable to move.

Xiao Ye walked forward with a cold expression and lightly rolled down the window.

Jiang Si Cheng swallowed his saliva, and slowly got down the window, he nervously asked, “Does young master have something to say to me?”

“Didn’t you have something you wanted to say to me?” Xiao Ye leaned his arm on the window and laughed, “Although I look kind and amiable, my temper isn’t that good. I will try my best to kill the person who caused me to step on my dog shit.”

“Hur hur.” Jiang Si Cheng smiled with worry, “I do not understand what you are saying.”

“Don’t you understand?” Xiao Ye opened the car door, and directly pulled the man in the driver’s seat out.

Jiang Si Cheng staggered a step, he stood firmly, and said, “Little Fifth Master, let’s talk it over. After all, this is a peaceful society, it is not good for us to do anything.”

“Didn’t you say I beat Chen Hao to death?” Since you know that my fist is quite hard, then you should honestly explain it to me clearly. Otherwise, I don’t know if I’ve beaten Chen Hao to death, but I surely know that I’ll beat you to death. "

Facing such a threat, Jiang Si Cheng couldn’t help but retreat. It wasn’t that he didn’t think of telling the truth, after all, if the Xiao Clan were to really investigate this matter, then it was very likely that he would suffer a fate even worse than Chen Hao’s. Chen Hao had died for no reason, and the Chen family would surely not let this go easily. No matter how he walked on this matter, it was still a dead end.

Since he had nowhere else to go, he didn’t mind pulling someone to carry him on his back.

“I’ll give you one last chance. Explain it to me honestly, if not, I think that not only will the Chen family hold a funeral, the Jiang family will also hold a funeral.”

Jiang Si Cheng steadied his body and smiled sinisterly. “The truth is exactly what I said yesterday, I’ve indeed seen you, Xiao Ye, beat Chen Hao to death. If you don’t believe me, you can look at the video on my phone.”

Xiao Ye’s face sank, but it was quickly covered up by himself, and he said, “Chen Hao was beaten to death by you, right?”

Jiang Si Cheng’s smile froze on his face. He didn’t think that his own plan would be seen through so easily, so he hurriedly turned around and pretended to be calm as he said, "I don’t understand what you’re talking about. I’m brothers with Chen Hao, how would I harm him? Stop coming here and blabbering about things like this. "

“Looks like I’m right. Since I didn’t beat Chen Hao to death and Chen Hao died here, it’s naturally because of you and not me.” Xiao Ye approached the other party step by step.

Jiang Si Cheng felt a little weak in his heart. Sensing his approach, he put his hands in his pockets, and felt the blade edge that protected him.

Xiao Ye took note of the movements in his hands and coldly snorted, “With your little trick, you think I’ll fall for your trick?”

Jiang Si Cheng lowered his head, and kept walking forward, as if he was planning to leave this place first. Otherwise, it was possible for Xiao Ye to really cause him to be half-dead.

Xiao Ye looked at the fleeing figure, he raised his own gun and aimed at the opponent’s right leg.

BOOM! The bullet perfectly penetrated between Jiang Si Cheng’s legs and landed on a rock less than three meters away from him.

Jiang Si Cheng felt the burning sensation of the bullet as it passed by his pants, and his legs weakened.

Xiao Ye sneered, “Do you still want to run?”

Jiang Si Cheng stood up stiffly, “Little Fifth Master, if you want me to change my confession, I’ll change it immediately. I won’t say that you beat Chen Hao to death anymore, I really won’t say that anymore.”

“Your tone makes it sound like I’m threatening you.” Xiao Ye lifted his lower jaw, and his tone became even colder, “What I want is the truth, and not some nonsense that would sound fake like it just from hearing it.”

Jiang Si Cheng sat down on the ground. “Alright, alright, alright. Whatever you want me to say, I promise I won’t reveal the slightest bit of the process of you beating Chen Hao to death.”

“Cut the crap.” Xiao Ye grabbed his collar, directly took out the recording pen from his pocket, and threw it on the ground.

Jiang Si Cheng did not expect that his plan would be seen through, and in his panic, he wanted to escape. Just as he took a step forward, a sharp pain came from his knee bone that seemed to have been broken by someone, and his body immediately fell to the ground.

Xiao Ye stepped on his shoulder, staring down at him condescendingly, “I want to investigate the whole thing, why are you so complicated, I gave you a chance to admit it, it seems like you are not an obedient child, since that’s the case, let’s just wait and see, I have other ways to make you behave and speak the truth.”

“Cough, cough.” Jiang Si Cheng lied on the ground and coughed hard, he looked at the arrogant Xiao Ye, unwillingly grabbed a handful of soil, and then sprinkled it towards him.

Xiao Ye instinctively raised his hands to cover his face, and when he felt the other party’s approach, he subconsciously raised his leg to kick.

The blade in Jiang Si Cheng’s hand fell to the ground, he was also kicked over, his body heavily smashed into the fence fence, an indescribable pain struck him from his spine, he felt as though his lower body had lost all feeling, and was like a ruined rag doll lying on the ground, unable to move.

Xiao Ye patted the dirt on his body, stared at the man who tried to steal the chicken but failed, and said indifferently: “With your little tramp, you dare sneak attack me?”

Jiang Si Cheng laid on the ground and moved his arms. “No matter what you said, it was you who beat Chen Hao to death. It was you, Xiao Ye, who beat Chen Hao to death. I saw it with my own eyes.”

Xiao Ye was too lazy to argue with this fellow, she turned to leave, but before leaving, she could only say one more sentence, “Then you must think this through, what you are going to face is not only the Chen family.”

Jiang Si Cheng used the barrier to support himself as he slowly stood up, he wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and sneered, “This old one has plenty of ways to kill you together.”

Xiao Ye sat back into the car, looking at the fellow who seemed to be provoking him, he took out his phone and pressed a number, “Investigate about the maid that left the Jiang Clan yesterday.”

Jiang Si Cheng limped back to his car and took out his phone as well. A proud smile appeared on his face and he sent the encrypted video he sent.

The glaring noon sun hung high up in the sky as a car slowly drove into the camp.

Xiao Yu parked the car, and just as he opened the car door, a person had already walked over.

Jiang Shan Ping stood in front of the carriage and saluted, “Sir.”

Xiao Yu nodded, and used a formal tone, “What do you want me to do?”

“I heard about Xiao Ye’s Little Fifth Master.” Jiang Shan Ping took out his phone and opened up the video with the highest click-through rate. In the video, the man’s actions were fast, accurate, and almost caused the other party’s blood to bleed.

Xiao Yu closed his phone, it was clear that he already knew about this, he said, “Since you know that the Xiao family is in chaos right now, you shouldn’t cause me any trouble, I need to go back immediately.”

“Sir, I thought you might have missed something.”

Xiao Yu did not understand, “Ignoring what?”

“Jiang Si Cheng is the illegitimate child of the Jiang family. Although the news was spread that he is the young master of the Jiang family, I heard my grandfather say that this Jiang Si Cheng was brought back here by father Jiang from the outside, so he has been living in Jin Shan and not this house.”

“What are you trying to say?”

"If you continue to force Jiang Si Cheng to admit that he is lying, the public opinion that has been created would not be beneficial to the Fifth Young Master.

Xiao Yu understood her meaning, “I understand, you want me to look for Jiang Hong, right?”

“Jiang Hong is a very conceited person. He wouldn’t allow his son to do something so inconsequential.”