Chapter 476-480

C476

Qi Yue was in disbelief, he asked cautiously, “Sir, what happened to you?”

Yan Mo only felt that his eyes were sparkling with stars, one after another, shining with brilliance, it was truly beautiful.

Qi Yue waved his hand in front of Yan Mo’s eyes, “Sir, do you know who I am?”

“Take me away, take me away.” Yan Mo seemed to be muttering to himself.

Qi Yue looked around him. There was no one in the long and narrow corridor, and a cool, cold wind blew past. He couldn’t help but shiver.

Could it be that his superior was possessed?

Qi Yue used his hand to cover his nose, and felt that the entire dorm was emitting a chill all over.

BOOM! The overhead light bulb suddenly exploded.

Qi Yue subconsciously squatted down, upon hearing the noise, he raised his head and looked up at the ceiling, there were sparks flashing at the top of his head, as though there was going to be a leakage of electricity at any time.

In the dorm, the three little guys sat on the bed, facing each other.

Shen Mu Xiao stared fixedly at the door that was facing her vertically.

Shen Xiao Xiao did not understand why his brother was so focused on staring at the door, following his gaze.

Shen San Fen bit his hand, looking left and right, then left and right, and finally, mimicking his older brothers and sisters, stared at the door.

Qi Yue was afraid that there might be an accident, so he quickly pushed open the door to the dorm. As soon as he entered the room, he saw three pairs of eyes staring at him.

Shen Mu Xiao saw the stranger that walked over and hid his brother and sister behind him.

Qi Yue laughed, “I brought breakfast for you guys, but we can’t stay in the dorm anymore. The light bulb outside is broken, there might be a problem with the line, I will bring you guys out first, let’s go to the dining hall to eat, okay?”

The three children sat motionlessly on the bed.

Qi Yue walked forward and was about to carry the youngest Shen San Fen, but when his hand just touched the child, he was pushed away a little.

Shen Mu Xiao said with a serious face, “Uncle, we don’t know you.”

“It doesn’t matter if you guys don’t know me now, you will see uncle frequently in the future. Uncle is the instructor of Iron Eagle Unit, if you see him, it’s a shiny pentagram.” Qi Yue pointed to his own epaulette.

Shen Mu Xiao recognized the epaulette, he nodded, jumped down from the bed and picked Shen Xiao Xiao up along with it.

Qi Yue reached out and picked Shen San Fen up, but just as he came into contact with’s arms, his hands suddenly became numb, as if he was stung by something, and he instinctively retracted his hands.

Shen San Fen sat in the middle of the bed without moving, not crying or making a sound, staring expressionlessly at this stranger.

Qi Yue looked at his hand. His fingers were a little red, and he had indeed been stung by something.

Shen San Fen climbed down from the bed, and crawled to his brother Shen Mu Xiao’s side. In the end, he stood up from the bed and said, “Ayaya, ayaya, hug, hug.”

Shen Mu Xiao hugged his brother, and stopped after taking a step.

As a result, Qi Yue saw his brother and sister carrying their brother out.