Chapter 406-410

C406

The more Xiao Ye thought about it, the more he felt that her words were reasonable.

Xiao Jing couldn’t help but move closer and lightly pull the corner of his clothes, "What exactly did you do? Why haven’t we seen each other in two months, and yet you guys have not only stepped into the river, you’ve actually crossed a river.

Xiao Ye pulled her hand away and said seriously, “Don’t use all of your little Jiujiu’s thoughts to slander me, I’m a man of honor.”

Xiao Jing crossed her hands over her heart, and stared at him with a secretive look, “Would a gentleman take advantage of him getting drunk to do all those circles and forks?”

Xiao Ye coughed lightly, "I already said that I was drunk, and she was also drunk.

“Is that so?” Xiao Jing maintained her skeptical attitude, “Why do you want to drink with her?”

Xiao Ye felt as if he was stuck in a hole in his throat. He himself was a little confused, why did he agree to drink with her at that time?

It was a sunny day, a sunny day, and a dark, windy night.

Xiao Ye still remembered that a car was parked in his camp, and the woman entered his room while wearing her military uniform.

When Xiao Ye first saw this person, he was shocked. He was a gentleman, how could he be alone in the middle of the night?

Therefore, he refused her approach and very seriously refused her entry.

However, Gu An Cheng directly knocked him away, sat on his own chair and refused to leave as he conveniently placed his case of beer on the table.

Gu An Cheng picked up a bottle of wine, and opened the cap of the bottle, for the other women who used the bottle opening methods, she directly used her mouth to open it, and then blew on the entire bottle of wine.

Seeing her worried look, Xiao Ye felt like he had lost his lover. But something was wrong, he did not seem to have even mentioned about breaking up.

Gu An Cheng dropped the bottle and patted the seat opposite of him, “Sit and drink with me.”

Xiao Ye was not sure about the woman’s thoughts, he sat on the chair and asked, “What happened to you?”

“Today is my parents’ death wish.” Gu An Cheng’s eyes were slightly red, he drank another bottle, and burped, “I was not even born one month ago, and they died in battle. I don’t know their names, and I don’t even know where their graves are, I only know that at this time of year, I have no parents.”

“How could you not know about them —” Xiao Ye wanted to say something but hesitated. He remembered what Xiao Jing had said before, that Gu An Cheng’s parents were poison heroes, and that there was only one grave where they were buried. There was no family name or name, and there were even no descendants.

Gu An Cheng raised his head and drank it all in one go.

Xiao Ye intentionally stopped her from drinking so recklessly, he had just taken down the bottle of wine in her hand, and her face immediately turned towards him.

Gu An Cheng was probably drunk, seeing the empty space in front of her, she wanted to hug the person in front of her.

Xiao Ye could not help but retreat, and in the end, he fell to the ground just like that. When he raised his head, Gu An Cheng’s face was already within reach.

Her breath carried a strong smell of alcohol, and Xiao Ye held onto her waist, afraid that she would fall down accidentally.

Gu An Cheng forcefully and tyrannically held his face, and then roughly bit his lips.