Chapter 11-15

C11

Xiao Jing was gasping for breath. With her physical strength, not to mention 100 push-ups, even if it was 50 of them, she would still be half dead.

She couldn't help but want to take a glance at the courtyard and see if the temperamental captain had left.

As she just lifted her head, she hurriedly shrunk her neck back in fright.

He actually didn't leave. It was fine if he didn't leave, but he still stared at her with those ice-awl-like eyes.

Shen Chengfeng circled Xiao Jing twice. Suddenly, the night wind blew across the dust in the yard and his military boots stopped just a step away from her.

Xiao Jing's trembling arm continued to do push-ups.

Shen Chengfeng squatted down and stared intently at the young and tender face before him. The children of the Xiao family were more or less masculine and could even be described as strong. Only this Xiao Jing had thin arms and legs, and he had delicate features and if it weren't for the fact that his identity card stated that he was a man, everyone would have thought that he was a girl.

He really did look like a girl. With his thick eyebrows and large eyes, and his red lips and white teeth, just by looking at his face, he would be able to pinch his lips to the surface.

Xiao Jing felt a little guilty. 'Sir, why are you looking at me with such a gentle gaze?'

It was as if a big bad wolf was eyeing its little sheep. 'If you, old man, had something to say, please don't stare at me with such terrifying eyes.'

Shen Chengfeng stood up and looked at the night sky, "There's still 30 left."

Xiao Jing held her breath and finished the rest of the thirty push-ups in one go.

'Haha, as long as you are happy.'

After dragging her tired body back to her bed, Xiao Jing closed her eyes and began greeting the eight generations of the captain's ancestors.

'F * ck you, sooner or later, I will make you lie under me … '

Begging for mercy!

"Du …"

The sound of sirens could be heard again.

Xiao Jing straightened her legs like a carp and rushed out of the room.

It was 5 o'clock in the morning and the sky was slightly bright.

Everyone was lined up and ready to receive the first day of group training.

As a veteran, Mu Xi Chi naturally had the qualifications to be a deputy instructor. He coughed lightly and began to speak, "Three kilometers, light as a cross."

Everyone looked at each other. It was that simple?

With doubts in their minds, everyone began to move.

This was a suburb that was far away from the city. The jungle was densely packed, and the mountains were precipitous. It was not as simple as the usual three kilometers.

Xiao Jing jumped down from a large rock and looked at the fifty meter wide river in front of her in disbelief. Was she planning to let them swim over there?

"The first day, I'll let you guys relax first. The last place, 100 points up, 5 points off."

Mu Xi Chi's voice sounded faintly from behind him.

With that said, no one dared to delay any longer. All of them scrambled to jump into the river.

The river was a little too fast, flooding over most of the people's stomachs.