Chapter 251-255

C251

Sunrise to the east, sunny skies.

Xiao Jing laid on the bed, with one hand under her head, she couldn’t stop thinking about life.

I’m not beautiful enough?

That’s not right. After all, he was a flower in the army, and his beauty was on the verge of appearing.

Could it be that he wasn’t attractive enough?

That’s not right. Under the atmosphere of last night, she was sure that she was almost captivated by her own gentleness.

Could it be that his body was defective?

Xiao Jing sat up abruptly. She tore off her clothes and carefully examined it. It was quite normal. Other than the fact that it was a bit stunted, it was quite normal.

She rested her chin on one hand and stared at the captain who was dressing himself. Since she was so pretty and attractive, why did he suddenly stop?

Last night, in that dense atmosphere, in that gentle and gentle place where he couldn’t wait to drown himself in death, shouldn’t he be like a tiger with wings added to its body?

“Put on your clothes and come out again. My mother is making breakfast.”

Shen Chengfeng threw his clothes onto the bed.

The corner of Xiao Jing’s mouth twitched. “You said that General Yan Jun is cooking breakfast again?”

“Yes, it looks like it’s ready.”

“Knock, knock.”

There was a knock on the door, and the person outside said, “Is your son up yet? Let’s eat breakfast.”

Xiao Jing’s stomach hurt. She thought back to how she had stewed the eggs with tomato. She was afraid that General Yan Jun would not understand why she had stewed the eggs for three hours. How deep was the grudge between them?

“I know that your intense training every day requires a lot of physical strength, so I specially prepared a table full of food for you all to eat.”

With a smile, Yan Jun introduced the dishes she was proficient at.

Xiao Jing dared to take a glance at the table. Fortunately, the Captain’s fridge was short of supplies, so the Admiral’s ability to use them was limited. Boiled eggs were very normal, hot milk was also very normal.

“This is the last time I studied it. I boiled the eggs with coffee.”

“Cough, cough.”

Xiao Jing sat on a chair and carefully ate a mouthful of egg that was still the same color after the skin was peeled off. The taste was a little bitter, but the taste was a little strange, so it did not affect her taste.

“This is bread. I didn’t find any jam, so I wiped some canned fish.”

“…”

Are you an old man torturing bread or canned fish?

“Is it good?”

General Yan Jun looked forward to the upcoming battle.

Xiao Jing swallowed a mouthful of bread with a look of unwillingness on her face. The fishy smell of the canned fish and the way the bread had been roasted for a long time had dried up and hardened. In any case, it was like chewing a piece of plastic skin, and it could not even chew properly.

She swallowed it directly and took a big gulp of milk to calm her nerves. However, just as the milk entered her mouth, she couldn’t hold it in and spat it all out onto Yan Jun’s face.