Chapter 126-130

C126

"Captain."

Xiao Jing called out again.

"Yes."

Shen Chengfeng replied instinctively.

Xiao Jing turned around and looked at him with unprecedented seriousness. She said, "If I die, remember to give my will to my mother."

Shen Chengfeng's face turned cold and before he could react, he saw a shadow flash by like a gale. She quickly rushed to the centre of the enemy and the sound of gunfire rang out in the surroundings.

"Xiao Jing!"

Shen Chengfeng's heart skipped a beat and without any hesitation, he chased after him. He took off his gloves and almost slapped a soldier away.

Xiao Jing was severely injured on her back. She clenched her teeth, supported herself with one breath, and broke the neck of a soldier. She snatched away his gun, and without any hesitation, fired several shots in quick succession.

Unexpectedly, the enemy had lost several people in a single breath.

"Bang!"

The bullet pierced through Xiao Jing's right arm, causing her to stagger back a step. She once again raised her gun. Without finding any cover, she continued to fire.

Yes, she had chosen to perish in battle, to use her final death to leave her honor here forever. At the very least, after returning home, she would be proud of her name.

"Xiao Jing!"

Shen Chengfeng threw himself onto the ground and bullets came flying from the sides of the two men.

Xiao Jing lay on the ground, exhausted. Before she could react, her body was lifted up by someone and she rolled down the hill.

"Shoot, no survivors."

The enemy gave orders.

The two figures intertwined with each other and rolled into the dense underbrush.

Shen Chengfeng grabbed the stunned Xiao Jing and ran forward with her without any hesitation.

Xiao Jing leaned against his back, spitting out a mouthful of blood. She smiled and said, "Captain, can you not carry me? Your bones hurt so much."

Shen Chengfeng ignored her complaints and saw the river behind the town. He pounced forward and directly plunged into it.

The bullets shot into the water one by one.

The soldiers who were following him jumped down one by one, and then they climbed up in panic.

The river was boiling, bubbling like boiling water. Everyone stood on the shore in disbelief. They could only shoot and no longer recklessly rush down.

Shen Chengfeng glided his arm and swam towards the other side. He could feel the person hanging on his back gradually releasing his grip. He reflexively turned around and hugged her.

Xiao Jing's face turned deathly pale. Her entire body had already lost its consciousness. It was probably because she suddenly choked on her lungs, unable to provide any oxygen.

Shen Chengfeng hugged her and leaned against the shore. He gently patted her face and frowned, "Xiao Jing, Xiao Jing?"

No response.

Shen Chengfeng jumped onto the shore and placed his hands on her chest, "Wake up, wake up."

Still no response.