Chapter 166-170

C166

Xiao Jing wiped her wet hair, wrapped herself in a towel, and prepared to take out some clean clothes. However, her hand slipped and her clothes fell into the water.

She had no choice but to admit that the quality of the army’s clothing was very good. The speed at which it was soaked in water was so neat that she was unable to fish it out. She could only watch helplessly as it died.

“Sigh.”

Sighing, she scooped up the wet clothes and hung them on the hanger. She pushed the door open to find another one.

Shen Chengfeng heard the sound of the door being unlocked. He printed out the copy of the data and tidied himself up.

Xiao Jing suddenly stopped. The air rustled as she vigilantly turned off all the lights.

The thick curtains blocked out the extra sunlight, and the lights were suddenly extinguished, making the entire room completely dark.

Shen Chengfeng frowned and before he could say anything, danger approached. He subconsciously extended his hand to block it.

Xiao Jing didn’t ask who was coming. Her body instinctively reacted. This was the captain’s room, and there were some very confidential documents.

“Xiao Jing, it’s me.”

Shen Chengfeng grabbed her hand and twisted it forcefully, locking her struggling arm around her neck.

Xiao Jing was shocked. “Captain?”

Shen Chengfeng released his grip on her and gradually, he got used to the darkness and was able to discern her blurry position.

Xiao Jing gasped, “Didn’t the captain leave?”

Shen Chengfeng turned on the desk lamp and the light suddenly came on. The two pairs of eyes stared at each other.

Xiao Jing felt a little cold. She could not help but lower her head, her expression turning cold.

Where’s my towel?

Only then did Shen Chengfeng realize what he was holding in his hand.

Xiao Jing’s back stiffened inch by inch, and she fiercely threw herself forward, preparing to snatch back her towel.

Shen Chengfeng’s gaze fell on her petite body.

“Captain, return it to me.”

Xiao Jing bitterly smiled. She saw that he had no intention of letting go. She wanted to pull him back, but was unable to. She was in a deadlock.

Shen Chengfeng suddenly loosened his grip and turned to the side, “Where are your clothes?”

Xiao Jing busied herself with the towel. “I just fell into the water.”

Shen Chengfeng covered his mouth and coughed lightly, “When you shower in the future, come out again.”

“I didn’t expect you to come back so suddenly.”

Xiao Jing timidly lowered her head.

“Not only will I suddenly come back, there’s a high possibility that someone else will suddenly come in. You have to know your identity.”

“Yes, captain”

Xiao Jing turned around and prepared to dig around in the closet to see if she still had any clean clothes.

“Be careful.”

Shen Chengfeng quickly pulled her back.

Xiao Jing’s bath towel was so wrapped up that one end was left hanging on the floor. As expected, she lifted her leg and stepped on the towel. Her body flashed, and she lost her balance, falling towards the corner of the table.