Chapter 441-445

C441

When Mrs Xu heard the sound, she immediately ran out of the room. This was the first time in her life that she had seen such a tragic scene.

Xiao Ye’s body did not dare move as he stood stiffly in the middle of the hallway. He had a feeling that he was being surrounded by thousands of lightning bolts, just like how it was in fantasy novels, where there was definitely a person undergoing a tribulation of lightning in a place filled with lightning. Although there was pain from body tempering, after he endured it, he would be able to open all the tendons and eight meridians in his body, and would inevitably become an immortal, becoming a hero for thousands of years.

Mommy Xu originally wanted to tell Young Master Xiao to move away, but he opened his arms wide.

Yes, with his arms spread wide, it was as if the wind and lightning were striking.

In the next moment, Mrs Xu subconsciously closed her eyes.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah.” A prolonged and unrelenting cry of pain echoed throughout the entire Shen family’s mansion. Waves of bright light, like fireworks, were ignited in the mansion, sometimes bright, sometimes dark, and sometimes very lively.

Xiao Ye’s body fell straight onto the ground, white smoke still coming out from his mouth. His hand was so stiff that it couldn’t bend, and his entire body seemed to have been electrocuted by lightning by a few centimeters.

Perhaps this was the legendary work of the heart in order to do good, but it was necessary to have the best of the best of the best. Therefore, the heavens would first make it difficult, exhausting its muscles and bones, starving its body, vacuuming its body, and doing all sorts of things.

The ancients truly did not bully me.

Seeing the brilliant exchange of light downstairs, Shen Cheng Yi stealthily sneaked down the stairs. He actually wanted to see which unlucky child had been electrocuted to such a miserable state.

Xiao Ye raised his head high and kowtowed once again, his head hitting the floor right in front of him, and with a loud bang, he made a shocking sound that could not be ignored.

Shen Cheng Yi shook his head, seeing the confused Xiao Ye, he carefully moved his feet, grabbed his arm, and forcefully pulled him out from the children’s room.

Xiao Ye straightened his back as he sat up. After the electric shock, his handsome face was no longer able to be seen the original color of his skin. Anyway, it was completely black, it was completely black, and the only white color was probably his mouth revealing a mouth full of white teeth.

Shen Cheng Yi laughed foolishly when he saw him, and then smashed his fist on his head, “Did you lose your mind due to the electric shock?”

Xiao Ye waved his hand, as if he was a secretive person, and smiled.

Shen Cheng Yi sighed, “He really was struck dumb.”

Xiao Ye wanted to stand up and take out his eighteen meters of force field to tell this mortal what’s so great about him, but just as he stood up and slid down the wall, he leaned his head against the wall and continued to laugh. He could not suppress the excitement on his face, as though he had succeeded in tempering his body, as though he could overturn the world upside down with a wave of his hand.

Shen Cheng Yi looked at Xiao Ye who was showing off his white teeth to him, and shook his head: “Seems like you are quite foolish.”

Xiao Ye bent his head and stood up, “Second Young Master.” When he opened his mouth, white smoke rose in spirals from his mouth.