Chapter 361-365

C361

Mo Luo sat up on the ground and smacked his lips, "Are you really that worried that I would accidentally hurt Xiao Jing without noticing?"

"I'm afraid that if she steels her heart, she'll kill you first."

"..."

"So, if necessary, you can choose to kill yourself." Shen Cheng Feng stood up, and faced the majestic mountain in front of him, "After all, it's better to die than to live."

Mo Luo stood up, flustered and exasperated, "Shen Cheng Feng, don't go too far."

Shen Cheng Feng squinted his eyes: "I've said it before, I am a person who protects and protects my wife, whoever bullies my wife -"

"Let's talk properly. Hahaha, we are all comrades-in-arms. We are all comrades-in-arms."

Shen Cheng Feng buttoned his military overcoat, "We are all smart people."

Jiang Feng rushed back like the wind and lightning all the way back, and only saw Shen Cheng Feng's bright head disappear from his eyes. He hurried forward, and asked worriedly, "officer, are you alright?"

"Mo Luo and I have already reached a point where we don't rest until we die. From today onwards, I have no one in Special Operation Force but him, and he has none with me. Just listen carefully, the next time I see someone from the Iron Eagle Unit, you guys will gang up on him without asking any questions."

Jiang Feng laughed bitterly, "officer, are you sure you want to do this?"

Mo Luo gouged him out, did he look like he was joking?

Jiang Feng asked again, "Do you really plan to do that?"

"Just treat it as me farting, hahaha, we are a family in love with each other in Iron Eagle Unit, what's the point of fighting and killing each other all day? We have to unite with the outside world, we have to let all the criminals know the united atmosphere of our Special Operation Force. "

Jiang Feng snatched the coat of one of the team members behind him, tidying his hands and feet, "Are we still going to continue training today?"

Mo Luo raised his head to look at the majestic and burning sun in the sky, "If we just leave like this, won't we look really useless?"

"officer, how about I send someone to investigate? Should we wait for the two men to leave before we continue?" Jiang Feng asked.

"Wouldn't this make him look even more useless? We have at least a dozen people. " Mo Luo kicked the rock at his feet, "But as the saying goes, a wise man knows his place. As a hero, we are naturally obedient."

After he finished speaking, Mo Luo squatted on the ground.

The group of Special Operation Force elites behind him all maintained their silence and squatted down.

Zhao Hong asked. "I suddenly feel that the officer is rather pitiful."

"You have to know that there must be something to hate about a pitiful person. officer having no training at all in the back mountains of his campsite, coming all the way here to get beaten up by officer Shen over the course of a thousand miles, is also a skill." Qi Sheng shook his head.

"I think that is the true love between officer and officer. Colonel Xiao Jing is completely a third party that can only interfere, look at how our officer's every secret training session can be destroyed by officer's. The only thing that matters is that they love each other and fight each other to the death, it's too cruel, too bloody, and too cruel." Chen Yi held onto the spear shaft in his hand, and looked at the lonely Mo Luo.