Chapter 466-470

C466

A cool breeze blew through the dense forest.

Xiao Jing hid herself within the treetops while borrowing the leaves to hide her body. Looking at the trapped Sun Yue Yan, she felt an unprecedented pressure.

In this race against time, she had no choice but to come up with a foolproof plan.

As James retreated into the crowd, he looked complacently at the woman who had nowhere to go. His right hand gently twirled the ring on his left hand as he said, “We can give you a choice, put down your weapon obediently.”

Sun Yue Yan gulped. After such a long confrontation, she was unavoidably a little nervous to the point that her mouth was parched. Her index finger was pressed tightly against the trigger, even if she really had no other way out in the end, she would still drag a few behind her back before death.

Jamu smacked his lips together, “As expected, the women of Hua Nation are not obedient. Under such circumstances, she still likes to oppose us. Since that’s the case, there’s no need to keep her.”

Before he could finish, a bullet shot through a gap in the tree, smeared with sunlight, grazed the side of Jamu’s face, and bounced off the tree behind him.

The sudden scene caused no one to be able to react in time.

Wei Zi Qi jumped out from the bush, and unhesitatingly revealed her whereabouts. The moment her location was exposed, she continued to shoot.

Sun Yue Yan felt a very obvious hole appearing on her left side. The moment the gunshot rang, she rolled on the ground and avoided the other three bullets that were coming at her from the front.

The moment Xiao Jing also heard the sounds of gunshots, she shot continuously from the tree without any hesitation. With two shots fired simultaneously, she helped Sun Yue Yan take care of the two men on the left side of the tree, allowing her to perfectly escape while catching the three to four seconds of time she had left.

Everything happened too quickly, to the point that none of the enemy troops could react.

Jin Pei was the first to react. He had already prepared to shoot, but before the bullet could shoot out, he suddenly sensed danger in front of him. Subconsciously, he took a step back, and the bullet barely missed his left shoulder before falling onto the rock.

“F * ck, what group of guys are these?” Jamu sought cover and hid himself.

Under the cover of his comrade, Sun Yue Yan successfully broke through the encirclement and hid in another place.

Wei Zi Qi slowly retreated, as though every bullet had landed on a man’s body.

Xiao Jing jumped down from the tree and ordered, “Retreat, I will protect him.”

Wei Zi Qi jumped back and slid down the hill.

Hearing the receding sound of gunfire, Jamu said angrily, “Chase after him!”

Jin Pei held his injured arm and frowned, “Big Brother’s group is obviously not the same group as the ones from before.”

This was the first time Jamu had been beaten into such a useless state. A moment ago, they were clearly still holding onto chips, but in just a minute, not only did they manage to escape, they had also suffered numerous casualties.

“Chase after them! Don’t let any of them get away! I’m going to kill these girls!” Leading a group of people, James majestically followed them.

Xiao Jing turned back.

She looked at the group of people who had left, and spoke to Ling Jie who was by the side in a low voice, “You stay here and guard. I’ll go into their rooms to look for something.”