Chapter 481-485

C481

The atmosphere was a bit awkward.

The woman had intended to extend her hand to receive the pitiful flower that seemed to have been ravaged.

The branch in Shen Cheng Yi’s hand broke into two just like that, and fell off from the woman’s hand onto the flower bed.

What he feared the most was a sudden silence.

The corner of Shen Cheng Yi’s mouth curled up a little as he explained with a smile that was not really a smile, “See, even the most beautiful flower would feel ashamed in front of us, Little Chen.”

The woman covered her mouth and laughed, “Second Young Master sure knows how to joke around with people.”

Shen Cheng Yi crawled out from the flower bed, holding onto his waist, he stabilized his swaying body, and said, “Didn’t you say we were leaving?”

The woman paused for a moment, then poked Shen Cheng Yi on the waist and smiled: “Aren’t I reluctant to part with second young master?”

“I’m a gentleman who cherishes the fairer sex. Since you can’t bear to part with me, why don’t you stay by my side? Tonight, under the moonlight, we can chat about life.”

The woman shook her head. “Keep it fresh. Second Young Master won’t lose interest in me.”

Shen Cheng Yi scratched her nose, “If you want to capture her, just give it up, you are really smart.”

The woman lightly tugged on his tie. “I’ll wait for you to capture me.”

Shen Cheng Yi looked at the graceful figure of the lady as she left, and could not help but sigh, “I truly want to use my eighteen meters of Qi to force you to throw me away.”

“Second Uncle.” Shen Mu Xiao gently pulled at the corner of Shen Cheng Yi’s clothes.

Shen Cheng Yi supported himself as he limped and sat on the side of the flower bed. He wrinkled his nose, there seemed to be a very special smell in the air.

Shen Mu Xiao replied, “Second Uncle.”

Shen Cheng Yi nodded, “Is Mu Xiao busy?”

“That auntie just wanted to hug Xiaoxiao.” Shen Mu Xiao said.

Shen Cheng Yi subconsciously looked towards the little girl who was playing with the mud, at her dirty little hands. “She might be fond of our Xiaoxiao.”

Shen Xiao Xiao proudly raised his head, revealing a mouthful of his white teeth, “Xiaoxiao is the prettiest.”

Shen Mu Xiao frowned, “Second Uncle, I’ve seen Electric Superman before. In this kind of situation, that woman has a plan.”

Shen Cheng Yi could not help but ask, “Do you, a three-year-old boy, know what an attempt is?”

“Mu Xiao doesn’t understand, but Mu Xiao needs to protect his younger brother and sister well.”

Shen Cheng Yi rubbed his little head, “Alright, second uncle is also going to work, Mu Xiao is bringing his younger brother and sister to their room to sleep and play.”

Shen Mu Xiao pushed the baby carriage towards his dorm, and suddenly stopped.

Shen Xiao Xiao was pulling out a bunch of flowers from the flowerbed, and just as he pulled out two flowers, he saw two bright holes facing his own head.

The man had been hiding in the flower beds, waiting for an opportunity to make his move. He hadn’t expected to be exposed, but when he saw the little girl staring straight at him, his first reaction was to run away.