Chapter 436-440

C436

Xiao Yu’s heart tensed up. When he first met Jiang Shan Ping, she was only 12 years old, and she was still a little brat that had not even tasted milk yet. Maybe it was because she was the only daughter of the Jiang Family.

Jiang Shan Ping did not wait for his reply for a long time. She mustered her courage and took another step forward, convinced that just one small step was a huge step in their relationship. She wanted to bravely step forward and use her own body to tell him that she was serious!

Before Xiao Yu could react, a strong hand had already cupped his face, and following that, her aura grew closer and closer, and finally, it landed on his lips.

It was warm, soft, and had the scent of mint.

Xiao Yu pushed her body away in astonishment and stared at the person in front of him in panic, like an innocent person who had been forced to do something shameful.

Jiang Shan Ping’s face was as red as a cherry. She lowered her head and bit her lips, “Do you hate me?”

Xiao Yu coughed lightly as he tried to stabilize his mind. He shook his head, nodded, and shook his head again.

Jiang Shan Ping stared into his eyes like a torch, his eyes seemed to become filled with a faint mist, and after the mist dispersed, his facial features gradually became clearer.

As Xiao Yu looked at these eyes, his heart was slightly moved. He was like a little girl who didn’t care about the dark and the world as she carefully observed this world. That kind of complex feeling of yearning and fear made him unable to explain it … Heartache.

Jiang Shan Ping raised his hand and tried to approach the right hand that was hanging by his side.

As if he felt her approach him, Xiao Yu subconsciously took a step back, maintaining the gentleman’s distance from her once again.

Jiang Shan Ping was a proud and unyielding person in her heart. In the face of her repeated signals, the other party didn’t seem to care at all, she raised her head, and with a solemn expression, she said, “I won’t give up, I won’t do it today, I’ll come again tomorrow, I won’t do it tomorrow, I’ll come again the day after tomorrow.”

Seeing that she had said those words, Xiao Yu turned around and ran back to her own car, then stepped on the accelerator.

The night wind was blowing gently, and the fallen leaves in the yard were blown away one by one.

Xiao Yu covered his mouth, as if he had not woken up yet. He did not know what this feeling was, but to be honest, it did not feel as though it was anything special, as if it was rather sweet.

Wait, Xiao Yu anxiously shook his head, he was about to get on the car door and leave, but the moment his hand touched the door, he realized that there was a pair of especially bright eyes on his right rear.

Xiao Ye felt that his position was a little awkward, the corners of his mouth twitched, and he opened the car door and walked out, “Big brother.”

Xiao Yu stared unblinkingly at the fellow who had been hiding for an unknown amount of time, and said: “You heard it all?”

Xiao Ye looked at the sky guiltily but did not reply.

“You saw it too?” Xiao Yu took a cautious step forward.

Xiao Ye’s legs became weak. He silently retreated a few steps, “Big brother, I only came to the military to handle the documents, I did not think of eavesdropping, nor did I steal a peek.”

After saying that, Xiao Ye immediately covered his mouth, and then ran off.

Xiao Yu’s reaction was obviously sharper than his, she extended her hand and grabbed Xiao Ye by the collar, forcefully pulling him back.