Chapter Four

Slowly but surely the small boat came in contact with the large hull of the ship. Jason curled his fingers into a fist and banged the side of the boat. Almost immediately two large pieces of rope came tumbling down from the top deck. Jason grabbed it and attached it to the top of the boat, doing the exact same with the end. He banged the hull again and the boat began to rock again, Suddenly the loud sound of dripping echoed in my ears, I looked over the side to see that the boat was being pulled upwards. I sat back down in my seat, trying not to be sick.

"Aren't you going to untie us?" I asked as soon as the boat came in line with the top deck.

"Nope, we can't risk you escaping again, you'll just have to slide off," Jason smirked, I rolled my eyes,

"Whatever."

All three of us slowly and carefully slid off the edge of the boat and onto the deck of the ship. Almost immediately we were dragged and tied to some old chairs.

Crew members that I didn't recognise surrounded us, pulling us towards old splintered chairs. They pushed us down roughly and quickly tied us down. 

I could hear someone walking along the wooden decks, everyone moved aside so he could get through. I looked at him. I could tell straight away that this man was in charge. His black hair looked tousled by the wind, he was tall and had a natural brooding look. However, the first thing that I noticed was his eyes. I wanted to say they were green like the ocean but It would have done no justice. He had the eyes of a warrior that was certain. 

" So, you're the one that Malcolm pleaded to come on board, you're siblings right?" He asked, staring straight at me, his voice was deep and firm.

" Malcolm isn't my brother, not anymore." I spat, trying to pull myself out of the chair.

I could see his face change, " And why is that?"

I could feel the anger bubbling inside me, " That is none of your business Captain, now take me and my friends back to the mainland." I shouted, my voice full of venom.

" And who would care that you're gone?" He mocked, his green eyes dancing with humour.

Suddenly It hit me, These people had no idea who Malcolm and I were. I looked over at him, his face was begging me not to say anything. I ignored him.

" Well I'm Annabeth Chase, but most know me as 'your majesty' or ' Princess' does that ring any bells captain?" I mocked him back. His face went pale.

" What does she mean Malcolm," He snapped. " You said you were from a wealthy family from town!"

" You never would have let me on board if you knew!" He pleaded,

" Dam right we wouldn't have! We have done enough to be locked up for life, but harbouring a royal now two? It-"

" Four actually Piper and I are also from royal families," Hazel whispered, trying to be helpful.

The captain sighed, " Harbouring four royals could get my entire crew and I killed."

" Then take us home, we promise not to mention anything to anyone," I whispered softly.

The captain looked out at the ocean, his jaw was locked and his facial expression was hard.

" Malcolm take Princess Annabeth, Hazel and Piper down to the visitor rooms. Jason, Leo Frank, come with me." The captain stormed off towards his office as Malcolm started untying the ropes that bound us to the chairs.

We followed him down the creaky wooden stairs. The visitor room hallways were disgusting. There were cobwebs in the corner and different types of sailing gear hanging above the doors. Hazel and Piper walked into their rooms, while Malcolm and I walked towards the doorway at the end of the hallway.

I sat down on the bed and Malcolm sat next to me.

" How's everything at home?" He choked out.

I looked at him, " How much news have you heard while you've been here?"

" Nothing, the last time we were in Greece was when they collected me."

I sighed. " Mum died. She couldn't cope with your disappearance, when she realised that I would have to take over instead of just being married off was the tip of the iceberg. Dad remarried, his new wife is awful and we have two half brothers, bobby and Matthew, their twins."

Malcolm didn't say anything after that. We heard a loud knock on the door, Frank poked his head in,

" The captain would like to speak with you, your Majesty." Malcolm stood up, " Captain said your not really royalty here Chase, he meant Annabeth..." Frank trailed off.

I stood up and walked out the door, smiling slightly at Frank. I retraced myself, finding my way back to the top deck. Then I went in the direction that the captain had stormed off in. Finding his office wasn't difficult, it was a large brass door with a gold plaque that read 'Captain' In fancy cursive writing. I didn't bother knocking and worked straight in. His office was different then I would have expected, behind his desk was a bright blue feature wall, almost everything was blue; carpets, objects, everything. As I walked in he simply looked up and pointed to the chair that was in front of him.

" My name is Percy Jackson, I think we need to talk."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 LEAVE OPINIONS AND COMMENTS BY PRESSING THE LINK IN MY BIO

haha so i wrote this and I came back to find half deleted, so I guess the wattpad gods thought that what I wrote was shit so they wanted me to try again ( or like I exited while it was still saving but...) So yeah. That is chapter four, I hope you enjoyed :D

VOTE AND COMMENT YOu know if you want

See you in the next Chapter!