Chapter IV: Diagon Alley

"Corvus" - Talking

'Black' - Thinking

~~Slytherin~~ - Parseltongue

"Avada Kedavra" - Spells/curses

"Dark" - Different Languages 

Changes - Changed what Corvus's wand was crafted from along with the scenes within the wand shop.

Warning/Disclaimer:

This story may contain violence, coarse language, torture, death, scenes of horror.

And remember I do not own Harry Potter or any of its characters!

🙞🙟 Chapter Start 🙝🙜

(Castle Black, July 24th 1991)

It had been two years since Corvus entered the alliance with the Greengrass's and five years since he became emancipated as a Lord.

Overall it had been productive. While Corvus still spent most of his time at the castle training, learning or managing his finances, he visited the Greengrass's at least once a month or sometimes once a week. In doing so he had gotten to know both Daphne and Astoria better along with Lord and Lady Greengrass, Corvus himself had yet to invite them over to Castle Black and was planning to invite them sometime in the future.

The only person to visit the Castle was Sirius, he would visit once every few months to see both Corvus and Dorea. In the visits he would usually talk about his brother or his time as an Auror, it appeared that he had quit his job shortly after the Dark Lord had been vanquished.

Now nearing his 11th birthday Corvus had grown and looked to be 13 years old going on 14. Other than looking older Corvus had retained his prominent aristocratic features, his pale white skin, his silky black hair and his deep blue eye. While his body had remained thin and lithe, perfect proportions he had been told once.

"Great Lord Black. Your Hogwarts letters be here." Kreacher spoke upon seeing Corvus leave the bathroom dressed elegantly in one of his Victorian three-piece suits

Once Kreacher had bound himself to Corvus he had looked a lot more healthier due to the extra magic he was receiving from the bond. Then both he and Rokky had been outfitted with butler outfits bearing the family crest proudly.

Being house-elves they had profusely refused the clothes thinking they were being set free however Dorea had seen fit to correct them, telling them it was to show everyone that they were proudly serving House Black.

"Thank you, Kreacher." Corvus responded taking the letter and a letter opener from his hands "Where is Dorea?"

"Mistress Dorea be in the main living room." Kreacher replied showing happiness from the praise

"Please bring some tea to the living room." Corvus spoke before leaving the room

"At once, wonderous Lord Black." Kreacher responded before popping away

Corvus walked through the castle and allowed a smile to grace his features. The halls of the castle were grand much like the rest of the castle. The ceilings were high and arched with engravings of magical creatures on them, crafted out of black stone much like the walls. The floor was a refined black marble and the carpets were silver, each hall was filled with fancy expensive paintings and furniture all gothic in design.

'It took a while, but all the castle is furnished now.' Corvus mused before entering the living room

Much like every other room in the castle, the ceiling was high and the room was very much gothic Victorian in design. The main living room was large with a fireplace on the back wall near the main seats in the room, above the fireplace was one of Walburga Blacks paintings. Once they had moved her painting to the castle they had connected her painting to many others throughout the castle allowing her to move around freely.