The Unexpected

Check out Nathaniia friends story!

Title of Book :The Unexpected

Author/Username :@SenC147

Category :Humor-TeenFic

Story Tags :Crazy - Obsessed - Rivals

Story Description :

Once there was a girl, with a huge obsession with mythical creatures such as leprechauns, unicorns, etc. She also had a slight obsession towards her sixth grade crush, Markus Thompson. Well, not just a slight obsession, but a huge obsession. She was suffering from this new decease called MOS, or Mark-Obsessed Syndrome.

She followed him everywhere. And by everywhere, I mean everywhere including the toilet. Creepy, I know. But nothing stopped her from chasing her dreams, as her mother always said to her to follow her dreams.

Enter Ryan McLane. A new guy, who made her heart go all burned. No, it wasn't because she was in love, it was quite the opposite, though. She was jealous. Jealous, you ask? Yes. She was jealous about the proximity, or friendship, I should say, between Ryan McLane and her so-called future hubby, Markus Thompson.

In case you were wondering who this girl was, her name was Allison Carter, as in me.

******************************************************************************************************************

It's not my story, my friend's. I'm just promoting ;D

Completed Or Uncompleted: Uncompleted

Shout outs :Thank you all if you read my friend's story.

Date: 7th Septemeber 2012

A Lil Ending Message:

This story is amazing. You won't regret reading this, I promise. It's not too cliched, and the main character is crazy!

~ Shared By Els ~