My dying wish

Title: My dying wish

Author/Username: @emilyjayne2013

Category: Fan Fiction

Story Tags: fanfiction, love, niall, onedirection

Description: A girl, living a normal life. She goes to university, has lots of friends and is quite popular, but she never bullies anyone and never would. So she's not your usual popular girl.

She is a huge directioner, she loves them. Her wish is too meet One Direction. She has been to a few of their concerts and she adores them. Her favourite member is Niall Horan. 

She always tweets him, hoping one day he will at least acknowledge her, but he never does.

Unfortunately, she is diagnosed with cancer, but it isn't very severe, although they can't remove it. The doctors said she has 5 years to live. Her only dying wish is to meet One Direction.

One day when she is at the shopping centre, there are hordes of girls there, and she wonders why. As she turns around the corner, she collides with someone and immediately passes out. When she wakes, she see's the one and only Niall Horan. 

Will she meet the rest of One Direction?

Will she out live her cancer, or die like the other victims?

Will her wish come true?

Why should people check out my awesome story? They should check it out because it's emotional. People usually read love stories where everything is happy, but this book, as you can tell by the description, is a very emotional book. It gives you an emotional roller coaster.

Completed/Uncompleted: Uncompleted.

Shout outs: @bab3yblu3eyes for making the cover, and she is aweome!

Ending message: Thank you for everyone who checks out my story. I love you all. Thank you @mainaccount_Els for posting this for me!<3

Youre welcOme xx