Catching Up To You

Title of book:  Catching Up To You.

Author/Username: LonesomeTunes

Category,: Teenfiction and Romance

Story Tags : Catching Jealousy Julianne Lance Parents Race Relationships Rivalry Rosemary Run Surprise Track 

Story Description:

Lance has always been a jock since he learned his passion for running and  sports ever since he knew how to walk. Not only that, but his school turned him into the star player and he has received several offers to join the Olympic hopefuls on team US. With that he has gained popularity and vast recognition. However, Rosemary was always the background player, always sweating bullets behind everyone's back especially the jocks and school stars.  She's constantly the one being stepped on and pushed around.  The typical try hard and wannabe in everyone's eyes but she has a determined side to her that she has never revealed.  She is ready; ready to prove people wrong, beat the jocks at their own games and sports, show them who really is the star; show them that talent can be beaten by hard work if the effort is there.  She's ready for her name to be the one that people bet on at the state championships.  

      Not only that, but Colin, Rosemary's cousin and Lance's sister, Laila are planning to get married. Rosemary and Lance's  presence in the wedding is necessary, without a doubt. All this talk about weddings and life plans brings Lance and Rosemary closer....against all odds and against the wishes of the people around them.

Why People Should Check Out Your Awesome Story?

This is a one of a kind story not to be missed out! Seriously, this story has undergone days even weeks, actually months of planning.  We, as the authors, can promise you that.  We find cliches are boring so this story really is a work of creativity and our very own imagination.  

Completed Or Uncompleted?: Incomplete

Shout outs to Maggy@Aquamarine16 for putting up with my bossiness (I'm@jkstoryaddict btw)  and to the handful of wonderful readers who have bothered to read and comment on our stories, thank you all.  

Date: 21/08/2013

EXTERNAL LINK, LINKS STRAIGHT TO STORY>