Trapped As a Porcelain Girl

Title of book: Trapped As a Porcelain Girl

Author/Username: ACluelessWriter

Category, Eg. Teenfiction/Romance/Mystery: Teen-fiction, Fantasy, Romance, Mystery a bit of all of them. :D

Story Tags: Porcelain girl, high school, love, drama, fiction, mystery

Story Description: Shy and average-looking, Liliana Bernard moves into the tiny little town, Pine Heights. Expecting nothing more than lousy new neighbors, more mean kids at school and the same old invisibility charm within herself, she gets herself in a very different scenario, when she finds this strange porcelain doll on the streets. She finds a doll that is just the impeccably beautiful version of her boring and below-average appearance.

Is it a coincidence? Or is it just the beginning of the many enchanting dramas to come in Liliana’s life that will turn her life upside down and give her the experiences to last a lifetime.

Read and follow Liliana’s story as she walks through her enthralling adventures of love and drama with just a spark of magic involved, in modern day life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why People Should Check Out Your Awesome Story?: I put a lot of effort and it's an entirely original story idea and what's a writer without her lovely readers?

Completed Or Uncompleted?: Incomplete

Shout outs,: Everything me lol, but only shout out to my best friend  Ivy who helped me get my head straight about publishing the book in the first place.

Date: 14/12/2013

A Lil Ending Message: I really hope you guys read it and enjoy, because it's my first ever book here. Please leave comments/reviews and vote! Thank youu <3 :

Follow External Link>>>>