The Descendants (Once upon A Return)

****

Title of book: The Descendants (Once upon A Return)

Author/Username: Cheerz2Life

Category,: TeenFiction, Romance

Story Tags: Snow White,Hunter, Teen, romance, war, poison apple

Story Description:

From early child hood, most children have heard of Snow White, Ariel, Cinderella, Peter Pan and countless other fairy tale heroes. However, society has convinced everyone that the tales are just nothing, but made up stories for children. It's what everyone comes to believe, all except ten kids. After the next lunar eclipse, the normal for these 10 individuals, starts to get a lot less normal. Especially for Avery Wright, who comes to find out, that he's the reincarnate of the poison apple eating, fair as snow, raven black haired, Snow White. After finding out that the straightest boy in school is his destined lover, and ontop of that his best friend is the reincarnate of Robin Hood, and a protector in a secret organization that protects Descendants, from the Hunters, an organization bent on destroying them.Will Happily Ever after come again?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why People Should Check Out Your Awesome Story?:

I love writing stories, and entertaining people. I think people will enjoy my upcoming new series, because it takes a classic fairy tale and puts a major spin on it. Growing up, a lot of us have heard the fairy tales, like Snow White, Cinderella and ect. So I think a lot of people will be intrigued to see the twist in all the fairy tales. For example, in this book, the world is full of reincarnates of the legendary tales. However, this isn't a fairy tale, there is danger, death and violence. It shows how hard these heroes will fight for their happily ever after. 

Completed Or Uncompleted?: Uncomplete, but the more comments I get and readers, the faster I update. 

Shout outs, : My number one fan and best friend, Rebel poet, for trying to help my stories get read more. Also, shout out to my cover maker: Evielicous 

Date: 26/12/2013

A Lil Ending Message: : hmm.. Honestly, I just want to entertain people. I write, because the love of writing. I just hope that everyone will fall inlove with the characters, and get involve in it, as much as I did. 

External Link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>