Chapter 21 :)

Jai’s P.O.V

‘Cause a house gets cold when you cut the heating

Without you to hold, I’ll be freezing…’

Me and Trish were lying on my bed with her head resting on my chest and me playing guitar and quietly singing the lyrics. She had come over after school and we watched movies on my laptop, or bits that had been edited out from our actual videos.

‘WASSUP SUCKERS!’ Beau barged into the room with a bowl  of chips in his hand. He stuffed a whole handful in his mouth and sat on the end of the bed with is. Wow, so graceful.

‘Thanks for offering.’ Patricia laughed.

‘Oh sorry, did you want?’ Beau asked opening his mouth and showing us all the mushed up chips in his mouth.

‘Eww gross.’ She laughed.

I put my guitar down and got up to grab the bowl off Beau but he quickly swiped it away.

‘No! My chips.’ He demanded sounding like a two year old. I heard the doorbell from downstairs and then Luke yelled, ‘DON’T WORRY, IT’S JUST SKIP.’

I quickly took the bowl anyway as Beau looked away.

‘Dick.’ He muttered.

‘Shut up.’ I said as he gave me an evil glare.

I saw Skip and James coming into my room followed by Luke.

‘What’s going on bitchaz.’ Skip said. Well at least he seemed happier than a few days ago but as soon as he saw Patricia he got a weird look on his face.

We all just started talking until the doorbell rang again. Luke bolted to the door and I could hear murmuring going on with  a voice that I recognised.

‘That’ll probably be Hannah, their going on their date tonight.’ Trish informed me.

‘Oh my God! That’s why Luke was acting weird all day, I thought it was just his time of the month.’ Beau joked.

We all started laughing and me and Trish got up to go and say hi and so did the other boys but they had already left by the time us “turtles” got to the door.

‘Ugh, Luke is such a slut. Obviously he’s in a rush to be alone with her.’ James joked. We all started laughing and went into the kitchen to get some food. For some reason we were all pretty tired tonight so we went back to my bedroom and Trish and I sat in my bed, Beau and Skip sat on Luke’s bed and James just got a few pillows and lied on the floor.

***

Patricia’s P.O.V

Eventually they all fell asleep but I just lay awake on my phone the whole time. It was about 11:30 and I heard Luke unlocking the door and coming in. He came into the bedroom and saw everybody sleeping. I heard him laugh to himself but before he left I wanted to talk to him about what happened with Hannah tonight.

‘Luke!’ I whispered.

‘Trish? Is that you, why are you still awake?’ he whispered back.

‘I don’t know, I guess I just can’t sleep. How was the movie?’

‘Umm… well Hannah and I didn’t really watch the movie. If you get my drift.’ He hinted.

‘Ohh, you little whores. I taught you well.’ I joked.

‘Haha, anyway I’m pretty tired so I’m just gonna go crash in Beau’s room okay?’ he told me.

‘Yeah okay. Goodnight.’

‘Goodnight.’ He said as he walked off closing the door.

I turned around and looked at Jai. He looked so cute when he was sleeping, it was actually adorable. I heard either James, Skip or Beau moving around but it was too dark to notice.

I crawled out of bed and went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. I just stood there for a moment thinking.

‘Trish?’ I heard from behind me.

‘Oh my gosh!’ I nearly yelled as I saw Skip squinting his eyes, ‘Skip you scared me, you dumb shit!’

‘Oh sorry,’ he laughed.

‘Nah, it’s alright.’

‘What are you doing up so late?’ he asked getting a glass of water as well.

‘I don’t know, I guess I just can’t sleep.’

‘Has Luke come home yet?’

‘Yeah I talked to him a bit, him and Hannah seemed to be more focused on each other than the movie.’ I laughed.

‘Oh wow, they really like each other.’ He said looking a bit awkward.

‘So, I’m going to go back to sleep.’ I said started to walk off.

‘Okay, I think I’m just going to get something to eat.’

‘Okay.’ I said as I walked off.

I went back into bed and straight away fell asleep. Finally.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!! Hope you liked this chapter.. I am extremely proud of myself!! I've updated three days in a row and I think that you'll like the next few chapters because there's a lot of stuff that I want to happen. I hope you like my new book cover!!! :) 

Please comment, vote, fan me and add this to your reading list!! <3

p.s THANKYOU TO ALL MY READERS WHO HAVE GOTTEN ME OVER 30,000 READS !! You are all really amazing and I love you. Thankyou all for the support, reads, comments, votes and fanning! Thankss!