Chapter 16 :)

Jai checked outside and then quickly got something out of his pocket. Before I knew it, I was blinded and I didn’t know what was happening.

‘Jai! What’s going on?’ I screamed quickly.

‘This is part of the surprise, we’re nearly there and I don’t want you to see it,’ he laughed, ‘don’t worry. I’m not kidnapping you or anything.’

‘I texted Luke and asked him where he was but I think they’re already there.’ I could hear Beau said.

I started laughing and put my hands up to my eyes and I could feel a blindfold with the elastic strap around my hair.

‘Don’t take it off!’ he said quickly.

‘What? I wasn’t going to.’ I said slowly.

‘Good,’ he said as I heard the brakes screech on the car, ‘cos we’re here.’

I was really excited to see what this “surprise” was going to me but I was also sort of scared. I had racked my brains trying to think what was going to happen. When Jai told me that we would be just be going somewhere with the boys today, he never mentioned anything about a surprise or anything.

I could hear him open the door and the door on the other side opened up as well, that was probably Beau. Then I heard a few whispers and laughs, now I was really scared. I could hear Hannah’s voice  saying something along the lines of, ‘Haha, this is so cute,’ but then she was shh!ed by either Luke or Beau.

I felt Jai’s hand wrapping around mine and him leading me out of the car. We walked for a bit and I was completely unaware of my surroundings until we finally stopped. I heard a door opened and we walked through it

Jai slowly took of the blindfold and all I could think was…

Jai’s P.O.V

I was so nervous. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen or how she was going to react or what she was going to say.

We had finally gotten there and I put my hands around the blindfold and lifted it up slowly and gently make sure I didn’t pull out her hair at the same time or something.

She looked up finally and said-

Patricia’s P.O.V

‘Oh my gosh!’ I yelled. I couldn’t believe it.

Right there in front of me was a very very big billboard of a photos of Jai and me. It was the cutest thing ever I thought looking around to see all the photos. I started crying and he looked shocked.

‘What’s wrong?!’ he asked nervously thinking he did something wrong.

‘Nothing! This is just so amazing! I don’t know how to make it up to you!’ I sighed. He was the most amazing guy ever.

I looked at the billboard again and saw all the different photos. There was one of me and him at Luna Park with the dinosaur, one of me and him at the movies, one of me and him just on the couch at his house, but then I saw one of just me. I noticed that I was wearing the same thing that I had worn to the Meet and Greet. I was holding my phone in my hand and laughing.

‘When did you take that?’ I asked Jai pointing to it.

‘The first time I ever saw you, when you and Em lined up I noticed you and took it.’

‘Aww Jai! That’s so cute!’ I said hugging him.

We held on for a really long time but eventually turned around to see the billboard.