Chapter 15 :)

We had been in the taxi for at least 15 minutes now and Jai still hadn’t told me where we were going.

‘Please?’

‘No.

‘Pretty please?’ I moaned desperately.

‘Just be patient.’ He said looking into my eyes thoughtfully.

We sat there in silence for about 20 seconds.

‘Can you give me hint?’ I asked hopefully.

He sort of chuckled and put his arm around me.

‘Just wait. It’ll be worth it.’ He smiled.

I looked out the window but all I could see was a normal sort of view, cars around and buildings.

‘I’m going to text Skip and ask him what’s going on in the other car.’ He said sounding a bit bored.

I looked at Beau hoping he would say something to liven up the conversation. But he didn’t, and neither did Jai. I got out my phone as well and saw a text from my mum.

It said:Thanks for leaving the TV on after you left ;)

I started laughing and immediately texted Hannah.

I sent to Hannah: We’re such dopes, we left the TV on!! :P I guess you were too busy flirting with the other brother ;)

I put my phone in my lap and sighed. I felt Jai’s fingers wrap around my own. I smiled a little as he squeezed my hand and looked at me.

I felt my phone vibrate but I ignored it. I knew it would be Hannah but I just wasn’t that bothered anymore.

‘Jai, when are we going to get there?’ I asked sweetly.

‘Um, we’ve got about 20 minutes left to go.’

Jai’s phone vibrated now. He picked it up and saw a message from Skip. I couldn’t read what it said but I heard Jai laugh.

‘What happened?’ Beau asked.

‘I got a message from Skip saying, “sick of these lovebirds in the car, next time I’m going with Beau. Btw, James said that him and Sarah are meeting up with us. Great, another couple.”’ Jai laughed as he read it, ‘Seems like Luke and Hannah are really hitting it off huh?’

I decided to look at whatever Hannah had sent me.

I opened it to see: OMG, LUKE IS THE MOST AMAZINGEST GUY EVER! THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU!

I heard Jai laugh as but I didn’t mean for him to see it.

‘Please don’t tell anyone you saw that.’ I begged.

‘I won’t.’

I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.

‘Get a room.’ I heard Beau whisper.

‘If you don’t like it then get out.’ Jai suggested.

I saw Beau had been on his phone the whole time. I felt a bit bad because we had sort of been leaving him out.

‘Can you put the radio up?’ I asked the driver as I had faintly heard the tune of This Is Love by Will.i.am and Eva Simmons.

If you love it like I love it

And you feel what I feel inside

If you want it like I want it

Then baby let's get it tonight

If you feel it, say hell yeah

‘HELL YEAH!’ Jai and I both yelled at the same time.

Say hell yeah

‘HELL YEAH!’ we yelled Beau joining in. I think I even heard the driver.

Say hell yeah (hell yeah)

‘HELL YEAH!’ We screamed at the top of our lungs. This time I definitely heard the driver.

This is love, this is love, this is love.

We all started laughing and I had just realized that Jai and Beau had opened the windows the whole time and people were staring at us weirdly.. Talk about a public nuisance. ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Heyoo I hope you liked this chapter, i know its very short but the next one wont be!! VOTE, COMMENT, FAN ME, ADD TO YOUR READING LIST!! :) love you all and thanks for reading!! <3 xx..

if you wanna read a really good book... http://www.wattpad.com/6125677-have-you-heard-of-us

vote it, comment, fan and just to let you know, they are updating in a few hours :)