Chapter 12 :)

I looked at James and Beau. What if it was Patricia? What if she had gotten so angry that she told him about what just happened.

Jai looked at the screen and then looked at us. We all looked at him as well.

‘You’re the worst friends ever.’ He ran up the stairs and we could hear sniffles.

Once again Luke went upstairs. It seemed that Luke was the only one doing things right this time. Beau looked at us.

‘What have we done?’ he asked.

‘The most stupidest thing ever.’ I stated.

‘Hey, come on guys. It can’t be that ba-‘ James started but Luke had come downstairs and interrupted him.

‘Jai said, as I quote, “he never wants to talk to any of you again because he knows what you did and you just made everything worse for him”. Can I ask, what did you do? Because he wouldn’t let me read the text that she sent him.’

‘Was it Patricia that texted him?’ James asked.

‘Yeah I think so.’

Patricia’s P.O.V

I ran to my bed and dug my face in my pillows. I didn’t even know what was happening anymore. I loved Jai so much but what he said to me wasn’t like him. I didn’t know him and I had rushed into a relationship like a complete idiot. A tiny part of me agreed with him in everything he said but I just needed to work out what I was feeling. I could feel emptiness.

I sent Jai a text.

It said: I don’t know what I’m supposed to say. You bring your brothers to my house to tell me off? Well maybe you should hide your phone because they went through all our messages. You’ve put me in a position that’s so uncomfortable. It’s killing me to think that you’re not the guy I thought you were.

I opened my laptop so that I could Skype with my best friend Sophie. I typed my password to unlock it and the YouTube page that I was on was still open. I quickly closed it. I opened Skype and saw that a lot of people were on. Except Sophie. Ugh, she couldn’t have worse timing. I left my Skype on just in case, and waited.

In the meantime, I turned my music on. I put it on shuffle and suddenly ‘Fix You’ by Coldplay came on.

When you try your best, but you don’t succeed.
When you get what you want, but not what you need.
When you feel so tired but you can’t sleep.
Stuck in reverse.

And the tears come streaming down your face.
When you lose something you can’t replace.
When you love someone but it goes to waste.
Could it be worse?’

I felt my eyes sting and tears were rushing down. I breathed in and out. I didn’t want to feel this way, but I did. I just wanted to forget about him but he was all I could think about.

I loved him. I suddenly stopped caring about what he said. I loved him and nothing could change that. I grabbed my phone and plugged my earphones in. I turned the music off from my computer.

I was now listening to the mash up by Before You Exit, ‘For the First Time/The Man Who Can’t Be Moved.’

This music was so depressing but I loved it so much. I needed some fresh air so I opened my window and climbed out. I started walking through the side of my house into my front yard. I find my old skateboard and I started riding it down the road.

Then ‘Fall’ by Justin Bieber came on. I loved this song.

I just kept skating but I didn’t know where I was going. I turned right into another street but then I realised that I was in Jai’s street. What was wrong with me? Even when I wasn’t thinking about him, I was subconsciously thinking about him. I kept skating anyway and finally got to the front of his house. I picked my skateboard up and took one of my earphones out. I walked up to the door. I thought about what I said to James, Beau and Skip. I felt like such a bitch. I had been so rude to everybody. I got out my phone and sent another text to Jai since he hadn’t replied to my other one.

I sent him: Come to your front door.

I waited there for about a minute until I heard the door unlock.

Jai’s P.O.V

I heard my phone vibrate again while all the guys were downstairs. I looked at the text and immediately jumped off my bed. I rubbed my eyed with a tissue, I didn’t want any of the guys to know I had been crying.

I went downstairs to open the door.

‘Where are you going?’ Luke asked.

Luke was the only one that was actually not doing anything wrong or stuffing anything up. But he had problems anyway. There was some girl called Lisa and she was leading him on and he thought she actually liked him but she was just trying to get in with a “famous guy” and she then dumped him and told him that she wasn’t good enough for her.

‘Nowhere.’ I looked at him but kept walking to the door.

I unlocked it and opened it. Then out of nowhere, I felt Patricia’s lips on mine. I pulled away.

‘I’m sorry, I was such an idiot.’ I said as I hugged her.

‘I’m sorry as well, I’ve been such a jerk to you and your brothers and your friends.’ She said softly.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the road. I noticed that she had a skateboard in her other hand.

‘You skate?’ I asked her.

‘Yeah, I used to. But then I stopped.’

‘Oh, that’s pretty cool.’

‘Mm.’

It was a bit awkward.

‘Look Patricia, I was so stupid and two-faced. I even confused myself at times and sometimes I didn’t even notice myself. I think maybe, I was just felt like I didn’t deserve you and at times that made me feel a bit weird.’

‘Ok, seriously. I do not understand a word your saying. Your seriously confusing me, but the only thing I’m sure about is that I love you.’ I smiled like such an idiot when she said that.

‘I love you too.’ I responded.

I moved forward and kissed her.

‘Aww.’ I looked up and saw all the guys watching us. James and Luke started clapping and I started laughing.

She looked as well and saw them. I could notice she looked a little embarrassed so I pulled her into a hug. She smiled and kissed me on the neck.

‘You little kids are so cute.’ We heard Beau say. But then I noticed that Skip was gone. Patricia grabbed me by the waist and we started walking back into the house.

We sat down and Patricia leaned on me. But then she got up again.

‘Umm, I just want to say, to all of you, I’m really sorry for acting like such a stuck-up bitch.’ She said looking nervous.

‘Don’t worry, I would of acted like that if my boyfriends’ friends saw me naked as well.’ James said. But then Beau shot a glance at him.

Wait! What did he just say?

‘Wait, what?’ I asked.

‘Nothing, you know James, always joking around.’ Beau said quickly.

‘You saw Patricia… naked?!’ I was so annoyed right now, what else happened? I looked at Patricia.

‘Well, it was sort of an accident. When they came to my house through my window, I was just coming out of the shower and when I went to my bedroom..’ Patricia slowed down as she got to the end of the sentence.

‘Umm… as long as it was just an accident!’ I stated. To be honest, I really wasn’t bothered to fight or argue anymore.

‘Yeah it was!’

‘Yep.’

‘It was an accident.’

They all chimed in to re-assure me that it was an accident and I felt a bit better. Not a lot better though.

_____________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is a bit weird.. don't worry my next chapter is heaps better! Vote and comment with any thoughts and ideas! Thanks for reading :) xx