Chapter 13 :)

Patricia’s P.O.V

‘So they saw you, COMPLETELY NAKED!’ Hannah exclaimed.

‘Shhh!’ I said as I kept walking.

I had asked Mum and Dad yesterday how long my punishment would go on for and they said because of my good behaviour, they would cut it short. If they only knew.

I was now walking around my neighbourhood with my best friend Hannah. She had been my friend since Year 4 but we only became best friends in Year 9. I always loved her and could trust her with anything.

‘But Jai didn’t care… Damn, he’s amazing.’

‘I know! But I still feel weird every time I’m around them. I feel like all I can think about is that moment whenever I’m talking to them.’

‘Don’t worry about it. They probably don’t even care anymore. And anyway, they only saw your butt.’

‘But it was still awkward!’

‘Ugh, who cares! You’ve got an awesome boyfriend, and I still don’t! We need to find me one, immediately.’ She said seriously.

I laughed as she started wailing and complaining about how great Jai is and how all the boys she knows are stupid.

‘Well, the guys and I are going out tomorrow so do you want to come along?’ I asked trying to make her happy.

‘Really?!’ she said as the opened her big bright blue eyes.

‘Yeah, it’ll be fun.’ I said laughing. She seemed so desperate.

‘But hang on, won’t it be a bit awkward.’

‘Not with these guys, they are the best. You get to know them in two seconds and they are super cool.’ I reassured her.

She started jumping up and down and yelling.

‘THANKYOU! THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU!’

‘Haha, no worries!’

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Jai.

Hey, I was just wondering if my bestie, Hannah, could come along tomorrow? Love you xx

He didn’t reply until 10 minutes later.

Sorry, I was eating dinner and I left my phone in my room. Yeah that’s fine! Love you too! <3 xx :)

Hannah swiped my phone out of my hand and read the message.

‘OH MY GOD! I’m going to finally meet Jai… and he’s friends.’

‘Loving how excited you are.’ I stated.

‘Sooooo, is he a good kisser?’ she said cheekily.

‘Hannah! Totally inappropriate. But, yes… ‘ I felt myself blushing.

‘Aww, somebody’s in love!’ she laughed.

***

I put on my printed tights and my black wool-knitted jumper. I put on my flats as well and a touch of make-up… not too much though. Just the essentials, foundation, mascara and lip gloss.

I started walking into the lounge room. Hannah was coming over and then Jai and the guys were going to pick us up. Since we weren’t going to fit, we ordered two taxis. We were all going to put in an even share so I picked up my wallet from the bench as well. I opened it and saw that I had a $50, $20 and two $10 notes.

Ding-dong.

I ran to the door and opened.

‘Hey!’

‘Heyoo! What’s crack-a-lacking?’ Hannah said as she walked in as if it was her own house.

‘Well, do you like my outfit?’ she laughed as she spun around and did model poses.

She was wearing a pink Ralph Lauren jumper with plain black tights and black converse.

‘You look so cute!’ I said squealing.

‘Cute?! I don’t want to look cute, I want to look hot!’ she joked.

I laughed as I walked into my kitchen. I opened the fridge and got two Pepsi cans out. I walked back out and chucked one to Hannah.

‘Thanks.’ She said as she opened it, ‘So, do you think your relationship with Jai is actually going anywhere? I’m not trying to be rude or anything but I’m just wondering.’

‘Um… I’m not sure. I think we’re just having fun at this point but maybe it’ll get a bit more serious later on.’ I sort of questioned myself as I said this.

What was my relationship with Jai? Where was it going? Did it even have a point or were we just two teenagers messing around?

_____________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry I haven't been uploading for a while.. but anyway. Please comment with any thoughts or ideas :) vote this chapter, fan me.. whatever you want :) thanks for reading this <3