Chapter 5 :)

Jai’s P.O.V

She looked stunning. She was just wearing casual summer clothes but she looked amazing.

‘Hey.’ She said as she smiled at me.

‘Umm, hi! So do you wanna get going or?’ I didn’t know what else to say.

‘Ok!’ she looked so happy but not as happy as I was.

As we walked back to Beau’s car, I kept looking at her. I wish I had kept my eyes in front of me because before I knew it, I had tripped on a watering can and fell face first onto the grass.

‘Oh my gosh! Are you okay?’ Patricia said looking scared.

‘Haha. Yeah, I’m fine.’ We kept walking and then she randomly burst out laughing.

‘I’m so sorry, please don’t be embarrassed but I always laugh when people stack it and stuff like that! Don’t take any offense to it. I wish I could hold it in but I can’t.’ She said as she kept on laughing.

We reached the car and Beau looked at me.

‘Smooth, dickhead. Great way to impress a girl.’ He said as he laughed.

‘Shut up, loser.’ I replied. It was pretty funny but also embarrassing since I was trying hard to make her like me.

‘Wow, your exactly like me and my brother.’ Patricia added.

‘You have a brother? I thought Emma was a girl’s name.’ I said confused.

Beau started driving and Patricia looked at me smiling. It looked like she thought I was joking.

‘I have an older brother but he’s engaged and he lives in Sydney. I’ll show you a picture.’ She pulled out her phone and I could see that her lock screen was of her and another guy. Maybe that was Paul? But if it was then they seemed really close. She went to photos and scrolled up till she found a photo. She gave me the phone and told me that it was taken on the day that he proposed to her.

‘Oh, they seem like such a cute couple.’ I said.

‘They are, they are getting married in a couple of months.’

‘Can I see the photo?’ Beau asked from the front. I passed the phone and he looked at it and smiled. ‘They’re going to be happy. Just like my girlfriend and I.’

‘Oh, do you have girlfriend?’ Patricia asked sweetly.

‘Oh yeah. She’s a bit taller than you, and she has brown hair and green eyes. She’s really pretty and really nice and guess what the best thing about her?’

‘What?’ Patricia asked curiously.

‘She doesn’t exist.’ Beau laughed and laughed for about five minutes. Patricia and I laughed as well but not as much as he did.

We all started talking about school and the Janoskians’ videos.

‘Ok, I’ve always wondered. Why did you pick the name Janoskians?’ Patricia asked.

‘Well, Janoskians stands for Just Another Name Of Silly Kids In Another Nation Skip. It’s pretty funny.’ I said.

‘Oh, that’s actually really smart. I would never be able to be confident enough to make videos and put it on youtube!’ she said shyly.

‘Well, when you have looks as good as these,’ Beau said while making stupid faces, ‘you don’t want them to go to waste.’

We all started cracking up until we realised that we were there.

‘Ok, children,’ Beau talked in a serious manner as though he was our Dad. ‘no irresponsible behaviour. I don’t want Melbourne having to put up with stupid teenagers who cause nuisances all the time and act as though it is cool. Be safe. Have fun.’

‘Thanks Dad!’ Patricia laughed.

‘I’ll come pick you all up at around 4:00?’ Beau asked and we both nodded.

Well, I was at Luna Park with the most beautiful girl I had ever met. I wasn’t going to let it go to waste.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Please add your thoughts, opinions and suggestions down below! I'll keep trying to write some more!! Thanks! <3