Chapter 3 :)

Em and I decided to walk to a park. I pulled out some sandwiches that we had quickly made before we left. I kept on smiling and Em kept on smiling. It was weird.

I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and it had an unknown number on it. I quickly answered.

‘Hello?’ I said slowly.

Jai’s P.O.V

I couldn’t stop thinking about her. Everytime a fan came up to get a signature, I would hope it was her. She just seemed so amazing! I would daydream a bit and Beau had to nudge me.

‘It’d be nice if you could remember what planet you’re on!’ Beau said quickly.

‘Oh right, sorry.’ I said.

It was finally a lunch break and I pulled out my phone and dialled the number on my hand.

‘Hello?’ she said slowly.

‘Hey! It’s Jai! Remember me, from like 30 minutes ago?’ Oh no. I was stuffing everything up. I was so embaressed!

‘Oh right! Hi Jai from 30 minutes ago.’ She said.

She was so cute and way out of my league, but I couldn’t stop talking to her.

‘So, I was just like thinking. Maybe you wanted to do something tomorrow? Like maybe laser tag with my brothers? And you could invite some of your friends?’ I said, I was hoping she would say yes.

‘Oh no! I’m so sorry Jai but I’m going to Luna Park with my friend Paul tomorrow.’

Of course, I should’ve guessed she had another guy. He probably was her boyfriend or something.

‘But if you wanna come with us, that would be cool?’ she said.

YES! YES! YES! OF COURSE I WANT TO COME!

‘Oh, ok. That seems pretty cool.’ I acted like it was no big deal but it was! It was the biggest deal ever!

‘Cool, see you tomorrow. I’ll text you the details.’ She said sweetly.

‘Oh thanks! See you tomorrow!’ I said happily.

Patricia’s P.O.V

OH.MY.GOD! I AM GOING TO LUNA PARK WITH JAI BROOKS! JAI BROOKS! I LOVE MY LIFE! THIS IS THE HAPPIEST I HAVE EVER BEEN!

The only problem was that Paul would be there. Paul was a close family friend but I never liked him that way.

I sent him a text message: Hey Paul, I was just wondering if we were still going to Luna Park tomorrow? Thanks!! Xx

I got a message back straight away, but it wasn’t from Paul.. IT WAS FROM JAI!

Jai’s P.O.V

‘Beau! Please! I need to impress this girl!’

‘You are going to impress her, by making me drive you to Luna Park. Wow Jai, you really are a genius. You sure know how to pick up a girl!’ Beau laughed.

‘It’s not funny! Please, I’ll do anything!’

‘Ok, let me come.’ He smirked.

‘I’ll do anything other than that!’

‘Like… doing my chores for a month?’

‘A week.’

‘Two weeks.’

‘Deal.’

‘Deal.’

YES! I CAN FINALLY LET BEAU DRIVE ME THERE! I quickly got out my phone and texted her. She replied almost straight away! This was going great.

Patricia’s P.O.V

I got a text from Jai, and it was so sweet. He was such a nice guy and I was really starting to like him!

It said: Hey, I just asked Beau if he could drive us and he said sure. He doesn’t mind picking up Paul either.

I wrote back to Jai: Ok! Cool, thanks so much. It would be so much better than taking the train! Thanks!

He was amazing. Simply amazing.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, hope your liking it so far. I won't be able to put anything up for a while because I'm a bit busy, but look out for a different book which is about Beau from the Janoskians.