"Baby you're one of a kind." You were able to speak through the laughter.

"I hate you." Corinna laughed.

After about ten minutes of laughing, you came up with a brilliant idea... which caused more laughter... don't do drugs kids.

"What if, we watch Netflix like the basic bitches we are but, you're gonna be dressed as a guy and we'll see how David reacts when he comes home." You said.

"Good idea but, will I be able to kiss you?" Corinna wiggled her eyebrow but then lost it and started laughing.

"We'll fuck." You said laughing.

"You wish." Corinna laughed. You bit your lip and smirked. Then burst out laughing. "What are we?" She laughed.

"No idea." You laughed.

"Friends with benefits." Corinna said and bit her lip but you looked at her really annoyed.

"Best." You corrected her and laughed.

You then quickly transformed Corinna to look like a guy.

"I'm Carl, me and my dog share a name cuz I'm amazing." Corinna said then laughed.

"You're the best, Carl." You laughed. You then made popcorn and put on something on Netflix and decided to watch it with Corinna- Sorry- with Carl.

You saw Davids car pull up in the driveway. Inside you got so excited and just wanted to run out the house to hug your boyfriend, but you still wanted to prank him. So you told Corinna to put her arm around while you were watching and you snuggled into her to make it look realistic.

You then heard the door delicately open and then a sudden shout. "What the fuck is going on here? Who the fuck are you?" You heard David shout.

You and Corinna had to try and keep your laugh in. You quickly jumped up and said. "This isn't what it looks like." Then David went around the couch to see Carl better.

"Oh it's just Corinna." He laughed.

"No, it's Carl you fucking idiot." You laughed. David grabbed your small body and threw it at the couch with a laughter. "I told you it's not what it looks like." You laughed.

"That was good." He said still laughing.

"I'll leave you guys now." Carl said in a low voice.

"Bye babes." You said and hugged your best friend. "Thanks for the laughter today." You smiled.

"You too boo." She giggled and then left.

"So you cuddle with Corinna Hm? And don't think about me?" David raised his eyebrow.

"I did think of you I mean how do you think we thought of it?" You laughed.

"True." He giggled as he brought your delicate face to his. "I don't even know how long I have been waiting for this." He smirked as he placed his lips on yours.

Your longing for his touch sent shivers down your spine. You missed him more than anything. You felt a tear drop just before you pulled away.