ROMEO AND JULIET!!

You and David have been together for the past three months. You announced that you were together a few days ago. And literally nobody was happy or excited.

You received more hate that day than ever in your life/career. Each day you received more and more hate.

The hate was simply because you were dating David and you were not Liza Koshy.

You invited your boyfriend David over to talk about this.

"Babe, I cant handle this. It's just too much." You said and he wrapped his arms strongly around you.

"Don't worry we'll get through this. They just have to get used to me not being with Liza, but you." He said as he rubbed your back.

"But I'd honestly rather be hated for who I am and not for who I'm dating." You said when you pulled away from the hug.

"I have never heard anyone say this sentence in my life." David laughed as he pushed a hair behind your ear from your face.

"And you never will because I'm one of a kind." You giggled.  "Little did I know... That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles, And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet." And I was crying on the staircase Begging you, "Please don't go." And I said... Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, It's a love story, baby, just say "Yes"."

"We literally are like Romeo and Juliet." Dave giggled.

You heard your phone buzz and noticed it was a notification from Twitter. You decided to read it out loud. "I can't believe how much backlash David and y/n gotten from the video. All of you are so childish. Alright I must say, I do love Diza. But I'm stoked that David has moved on and can be happy with another girl. JUST DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT DIZA IS OVER." You smiled at the end.

"Someone finally stood up for us." Dave smiled and kissed your cheek.

"I'm so thankful about these understanding not hating fans." You smiled and then dozed off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alright so this chapter was super random and I just got an idea for it and then just started writing it, 1/3 down the line I realised I wasn't going anywhere with this and then in the end decided to somehow continue it. And I do hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and get ready for an upcoming smut...