MEET AND GREET!!(YOU WONT BELIEVE HE DID THIS)

GUYS GUYS GUYS BEFORE YOU READ THIS GO TO YOUR NEAREST CHURCH, GET A BIBLE AND A GLASS OF HOLY WATER AND THEN CONTINUE READING BECAUSE... SMUT INCOMING!!!!

You and your best friend(Ava) were so excited for the evening. Your idol, David Dobrik, was coming To a city near your town and you were super excited to meet him. Your best friend surprised you with a meet and greet with him which was why you were so excited. You and Ava wore your merch and you were finally on your way.

"Should I pick you up later or are you gonna stay here for the night?" Your mom asked you since you had to go to a completely different city that was a few hours away from where you live.

"We'll stay here for the night we have the money." You smiled to your mom.

"Ok honey, have a great time see you tomorrow." Your mom smiled as she drove away.

"Maybe We'll finally lose our v-cards today?" Ava giggled. You and Ava haven't lost your virginities yet because the two of you were waiting to lost it in the same day. Not together but the same day. Yes this is a very twisted friendship.

"Dude, we're not 18 yet." You laughed as you entered the arena where the show was taking place.

"Who said we're gonna have sex with one of the Vlog Squad members?" Ava laughed.

"You never know what might happen." You laughed back.

You were walking around and already had a bag full of merch in your hand, just like your best friend, who wasn't currently with you at the moment because she went to the bathroom. Suddenly you bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry." You said when you helped them pick their stuff back up.

"It's fine I was simply looking at my phone when walking." The guy responded, his voice sounding somewhat familiar. He had a black hoodie on and black pants with red vans. And he was pretty Tall. He looked kind of like... David?

"I'm guessing the texting and driving thing also corresponds with walking." You laughed.

"True." He giggled, finally looking up at you. His dark brown eyes revealing his identity.

"D-David?" You stuttered as you covered your mouth. "But what are you doing here?"

"Just walking around trying to communicate with my followers but they are all ignoring me." He laughed.

"I mean if you're walking around like this." You said as you looked down and walked in a circle pretending to be on your phone. "I don't think anyone can tell who you are." You laughed.

"True to be honest." He laughed. "How old are you?" He asked you.

"I'm eighteen in under two weeks." You replied.

"Not too bad then." He smirked. But before everything loaded into your head, your lips were connected.

When you pulled away you were shocked. "What just happened?"

"You were too cute not to kiss." Dave blushed.

"You are way too cute David Dobrik." You giggled. "Also the show is going to start soon." You said looking at the time.

"Shit, I better get going now. Bye." He said as he planted a kiss on your cheek and waved from a distance.

You were smiling uncontrollably. And suddenly Ava got you out of the trance.

"Earth to y/n. The show will start soon so we should get going. I repeat we should get going." Ava said as if she was speaking into a speaker.

"Dude, I just bumped into David Dobrik." You said as you were making your way to the place of the show.