THE VERY FIRST NIGHT!!

DISCLAIMER!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MORE THAN ONE SMUT SO BE WARNED. Enjoy my sluts.

You were sitting in a bar with your friends drinking non alcoholic drinks since you were the designated driver. "Girl, I'm jealous of you." Candice said turning towards you.

"Why?" You giggled as you took a sip of your non alcoholic mojito.

"You're never heartbroken. Most of us are sitting here drinking to forget our trash relationships. And you're, just vibing having fun. I'm jealous." She explained in a very drunk voice.

"Ok whatever you say sweetie." You laughed giving her a hug with one arm as your mind flooded with memories from that very first night.

Flashback

Your bodies clashed against each other after David locked the door behind you; your tongues intertwined fighting for dominance.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He asked breaking the kiss.

"As sure as I can be." You whispered and he proceeded to pick you up and lead you to the bed.

You guys went to the nearest hotel that was in the area since you couldn't keep your hands off of each other.

After he threw you onto the bed, he climbed on top of you. "Next time you're in town, tell me and imma prepare my bedroom." He whispered to you before nibbling on your ear lobe; which made shivers go down your spine.

You pulled David's shirt off and took in his gorgeous body.

"Fuck you're so hot." You whispered before crashing your lips against his.

He then pulled away to take off all your clothes, then stared at you up and down.

"And you said I'm hot. Fucking hell y/n." He said before spreading your legs open. He bent down and started licking your clit so you moaned in response.

"Wait." You said and he stopped. "Can we not do the whole thing?" You asked awkwardly.

"What whole thing? Like me putting my dick in you?" He asked sitting up.

"Yeah. I don't think I'm ready for all that." You explained also sitting up.

"Sure. So just my tongue and fingers?" He asked as you undid his belt.

"Yup. If that's fine with you." You said and he pulled you into a kiss pushing you into the bed; then finished what you started revealing his boner.

"Of course." He answered and started nibbling and kissing on your neck.

He then moved down kissing your thighs moving back to where he was before. This time, alongside him licking your clit, he started rubbing your entrance. You gently groaned in response. You felt him smile before he pushed a finger in and started pumping it in and out. You moaned loudly making David add another finger in.

"Moan if you want more." David whispered before connecting your lips together and slipping his tongue in.

You moaned into his mouth so he added another finger to found into you. You felt you were reaching your climax. "Fuck d-David Im close." You moaned and came all over his finger

He licked it off before you pushed him onto the bed and placed your mouth on his hard on, starting to Bob your head up and down; using your hand to help give your lover the best possible experience.