Chapter 23||Punishment

Geno shivered as he thought about Reaper's words, all previous thoughts completely discarded. What was so urgent to make even Khloe nervous?

"Geno?" Reaper called from his office and Geno immediately responded, heading into the tall black doors and into Reapers wide yet cozy office.

"Yes sir?" He asked, sass all gone as he noticed Reaper's smirk and flirtatious tone gone as well. "If I... how do I say this..." he rubbed his face in annoyance, "don't make it out, please, don't wait for me-"

"What are you saying?!" Geno slammed his hands onto Reaper's wooden desk, frustration shining through and tears beginning to glisten in his eyes.

"Geno I-"

"There's a chance he won't survive this war," Nightmare interrupted, tentacles curling and uncurling. Swinging all over as if they were just as frustrated as Geno, "But you're satan! You can't die-"

"I can," Reaper said, cutting off Geno, "I would reincarnate eventually, but by then... you would be... no one in this world, other than Ink, has the potential to make someone immortal. Even Khloe."

"You would die to be more precise," And just like that, another sin appeared. Dust, his crazy deranged look throwing off Geno just a bit, before his multicolored eyes reminded him of Khloe.

Reaper rubbed his hands over his face once again, annoyed and tired. Geno noticed, and retreated out of the room to let him rest.

He didn't want Reaper to die, Geno thought as he strolled down the hall to his own room. He really didn't, maybe he did like him, he blushed at the thought of Reaper and him dating. He just didn't think he was ready for commitment yet.

When Geno woke up, the suns rays had already began peeking from the mountain tops. Reaper had planned to make him immortal, was Geno that precious to him? Geno knew he had incredible magic power, but his soul couldn't take that much. He had already gave half of the small shard to Reaper, the other half barely kept him alive.

He lived in a constant cycle of pain, it wasn't that painful anymore, but it was like phantom pains.

He put his hands together and did something he hadn't done in so long, he prayed, to whatever god was out there.

Life's eyes opened as she sensed the holy magic coming from hell, she had been in a comatose for the past sixth months.

Ink blinked as she sat up, before he blushed and his eyes widened in shock, scrambling to get onto his knees, the letter he had been writing to Error fell next to him, though it was unnoticed.

"Your highness," Ink bowed, and Life smirked. The evil looking grin unfit on her peaceful face, even Life gets tired of being good.

"Get up Ink, and tell that demon you've been seeing to come and see you when you're dead."

The seven sins

Gluttony - ??? just reincarnated into someone else.

Lust - Lust lol

Envy - Underswap! Sans (won't be mentioned that much)

Wrath - Khloe

Sloth - Underfell! Sans aka fell

Greed - Killer

Pride - Gaster sans aka G

Underswap is too long for me to type and I don't know too much about that AU. Also, he doesn't have a main role or side role. He's just going to be there later. Greed doesn't take a physical form yet, they are still reincarnating but their spirit is enough to cast even the darkest spells. They'll be present later.

I actually really love G so he'll be in here, Nightmare isn't a sin. He's more of a dream stalker, he terrorizes people. Him and Reaper get along too well since they both strike fear.

Gluttony is someone mentioned in this book previously, Reaper doesn't know him because he just reincarnated and he has not met the seventh son.

I got really excited for this book for no reason plus I'm on spring break so I have a lot of time.

BIG A/N: A NEW AFTERDEATH BOOK IS COMING OUT SOON. I THINK ITLL BE SO COOL, ITS MORE MAGICAL THEN ANYTHING. MORE LIKE FAIRY TAIL (the anime) MAGICAL. NOT HARRY POTTER, BUT THIS ONE WILL BE AMAZING. ITLL COME OUT AFTER THIS BOOK IS FINISHED OR BEFORE.