Epilogue

"Goth! Stop! Fidgeting!" Geno growled, wringing his hands in desperation at his oldest son running around.

They had long since moved into the Underfell world, after Geno had decided he had wanted children. Reaper had called in a few favors from Ink, and had gotten the new God to make them two.

Goth, and Raven.

Goth was a handful, although he was quiet and reserved to strangers. Raven was only 3, and had already began following his brothers strange manners.

"Reaper, get your ass in here and help me calm these worms or so help me!"

Reaper materialized in the doorway, a smirk on his face and a chuckle in his throat.

"Language."

"Reap-!"

Geno started before Reaper twirled him right into his arms, kissing him gently.

"Not in front of the kids!" Geno blushed, scolding him softly though a smile spread across his face.

"They're young, they won't remember." But Goth made an icky face and Raven began screaming about cooties just as Geno shot him a dirty look.

"At least they won't remember all of it."

Geno just sighed and rolled his eyes, before leaning in to kiss his husband on the cheek. The golden ring on his finger glinting bright in the sunlight.

Goth remembered that day in his memories, and he never forgot it. It was one of the last times he ever saw his parents again.

***

Hey! Thanks for reading, it's a long ride. Really. I love you guys, and knowing you guys, I made a sequel a long time ago. It's still being continued.

This is a prequel.

The sequel is Painfully Obvious my Poth book.

This is one of my first and last books in the undertale fandom. And I've seen a lot of comments on a lot of my books, I've never felt so appreciated. Even in my darkest moments, writing and the love I got from it made me feel good.

Thank you, for reading To hell and back. Other books on my account you can read?

Sad Truth - Stucky - Ongoing
Loyalty & Love - Crossmare - Completed
Splashes of Color - Errink - Ongoing
Painfully Obvious - Poth - Ongoing

I have future projects, so drop a follow for notifications :)

But before I fully say goodbye. There's one person I want to say thank you to.

DezzyAndFang

They commented many times, on many of my books, voted, gave me the attention I do desperately need lol.

Thank you for being there for me Dezzy.

And one last time, for this book.

Thank you, and goodbye. Hopefully, this isn't our last one.

-Ruby ❤️