Chapter 21||V

possibly being deleted or rewritten but definitely on a big pause.

Inks heart fluttered waiting for Error, where was he? He had been gone for WEEKS, and not even the all seeing Dream had seen him, Dream was sure he was in the underworld where access to others was practically impossible, he had been stalking Error's dreams but everytime he did he was blocked out till he could only see and hear.

And everytime he heard, "I love you." And a another boy, his eye glitched out and his smile seeming frozen on his face. He couldn't bare to tell Ink what was happening, scared of the effects of Ink's wrath and actions upon hearing of this.

He himself was wrapped in a blanket of confusion, he loved a mortal. A murderer. To be more exact, known as Killer, quite obvious. However Killer was in a relationship with another, Horror, and although Dream began loving both he couldn't imagine a relationship between the three. He had never imagined such a thing either.

Error's labored breathing became heavier and heavier until he had slashed his way through the last of the demon army. The rebellion still staying strong with less and less casualties each time they fought, new recruits and battle experience joined their flock of rebels and soon became an army.

They were going to have their revenge, and he was going to find Geno.

"Don't you have anything better to do then bothering a young boy just trying to sleep?" Paperjam yelled at no one in particular, the darkness of the room seeming to lap at him from the corners.

"Don't you have anything better to do then yelling at demons?"

Paperjam's eyes widened in shock, fear evident in his breathing and his eyes as the shadows dancing across the shadows seemed to form the presence of another.

"Fresh baby, in the flesh and blood."

IM SO FUCKING MAD

LIEK

DHAKJDOSKFF