Chapter 8: Got a secret, can you keep it?

Life stood at the brink of a balcony, to any normal person it would have looked as if she was gonna end her life. To Angels though they knew she was thinking.

Life's flowing green dress tangled in the air, blowing one way, like grass being blowed by winds. The small glittery vine like patterns seemed so delicate it was like ice.

One wrong touch and it would blow away.

"Your highness?"

A skeleton stepped onto the balcony, he stretched out his long white rainbow tipped wings and bowed his head respectfully, "You called for me, your highness?"

"Yes, yes I did Ink. I'm sorry for calling you on such short notice, but I'm afraid I have a rather urgent message to take care of." Life smiled, pulling out a pure white envelope from the folds of her dress.

"Please give this to Blueberry, after you give it to him please tell him to come meet me." Ink bowed, gently grabbing the envelope. "As you wish your highness." He muttered swiftly exiting the room.

Life smiled to herself as she looked over the peaceful domain of heaven. The pure white clouds, the pure white buildings, and the pure white color tinted wings of the angels were so beautiful it was to make anyone awe.

But Life smiled, not because of the beauty, but because of how soon the clouds would be stained, in a beautiful, blood, red.

~Welcome to hell, may I take your coat?~

Geno groaned as he tried to rub his sore neck, note the word; tried. He froze as soon as he felt that he couldn't move his hands. His eyes popped open, staring widely at his surroundings. Bars, he was chained to the wall, and in the corner he was pretty sure he saw a whole rack of whips, chains, and other unpleasant things.

He shivered hoping none would be used on him. He scrambled back onto the wall as best as he could, his ankles were chained to the ground, leaving him minimal movement of his feet.

Fortunately for him, there didn't seem to be anything that would hurt him here.

Unfortunately for him, his shuffling on the floor seemed to have woken someone or something up.

Something was walking down the hall way. Another thing was walking down what seemed to be stairs.

Geno shut his eye, squeezing hard and making himself believe this was a dream, no. A Nightmare in fact.

"S-Sire!" The voice belonged to a pig who was walking on two legs and wearing clothes while carrying a whip. The pig bowed in front of his cell immediately, Geno couldn't see who he was bowing to though. Someone wearing a black cloak.

"Get up Hogharth." The voice was cold, like touching ice. But warm, smooth like polished wood, and husky like a creaking gate, though strangely it wasn't annoying. It was something that Geno could fall asleep listening too and wake up feeling fabulous.

"Y-Yes sir."

"Is he awake?" The voice spoke with such a commanding tone.

"Y-Yes."

"Leave. Alert Khloe." The Hog nodded running quickly, as if he stayed another second he would turn into a cockroach.

The turning of a lock and the creaking of a gate alerted Geno that whoever was in the black cloak was coming in. He braced himself for the worst.

"Well how cute..."