Chapter 11: Lusty

A/n: Technically I didn't know who was you know, ;;;))) with Geno. But now that you guys say it was Lust (Some say Nightmare but he's my baby octopie) it's Lust ;)

A scythe blocked the hooded strangers way, he looked up and grinned cheekily. "Reaper! How're you doing."

Reapers expression didn't soften, though his eyes lit up with recognition. "Lust? Why are you here." He said simply, his scythe smoothly sliding into his sheath.

Anger still prominent in his unwavering expression, "Just checking out your new pet, you chose a nice one this time~ He's cute, wanna share?" Lust said, winking flirtatiously at Geno, who blushed madly, though his legs were kicking everywhere.

Reaper growled, "No, this one's mine." His expression finally changing to his casual smirk. His eyes wandered to Geno, "Let's get this off you love~" He said, his voice deep and smooth, sending shivers down Geno's exposed spine.

He untied the gag, as Geno panted glaring at him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! You do-" Geno started yelling at the top of his lungs. He was furious, as his voice could tell. But he quickly shut his mouth when the King of hell gave him a look.

"Feisty~ I like it," Lust purred, as Reaper gave him a look.

"Let's go shall we? I know you came here for something," Truly Reaper didn't want to discuss anything with Lust. But he didn't want the sex crazed demon to touch his private pet so he led him through the cell, making sure he locked it this time, and up the cold, creaky stairs.

~'•Reaper•'~

I relaxed in my chair, crossing one leg over the other. "So Lust, what did you want to talk about?" I said, resting my head on one of my hands.

He turned serious nearly immediately, "It's a major problem Reaper, the rebellion in my kingdom has grown stronger. I do not know why, it's strange. People have reported the sight of a broken skulled demon carrying a blood covered hatchet." He furrowed his brow in frustration, "It's strange really, he just... appeared, he's a skeleton like us. But he seems to be..." He looked around, and then made circles with his finger pointing at his head, "Cu-koo."

(There's another way this could go and I'm gonna post it at the very bottom lmao, the other ways just a joke but I know Lust would say it
)

I sighed, "Yes, the rebellion has grown stronger these days. But Dust is keeping his kingdom fine, and we may have a record of your mystery demon. There is a new demon in our rebellion too, apparently he's a incubus, or whatever those monstrosities are called, and he is very strong. Able to go head to head with Dust, and almost with Khloe." Lust nodded in admiration and surprise.

"Yes, We will nee-"

"REAPER!" The door to the hall slammed open, revealing a very, very angry she-demon.

I chuckled as Lust raised a curious eyebrow, "And who's this lovely lady~" In a flash he was next to Khloe, gently taking her hand and kissing it while she looked disgusted.

And no, not just. 'Ew it's a spider.' it was straight on, 'Bitch you disgusting thot, touch me again and I'll cut off your dick.'

She pulled her hand away wiping it on her skirt she faced me again, "Reaper the rebels have become stronger. I held them off this time but... they destroyed a South eastern village, it was known as peril. I explored for any survivors. I found none, seems like it was join them or die." She sighed.

I frowned, "Who knows what's happening. Lust's kingdom has also gained a attack boost, rebel wise."

I leaned back onto the chair, "My guess is that they're sensing the aura from Geno." Khloe winced profoundly, once a demon sensed a pure aura they would hunt it down. Only the strongest could resist the urge.

"Well then, I don't know what to do. We can't hold them off for long." Lust said, tracing the intricate lines on the table with his finger. Purple eyes looking up at me for guidance.

I smirked, "Well then fine," I sat up straight as I began calculating millions of strategies in my head.

"If they want a show, we'll give them a show."

This is what Lust would prob say lmao.

I relaxed in my chair, crossing one leg over the other. "So Lust, what did you want to talk about?" I said, resting my head on one of my hands.

He turned serious nearly immediately, "It's a major problem Reaper, my kingdom..." He paused his hands shaking, "Has run out of virgins!"

*Author-chan feels her sins crawling down her back