Chapter 21||The Four Horsemen pt. 2

Geno felt shivers go down his spine as he stared at the water mirage that him, Reaper, Khloe, and the rest of the sins were staring into as Life looked directly at them.

"But before we get planning, let's chase away the spies," she purred, as her eyes began to glow and the mirage evaporated into the air.

"She knows... this is part of her plan. It's a full siege." Dust growled as his water mirage disappeared, and Horror nodded in agreement.

"The most we can do now is wait, make sure the guards are well protected and set out the fire butterflies." Reaper said, and Geno sighed.

"Life wants something more than my life Geno, this... blood bath is necessary." Reaper assured his lover, who smiled at the others feeble condolences.

"But what?! What does she want that could be this important?!" Horror yelled, enraged at the vague answer.

"Do not yell in the King's presence!"

And Geno recognizes that voice without having to turn around, that sweet yet stern voice.

"Alisa!" He yelled, nearly jumping out of his chair to greet the older who laughed at his enthusiasm.

"You might want to calm down a bit Geno, Reaper doesn't look too happy." She giggled and Geno swiveled his head to look back at Reaper who in fact, didn't look happy.

"I am glad you are well Alisa, but, remember what's mine should not be touched." Reaper stated curtly, pulling the skinny skeleton off of the other and bringing him into his own arms instead.

"Can I have a kiss?" Reaper murmured into the younger's ear, flipping Geno to look at him. "I won't make you do it if you're not comfortable," Reaper added.

Geno's face lit up in a bright red blush, "U-Uh... no!" He squealed, pushing Reaper away making Dust tense up. "M'lord," Dust bowed towards Geno, "Please be gentle towards our majesty," he nearly growled and Geno could practically feel the tension pulsing through the air as he nodded.

"Anyway, we have to know what she wants. Infighting will not benefit us," Alisa scolded.

"But, we must begin our strategy. There are eastern forces of angels beginning to head towards us as we heard-" Khloe continued before she was cut off by Lust.

"What if it was a fluke? To make us send troops over to weaken the rest of our battalion." Lust argued, and Geno finally realized why Lust was an important asset who led a whole kingdom.

He was a strategic military officer who's mind revolves around satisfaction.

In this case his satisfaction was to win this war.

"Maybe we can debate this, find out what she wants and what Error wants-" Reaper added.

"No." Ink muttered, finally bringing to attention his own angelic presence in the room.

"I know what she wants, but it's not going to be pretty."