Stop! ⭐️ Bucky.

Beginne am Anfang

You don't see Bucky coming up the stairs and he takes out his knife and you feel it sticking inside of you.

You gulp as you look at him, you grab his arms as you slowly sink to the ground.

You slowly let go and he just stares at you for a while as your body starts to shake.

And then he just walks away, like nothing happened, like he didn't just stab the love of his life and left her on the stairs to die.
-

Weeks go by and you really give Bucky a hard time. And after all those weeks he still doesn't know why you're giving him such a hard time. Until one night he finally came to know why.

(Bucky's POV)

'James....' she says scared.

I march towards her as she runs away. I don't want to chase her if she's scared of me!, why can't I stop?.

I decide to take a detour, down the stairs and through the hallway, reaching the other stairwell. 

I go up the stairs and take out my knife when I see y/n. What am I doing?.

She hasn't seen me yet, but she does right before I plunge my knife in her side, making her gulp. She turns her head.

She looks at me with eyes full of pain and a hint of betrayal. She holds onto me and I can feel her nails digging into the leather.

She slowly sinks to the stairs and she lets go, clutching her side.

I stare at her, unable to look away as he body shakes, going into shock.

And then I get ordered to leave her, I don't want to go. I don't want to leave her but my body thinks otherwise.

(End Bucky's pov And flashback.)

-

You open your eyes when there's a knock on the door and you sigh.

You push yourself onto your feet and you slowly walk to the door.

You open it and see Bucky standing in the doorway. You want to close the door but he stops you. He gets in and closes the door behind him.

You walk back against the door as he looks at you.

'What do you want?' You snarl.

'I'm sorry for leaving you on the stairs, I didn't want to...I didn't want to hurt you...'

You frown in confusion at first but then you finally get what he's talking about.

'But you did...' you reply feeling a lump in your throat.

'I'm sorry...I am so sorry....' He repeats as you see tears run down his cheek.

You've never seen him cry, not like this anyway. You can feel the anger flowing away, sadness taking its place. 

He leans his arm over your head and puts his forehead against it.

You lift his chin and his eyes meet yours.

'It's not entirely your fault, I knew that they'd do this if they found out....' you cry.

'When I finally remember you, I asked them where you were and they told me you left...my heart broke...you mean everything to me, even more than Steve...'

You cup his cheeks and wipe away the tears as you smile through your own.

'You're Okay now....'

'Please forgive me...please...'

You pull his face to yours and you two melt together. You snake your arm around his neck and deepen the kiss you yearned for ever since he got here.

'I'm home...' he whispers and you chuckle.

'Welcome home Buck...'