Chapter one: After six months

I am Casie Winston and this is the first day of my senior year.

My life was better in the past but an incident changed my whole life

My life was better in the past but an incident changed my whole life. I used to lead my life like a normal kid but now life has shown me it's worst. Let's not talk about what happened because I am tensed about what's gonna happen.

I have lost my friends, my family and gained new enemies and now even the the teachers hate me except for our Headmaster because he was a good friend of my dad.

Yes, he was because my dad died five years ago. I live with my mom but tomorrow she's also going to leave me because she got a new job in New York and she has to choose it for our better future.

I requested her that I will also do a job to support us but she thinks that it won't be enough for us.

We also had to sell our old house. She already had a deal with a buyer and sold our furniture and everything else available. The person who bought it will come in a few days . Now I have to live with my neighbor for six months.

Aunt Anna and mom are good friends. She is our neighbor. She used to live here with her husband. But recently they bought a new house at LA and they are living there. Now her son is staying here.

Another reason for my shifting is that, we don't have enough money to pay rent so I have no other place to stay. This area is a luxurious one so if there are any rent house then the rent would be very costly and if I want to go to another area then the school would be miles away from there because this area is also far away from the main city and lucky me, my mother also sold my car so I don't have another option but to live at my neighbor's house as they are willing to keep me as a caretaker. It means I got the job and money. After six months, mom gonna buy another house and I will shift to New York and if you are thinking why six months, then I was suspended for six months. I tried to change the school but it was middle of the year so I couldn't. But the worst part is that I wasn't the one who did it, some else has put the blame on me. Now everybody hates me, even my mom talks less with me and gets angry at me easily.

I took a sharp breathe and entered the hall. The hall was crowded with people. They stopped talking when they saw me. Every single pair of eyes were directed at me.

They started whispering and murmuring.

"Look who has come." " Why she didn't go to jail?" Travis definitely gonna punish her" "Yeah, he'll teach her a good lesson."

I closed my eyes and went straight to the headmaster's room.

"May I come in sir?"

" Oh, Casie, please come."

"Sit."

"So tell, me how are you dear?" he asked.

"I-I am fine." I gave him a smile.

"Hmm, so here are your papers, and you need to sign here." He gave me some papers and I signed them.

"As you know, you weren't able to give the midterm exam, you need to give your best at the finals, understood?"