10.

JB

The more nights I spent alone, the more I understood that I really took him for granted. Jae is my everything and yet I agreed to let him date someone.

Why am I so dumb? I regret it. But what can I do now?

I sat across the others in the dressing room, using the mirror to watch Jae enter the room. He settled next to Jackson, Bam and Mark messing around while Jackson slept.

I tried to ignore them, Jae laughter always bringing me back to the present. I turned to see that Jackson was awake, his hand patting his lap while he looked at Jae.

My heart clenched when I saw Jae sit on his lap, Jackson wrapping his arms around Jae's waist. I gritted my jaw in anger, my fists clenching as I noticed Jae looking slightly uncomfortable.

What the fuck was Jackson playing at? He knows he's mine. Even... no. He was Jinyoung. So why?

Jackson rested his head on Jae's shoulder while they watched something on Jae's phone, their laughter stabbing me.

I tried, really tried to hold myself back from approaching them. Jinyoung came in then and I snapped, walking straight up to him.

Jinyoung froze as he caught the crazed look in my eyes, his eyes widening as I grabbed the nape of his neck.

I tilted his head and kissed him, Jinyoung so stunned that he only reacted after, trying to push me on my chest.

I lifted my head, unable to hide the turbulent emotions I felt then, Jinyoung's hands freezing on my chest.

"Talk it out" he whispered before Jackson pulled me away from Jinyoung.

"The fuck" Jackson growled, shoving me against the wall while grabbing my collar.

I smirked at Jackson, wanting to feel some physical pain, wanting to feel the same way outside and inside.

"What's wrong?" I asked, using my thumb to wipe the gloss off my lips, knowing that it would make him even more annoyed. You touched my man and I'll touch yours.

"Hyung. Stop" Yugyeom cried, trying to separate us, having just entered the room.

"Leave. All of you" Jackson interrupted, his eyes burning with anger "Now".

I simply stared back at him, smirking back at him the entire time. Hit me. I deserve it.

"What was that hyung" he gritted out, his eyes flashing with anger.

"You can do something with Youngjae behind cameras but I can't?" I jeered, shoving at Jackson. Jae was uncomfortable... especially after what happened with Minhyuk, shouldn't he know better?

"What does Jinyoung have to do with that? Why did you have to drag him into this?" he rebutted, shoving me back against the wall while using his arm to press me there.

I could have shoved him away but decided to let him be, mocking him while waiting for him to hit me.

"Feels nice doesn't it. Watching someone you love with another" I snorted. Jackson punched the wall next to my head instead and I frowned.

"You love him. You love him. Tell him you idiot" he fumed, punching the wall still.

"That's enough Jack" Mark muttered. I glanced at him, not noticing that he was there the entire time.

"够了" Mark said, his voice serious. He tugged Jackson to the sofa and sat him down before approaching me.
A/N: "enough" no idea if you need a translation for this but HI.