29.

JB

I kept my eyes shut as I woke, the soft and firm thighs of Youngjae supporting my head. I turned to face his body, snuggling my face into his stomach as I heard the soft sounds from his game.

Youngjae mumbled softly under his breath, shifting slightly before the mouse clicking resumed. I turned my head on purpose, brushing my nose against his crotch.

He jumped in response, his member hardening despite it, bulging against his pants towards me. I bit back my smile and rubbed my nose against his crotch again. I felt his thighs flex under my head, Youngjae biting back a muffled moan while mumbling under his breath.

I couldn't help my smile, laughing slightly as I tilted my head up to look at him. He looked so adorably flushed, his eyes widening slightly as he looked down at me to spot my open eyes.

"Bummie... I felt like pervert" he pouted. I couldn't help my laughter, propping myself up to look at him properly.

"You're adorable Jae" I smiled, after calming down.

"And you're such a bully" he sulked, his face still slightly red.

I leaned forward and shifted closer to his side, pressing a kiss to his cheek as I tugged him into my arms. He tilted his head so that he was facing away from me, holding my arms to him despite being sulky.

"I'm your pervert" I whispered, leaning close to his ear so that my breath fanned across his neck. He shivered in my arms and started blushing again, his head turning to face me in shock.

"I-i... you... ugh" he huffed, covering his face with his hands.

"I love seeing you blush... knowing that it's because of me even after these years" I admitted, tugging his hands down. He looked way too adorable with his red cheeks and ears, his eyes down on our interlaced hands.

"I love you Jae" I added softly, holding him tighter to my chest. Youngjae melted immediately, turning in my arms to hug me. He straddled my hips and threw his arms around my shoulders, tangling his fingers into the back of my head.

His other hand held me tight by my shoulders, his face buried into the crook of my neck. I savoured the feeling of him in my arms, my left hand cupping the nape of his neck, my arm pressed along his spine while my other arm held him tight around his waist.

"Your hugs are the best" I murmured, closing my eyes in bliss as he held me tight back. We stayed in that position, my thoughts going back to the studio. I wanted to ask him to marry me then...

"You should drink your water" Youngjae suggested suddenly, lifting his head to look at me.

"I..." I frowned, feeling like I missed the correct moment to ask him. He reached over to the side table and handed me the water bottle, the expectant expression he wore making me uncap the bottle anyway.

He looked so happy that I drank more water, smiling at his adorable expression.

"Food?" he asked when I was done, looking at me expectantly.

"I'm going to grow fat if all I do is eat and sleep Jae" I laughed, moving to stand and stretch. I felt so old and creaky as I stretched, cracking a couple of joints satisfyingly.

"Plus we have our fan meeting tomorrow... it's tomorrow right?" I frowned, confused by the amount of time I spent sleeping.

"Yeah it is" he murmured, still scanning me worriedly.

"I'm fine Jae. I'll eat if you want me to..." I caved, tilting my head to him.

"Good" he replied quickly, hopping out of bed. The wide smile I got in return made my heart skip a beat, my lips curving into a smile back to him.