12.

Youngjae

I smiled proudly down at him, watching his Adam's apple bob up and down as I slowly crawled up along his body to capture his lips with mine. His arms circled tight around me in response, kissing me back hungrily.

He groaned lowly from the back of his throat, the sound travelling straight down to my already painfully uncomfortable erection.

I hugged him tight to me and felt our hearts pounding hard together, the comfort of his arms making me feel so shy suddenly.

I was unsure of how I was going to even continue next, my face flushing as he stared so intensely into my eyes.

I snuggled my face into his neck, hiding it there and nibbled on his collarbone, trying to urge him instead.

I laid flat against him, using my thighs to grip his members as I felt it prod my thigh. I was dripping with precum, the sticky feeling over our stomachs while I tried to shift around.

JB's arms flexed at my waist, the sudden jerk causing me to grip him tighter with my thighs.

"Jae..." he groaned, his hands leaving my side as he fisted the bed sheets again.

I lifted my head with a pout, staring down at him. The veins on his forearms stood out as he flexed, his flushed face and eyes staring back at me.

"Please Jae" he begged, squeezing his eyes shut. Why won't he help me...

He opened his eyes when I sat up on his hips, his hands moving to grip my thighs as his erection rubbed along my crack.

I reached for his hand and lifted it up to my lips, licking the tips of his fingers gingerly before sucking hard on them.

His mouth hung open as he stared at me, his eyes darker than I've ever seen them before.

"My sense of control is hanging by a thin thread Jae" he groaned, his voice low and raspy.

"Don't control yourself then" I mumbled, my words all garbled as I continued sucking on his fingers.

"You're going to kill me one of these days. I swear..." he growled, throwing his head back as his other hand tightened on my thigh.

"Help me. I need you in me" I begged, giving up all together. I curled my tongue around his fingers, nipping the tips as I bobbed my head slightly on it. His hand released my thigh, moving to grip the sheets hard instead as he watched me.

He slowly slipped his fingers from my mouth, sitting up so that we were nose to nose. My eyelids fluttered shut as I felt him reach behind, my hands falling to his shoulders. My body clenched itself, the memories I tried so hard to hide bubbling to the top of my head. It's my Bummie... I chanted in my head. There's nothing to be afraid of. I'm safe.

"Look at me Jae. Keep your eyes on me" he said softly, his touch oddly gentle as he cupped my chin in his hand.

I snapped my eyes open, staring back into his eyes as he searched my eyes. He shifted his hand to cup my cheek, his sharp eyes on me the entire time.

His hands started drawing patterns on my body, toying with my nipples before kneading my back. I squeezed his shoulders in response, my hips jerking to each touch, his fingers leaving a scorching trial behind, lighting up my body everywhere, making me need him more than ever.

His sharp eyes and intense gaze was almost too much for me to bear, his hand squeezing my thigh softly each time I felt like I needed to close my eyes.

"Bummie please. I need you in me" I begged again, my voice all hoarse. I tugged on his hair, watching as he placed his fingers into his mouth.

"Eyes on me Jae" he whispered, one of his hands cupping my jaw while the other circled around the rim of my hole.