6.

JB

Taejoon and Yoon dragged me back to the dorm after letting me rant it out, Yoon actually smacking my back when I didn't move. They're lucky they're older than me...

I was thinking that I could escape to our studio instead but there they stood, blocking our hallway while staring at me, waiting for me to open the door.

"Can I convince you two to join me inside for a bit?" I asked, turning back to look at them.

"Yeah... why not" Taejoon sighed, throwing his arm around Yoon's shoulders as I finally mustered up some courage to open the door.

I stood to the side, gesturing for them to enter first. Yoon shaking his head as he entered first, Taejoon and I following after.

I slipped my shoes off to see Jinyoung and Mark standing in the middle of the living room while glaring at me.

I hesitated to enter the room and Yoon cracked his neck with a tilt of his head, stepping forward to protect me, Jinyoung shrinking behind at the sight.

Mark raised his eyebrows in a challenge, stepping forward when I did.

"Erm. You guys head to my room first" I mumbled, gesturing toward my door. Taejoon shrugged, nodding at Mark and Jinyoung before tugging Yoon along with him.

"I'm staying the night" Yoon muttered as he walked past me. I nodded in response before turning back to face Jinyoung and Mark. Jinyoung scanned me over, his shoulders relaxing slightly when he saw that I was fine.

"Where were you?" Mark asked.

"Out practicing with them" I replied, my eyebrows creasing together. Why are they even angry?

"And you didn't think to text or call any of us?" Mark asked, frowning harder.

"I texted that I was going out?" I frowned back.

"You would think... that the last time you disappeared. The last time we searched for you... we found you..." Jinyoung trailed off, his breath catching in his throat. Oh...

"I didn't think that you all would be worried" I mumbled guiltily, looking down.

"Didn't think. What's wrong with... you all never do. Don't ever do that again" Mark sighed, shaking his head. Jinyoung tugged me towards him for a hug, sighing slightly when we huddled together.

"Sorry guys" I muttered. They both patted my back, letting me know that it was over.

"Go find your friends before they murder me in my sleep" Mark laughed when we let go.

"They won't" I smiled, heading back to my room anyway.

Taejoon and Yoon looked so out of place in my small room, the two of them huddled in the corner while looking around.

"Hey" I smiled, biting back my laughter. Yoon smiled back when he caught my expression, laughing, the three of us laughing along to nothing.

"I'm just going to crash" Yoon muttered, chucking his coat in the corner before flopping down on the bed.

"Come on" Taejoon beckoned, already making himself comfortable. I smiled at that, squeezing in between them while we all laid facing the ceiling.

We were all quiet, my thoughts of Jae slowly consuming me again. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to fall asleep when Yoon spoke up.

"You two used to share this room?" Yoon asked quietly. I hummed in response, unable to form a proper response. We all fell silent again, Yoon leaning his cheek on my head to comfort me.