I've had her for just about a week now and shit was starting to seem harder than I expected it to actually be. Who knew my 8 year old daughter would be tiring me out before I could even get a chance to even look and any music or plans for this new club, but I had a plan on how I could ease the work load and the stress of being full-time dad.

Pulling myself from my thoughts I brought my attention over to Yué who had here small brown eyes set on me.

"I don't know how you always do it; and she listens to you every time too. My little girls loves you."

Picking her up from where she sat, I wrapped her legs arounds my torso while she snaked her arms arms my neck loosely resting her head on my chest. I walked us over to my bedroom that was only down the hall from Charlie's.

"You just have to talk to her and let her feel like she's heard, but in the se breath make sure she understands that she is still the child. My parents did it with me and that's why I'm so open with them now, and if I ever have any I would want that for my kids as well."

I let her words play on my ears as she spoke, "you're gonna be an amazing mother, our kids are gonna be lucky. Charlie is already lucky."

She didn't say much at first as she never did whenever I brought up marriage and kids.

"You and Riley always let her have her way so do you really expect her to listen?"

Completely bypassing my last compliment I just decided not to think much about it and continue on with our conversation.

True enough Riley and I really did let Charlie get away with a lot more than she should as long as it meant she would be silent and occupied while we were taking care of business. That was at least since the split happened, but then again I can barely remember good times before that.

"Its always been convenient to let her have her way since the breakup."

Walking into my bedroom I closed the door behind me being sure I locked it before laying her down on the bed placing kisses on her jawline letting my hands travel down her torso and slipping under the mini dress she was wearing the fuck out of. Her seamless panties were fairly moist at the feel of my fingers and I took that as the opportunity to tease her running my thumb up and down her clit growing her wet in her panties.

"mmmm.." she mumbled against my lips that were covering hers, "not while Charlie is here."

Ignoring her last statement I pushed her panties to the side and stuck my middle finger into her wet pussy earning and abrupt moan from her as she slightly arched her back, "why not?"

"Because, she can hear us." she moaned softly gripping my wrist using my finger to fuck herself.

One thing I learned quickly about Yué was that she had no problem telling me how she wanted to be pleased and she had no issue taking control. Whatever she wanted get got no matter the time or place and that turned me on.

"Put another one in daddy.." she begged as I pumped in and out of her pussy with my two fingers.

Hovering over her my tongue grazed my bottom lip as I watched her squirm in pleasure, "how you want it mama?"

"Moreeee" she cried out propping herself up on her elbows, "go faster baby."

Watching her body yearn for my touch fumed my ego and had me horny as hell. Pulling my fingers out of her I yanked her panties off of her while dropping my joggers and boxers to my ankles in one swift motion before stepping out of them.

I sat at the edge of the bed stroking my fully erect dick, "come sit on daddy dick mama."

She wasted no time straddling me before slowly sliding onto me throwing her head back in pleasure. Grabbing the hand I was fingering her with she took my fingers into her mouth sucking her juices off like it was whipped cream while she bounced on my dick.