3

"Can we go to sleep please!" Cassie whined for probably the hundredth time

I rolled my eyes continuing to scan through the answers of the final that someone happened to leak, praise Jehovah for that.

"You're such a cry baby, you know that?" I continued to scan through the final

Closing her MacBook and tossing it to the side she threw her head back on my pillows, "I dont care." She groaned, "I just want to go to sleep. We've been at it for hours Mila I'm exhausted."

"Then go to sleep Cassie." I yawned trying to fight the sleep from my low eyes.

Anthony
Hey
Received 2:04AM

What do you want Anthony
Sent 2:05AM

Anthony Come outside Received 2:06AM

I groaned at the thought of my boss actually being outside of my door. I slowly stretched my tired body out before tucking my feet into my fuzzy slippers. My walk to my front door was extremely dreadful because as much I hate to admit it, I'm exhausted.

Pulling my wild fro into a high ponytail I opened my door and low and behold there he was in his car awaiting my arrival. I dragged my feet to his vehicle and slid in hoping that this visit would be short and to the point.

"Hey gorgeous." He cheesed as I rubbed my eye trying to stay awake

My chin rested in the palm of my hand as I set my eyes on him, "What do you want at this time of night Anthony. I was trying to study, I have my last final in 8 hours."

"I was in the neighborhood so I thought I would swing by."

"In the neighborhood," he smiled, "At two in the morning?" I questioned. "There is no possible way."

He shrugged with that sly smirk he always gives me, "Don't believe me then."

"I'm not."

He manages to pain me even when I'm not at work and its honestly sickening. Anthony and I have no ties outside of that office so I was completely confused as to why he was parked in front of my condo. And even better, here I am sitting in his parked car in front of my condo entertaining his shenanigans- I never cease to amaze myself.

"Seriously why are you here besides to bother me." I yawned letting the seat back a little

He remained silent as his eyes roamed to everywhere but me, "Truth?"

I blew out a breath crossing my arms over my chest, "That would be preferred."

"I'm having a little issue and I just needed someone to talk to and someone's opinion."