58

Yué

I have been so physically exhausted it doesn't make any sense. Its been three weeks since I found out I was pregnant and so far..I'm hating it. I don't have the energy to do anything these days; I barely want to get up and brush my teeth in the morning. My days consist of sleeping in bed and that's just about it which pisses me off because I have work to do and I've been falling behind.

Even though it was my birthday I had no real desire to go anywhere or do anything. I really just wanted to stay home but Kyle wasn't going to let that happen. He was nice enough to throw this dinner for me since I didn't want a party and he didn't want the day going by without some sort of celebration.

"You ready baby?" Kyle shouted from my bedroom

I was looking myself over in the mirror finishing up the loose ends of my makeup. He came in my bathroom wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Absolutely gorgeous." He said with a smile causing my to blush by his compliments

"Thank you baby. I'm ready now."

"Then let's go."

We walked to his car hand in hand with Yoshinori behind us since she planned to ride with us and Roman will pick her up after my dinner. He opened up the passenger seat for me revealing a bouquet of red roses and a Tiffany & Co. box.

He held then in his hands while I got in my seat and he sat them in my lap with a small grin in his face. Not too long after he and Yoshi were in the car and we were on our way to dinner.

The box was fair in size and had me wondering what was in it. I watched him inventively as he drove wondering if I should open in it now or later.

Without thinking much of it I untied the black blow that surrounded the blue box placing it to the side of me. When I opened it up I couldn't take my eyes off of the piece of jewelry. It was a diamond necklace and a matching tennis bracelet that looked beautiful. I couldn't even grasp the amount of carats both pieces of jewelry were.

"That is real nice." Yoshi complimented from the back seat

I looked over at him with watering eyes

"Don't go crying on me already babe." He chuckled looking between me and the road, "this is just the beginning."

"The beginning?!" How much more did he plan on giving me? And we're they all on the same caliber as this?

"Kyle you didn't have to. This is already enough."

"I want to Mila..just relax and enjoy okay?"

I nodded my head keeping quiet for the rest of the ride with my eyes glued to the necklace and bracelet in front of me.

This drive was short and we arrived to my dinner in no time..

As we walked into the private venue everyone was already here and seated. Ensō sat in the middle of Yoshinori and Cassie. Across from them were my parents that flew in today for my birthday just so they wouldn't miss it. Every year we spend my birthday together and I'm glad this year wasn't any different.

Next to my parents was Anthony's mom and Charlie which I was emotional seeing them since we haven't laid eyes on each other since I left the family vacation—I hope they weren't mad at me. And at the far end was Anthony in his all back attire putting on a brave face for tonight. It seemed a little awkward with him here since we weren't together and my parents didn't like him. Little did anyone know, tonight was the night I would tell everyone about my pregnancy and I was hoping it didn't turn this night into a complete shit show.