24

I did not want to finish typing this. I got so tired and was about to say fuck it I'll finish tomorrow. But I pulled through. Y'all welcome

I didn't proof read, I really just wanted to get this out.

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

-Clair
———————————

Yué

"Can you contact the merchants that are responsible for supplying the liquor and put this order in for me please?" I asked Tanner handing him the slip of paper with the liquor order written on it

He smiled grabbing the slip from my hand, "you got it boss lady!"

"Ew.." I joked, "don't say that."

I watched as he walked into the second office space that was housed in the building that was soon to be a brand new premier club

I hadn't spoken to or seen Anthony since he left me at his place yesterday after I snitched on myself about working on his music. Granted, should I have put my hands on two of his biggest projects this summer? Probably not. But it was all in innocence and good intentions so my man would stop working hisself to the bone.

He was on the brink of putting himself in the hospital with the way he was going. Waking up at 5 in the morning and going to bed at midnight or even later just to wake up the next day and do it all over again.

During the day he was working non-stop giving himself no time to take a break and put something in his body to refuel. It was breaking me as I watched him break himself while he was shooting for what could possibly be the best year for his career. I knew the Hov album and Cardi single was what he was working on, so I finished them for him. Whether he wanted to come to terms with it or not, the music was already great. Tony prides himself in being a perfectionist in everything, but he didn't need to hold onto the projects for an eternity. All I did was add a few finishing touches and tweaked a few things here and there and sent the finished product back to the artists.

The entire 8 hours I spent in his home studio working on the music, I knew he was going to have my head when I came clean. Granted, I just expected us to go back and forth for a little while, maybe stay on two ends of the house for an hour and then kiss and make-up after I apologized; So it was shocking when he just..left.

I called him once and got no answer so I figured that he would just call me when he was ready to talk and listen to my explanation. When it was all said and done I was the one that overstepped my boundaries and did something I had no business doing in the first place, so I had to be patient and just give him time and space while I dealt with the repercussions of my actions.

Dragging myself out of bed today at 6 o'clock in the morning was the biggest headache since it was Saturday and one of the two off days I have. I gave myself the bright idea to come to the soon-to-be club to check on operations for Anthony and see if I could possibly get some things done.

Being the smart person I was I also talked Tanner and Cassie into coming as well to help out with anything else I needed. Tony didn't know I was here and I wanted to keep it that way for the time being. I was only here to try to earn some nice points from him since I pissed him off with the whole music shebang.

When I initially walked into the three-story building I didn't know if I should've been upset or anxious. It looked as if no one has been working on this club for the past 7 months we've been operating here. This space was set to open in a little over 5 months and it looked nowhere near ready for a grand opening for New Year's Eve.