chpt 1: Calming Morning

:: This isn't my first time writing a fanfiction but it is my first time publishing one so please go easy on me with the hate '^_^::

The faint sound of birds chirping rings into my ears as I opened my eyes to the bright orange ray of the rising sun shooting directly upon my eyes. I quietly groaned sitting up from my bed, rubbing my eyes. I tiredly looked around, taking in the the calming sound of the birds chirping. After a few minutes I toss my blanket to the side and stood from my bed leaving my room for breakfast. I opened a cabinet, pulling out something small to eat. After waking up a bit more my mind went to thinking about what I needed to do today. Right, extra materials for my trip. I stretched my arms out and took a deep breath. "Alright than let's go get dressed." I said in a groggy voice. The morning was like every other morning I've had. Got dressed, picked up some things around. And maybe sat around doing whatever. Once I was ready I grabbed a bag and filled it up with stuff I'm willing to trade for certain materials out at the near by village. I walk outside and shiver. "Winter must be coming in soon." I sighed "which gives me more of a reason to get more materials." I walked up to my horse and ran my fingers through her really soft mane. I prepared a saddle onto her making sure everything was in right. I hopped on and trotted off onto a trail that led to the village.
The trip to the village was no different. Saw some passing by zombies underneath trees avoiding the sun. Shot down a few pigs with my bow. The same as usual. When I got close to the entrance of the villages I stopped and rubbed my face and shakes my head. I got off my horse and walked through the village. "Here it is." I mumbled as I stood with my horse in front of a black smith shop. I tied my horse to a fence post and walked into the stone shop with a bright cocky smile. "I see your still alive JackSmith!" I said to a man with dark brown hair wearing what seems to be a black apron and a distinct villager nose. "AH! Y/N it's nice to see you again." He spoke with a stern raspy voice. Him and I have known each other since I've moved near this place. If it weren't for him I'd probably be so anti social and shy that I'd probably wouldn't have gone here. I walked over by him to see what he was doing. "It's a guards shield Incase your wonder." He spoke.
I looked at the shield with curiosity. The shield was white with gold rims along the sides, and a rather large slash starting from the top corner to half way down. "What... happened?"
"The guy hadn't given much detail, but he said it was during another one of those encounters with Ya Know Who." He explained. I already knew who he meant by Ya Know Who... Herobrine. And honestly I'm not surprised. It was obvious who made this slash and it was obvious that this was his one and only Obsidian Sword's doing. I stumbled back a bit at the thought of him using such a powerful and unremarkable sword. It's... so... BADASS!
Jack looked back noticing me stumble. "You ok? I didn't startled you did I?" He looked with slight concern. "N-no I'm fine." I said giving a reassuring smile. Of course I'm fine. Just over whelmed with the thoughts. He smiled back and looked back at the shield. "Yeah it's gonna take awhile to fix this." He scratched the back of his head. "Well I gotta be going soon how's my sword?" "Oh right! It's over there." He said pointing over to a sword on a stand. My sword. I gave it to him cause I needed it repaired and prepared for my trip. Jack doesn't know where I'm going but he knows I'll be heading off to somewhere dangerous. I grabbed the sword and looked at it. "It's perfect! You've really outdone yourself this time!" I smile at him. He gave me a thumbs up. "Thanks. I'm glad you like it."  We both walked out and I got up on my horse. "Well I'll be off now. I'll see you in uuuuuhhh 3 days?" He nods, I trotted my horse out of the village after giving my farewells to friends. "Now for the real trip. But first... where's my map." I look through my bag pulling out my map looking at the location I need to go to. This will be awhile considering this land I'm going through consist of mobs. I sighed and headed off to the direction I need to go.
Well let's go.

:: I hope you like. It may seem long but yeah I tend to make stories like that. Just to get a bit of information about the place you live at.::