Ashamed

"Is all of this really necessary?" Pippa asked, slipping on a pair of cat-eye sunglasses. "Who cares if they get a picture of us, I mean..." She shook her head, flipping her hair over the front of her shoulders. "What's the worst that could happen?"

Steven turned around. "Not a big deal?!" He exclaimed. He turned back to the vanity mirror and put on a pair of sunglasses for himself. He made eye contact with Pippa through the mirror. "Imagine the rumors, the allegations, the headlines!"

Pippa scoffed. "With all your scandals, you shouldn't have an issue with bad press."

"Excuse me?" Steven turned around. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing."

"Then why would you bring it up? I've publically apologized for every one of those scandals, so why would you--" Steven started, but Pippa cut him off.

"You've said yourself that any press is good press! Why are paparazzi photographers such a big deal to you?" Pippa took her sunglasses and pushed them up to her forehead. "Are you ashamed of me?"

Steven gasped. "Ashamed of you? Phillipa--"

"Say it to my face."

Steven took off his sunglasses and stared her right in the eye. "I am not ashamed of you. I'm just scared about the media ruining this relationship."

Pippa smiled and mouthed a "thank you". Steven was about to speak when Pippa's phone chimed.

Lin
Hey, Love, what's up? Are you free tonight. Steven isn't around tonight is he? Anyway, love you xx
sent: 5:22 p.m.

"Who's that?" Steven asked.

Pippa but her phone away. "Nobody. Let's go." She kissed his cheek as they walked off set together.

~~~~~

Ooh, Pips got herself in trouble!