Prove Them Wrong

So, I was going to use real names but decided against that. I'll still write a cast list, though.

abbydancesx as Renèe
nessa_peachess as Jasmine
(And play a guessing game on who else is everyone else 😂)

"Do you even own your own clothes?!" Renèe exclaimed with a chuckle as Pippa walked into the rehearsal studios wearing a gray Adidas hoodie that everyone knew didn't belong to Pippa.

"Yes, I own my own clothes, but I was running late and grabbed the first hoodie I could find. It isn't my fault it's snowing." Pippa sat down, retrieving her character shoes from her bag. She sipped her now borderline cold espresso and looked up at her friends. "What's that look for?"

"You didn't have time to actually find a hoodie of your own, but you had time to make yourself a coffee?" Jasmine inquired.

Pippa blushed as her eyes dropped to the cup in her hand. "No. Lin made it for me." She slowly lifted her gaze to meet her friends.

"You two are so cute!" Jasmine squealed.

Pippa rolled her eyes. "Stop."

"She's right, Pippa." Renèe laughed. "You two are the perfect couple." Pippa playfully glared at the two. "Pip, you're blushing."

"Shut up."

"Woah, woah, Ladies, play nice, play nice." Lin came into the studios, Daveed trailing behind him. The three girls chuckled. "Morning, Love." Lin kissed the top of Pippa's head.

"Morning." She said, and when she turned back, she saw Jasmine's overexcited expression. "Stop." Pippa chuckled.

"What is she doing now?" Lin asked, laughing as he sat down with the girls.

"She's fangirling over our relationship, again." Pippa laughed.

Lin laughed once more and pulled Pippa in to his side. She leaned her head on his shoulder. "Well, if you have a fangirl, you're basically famous."

"You're a dork." Post that, the conversation seemed to die down, as rehearsal began.

~~~~~

Rehearsal had halfway wrapped, and it was time for their dinner break, which everyone was very grateful for.

"I was getting so mad when they couldn't figure out the Yorktown choreo!" Jasmine grumbled to Pippa and Renèe as they grabbed what they needed to go get some dinner.

"Ooh, feed her, she's getting hangry." Renèe turned to Pippa with a playful smirk.

"Here, Jaz, eat this." Pippa handed "Peggy" a granola bar from her bag, hoping that it would curb Jasmine's hunger induced attitude for a little longer.

"Hey, girls," Daveed poked his head through the doorway of the smaller studio where everyone kept their belongings. "We're just going to call in sub sandwiches, so text Groff your order, then just pay him when you get back."

"Alright." The Schuyler Sisters agreed and whipped out their phones to text in their orders. Renèe and Jasmine agreed to go with Jonathan to help with all the ordering, leaving the majority of the cast, including Lin, Daveed, and Pippa back at the studios. The cast that was at the studios found themselves in a few different conversations to pass the time: Pippa and Lac having a conversation about music, Tommy and Oak having a conversation about some game that was on the previous night, and Lin and Daveed having a conversation about something Pippa didn't hear enough of to understand.

"I mean, it isn't going to last." Pippa heard Lin say. Her brain started moving a million miles an hour as she excused herself from her conversation with Alex.

Pippa casually made her way over to where the two others sat, and acted like she was looking through her purse for something.

"Hey, Pippa, we were just talking about you." Daveed said with a chuckle. Pippa quickly turned around. Her heart dropped.

"You were?" She asked.

"Yeah." Daveed said as Pippa took a seat beside them. Right as she sat down, Lin made a somewhat convenient way out of the conversation.

"What's that all about?" Pippa asked.

"Not sure." Daveed shrugged as he looked off in the direction Lin went off to. Pippa took a somewhat shaky breath as she looked in that direction as well. After a minute or two of just confused silence, she stood up and went to where Lin went off to.

"What's going on?" Pippa asked Lin, who she had found pacing one of the vacant studios. "What is wrong with you?"

"This conversation does not leave this room, understand?" Lin asked his girlfriend, shutting the door.

"I understand. Now, what's going on, Love?" Pippa asked, her voice laced with more concern than ever.

"I'm scared that I'm not good enough." Lin mumbled.

"Not good enough for what, Lin?" Pippa asked, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"For Broadway." He admitted.

"Lin!" Pippa gasped. "That's absurd! Of course you're good enough for Broad--" Pippa froze. "Lin," Her voice dropped to a whisper. "Are we going to Broadway? Is Hamilton going under the bright lights?"

"Yeah, and--"

"Lin-Manuel Miranda you are speaking nonsense! Of course you are good enough for Broadway!" Pippa exclaimed.

"But what if this isn't, Pippa?! What if it is too different?"

"That's why it's even going to Broadway, Lin!" Pippa borderline shouted.

"What if nobody likes it, what if all the negative opinions are actually the truth?"

Pippa rolled her eyes and chuckled. She put her hands on either side of Lin's face. Lin looked her sqaure in the eye. "Then we prove them wrong."

~~~~~

Wait, real fast, thoughts on me writing some Janthony oneshots?